Team-BHP - A tribute to our beloved Robin AKA RTech (RIP) - Thread closed
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   A tribute to our beloved Robin AKA RTech (RIP) - Thread closed (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/33405-tribute-our-beloved-robin-aka-rtech-rip-thread-closed-29.html)

I dont believe this at all! Have met Robin twice in my lifespan; once at MAI during my college years and once at MM2 in mumbai a while back. May Allah Shower all his blessings upon his wife and children and give them courage to combat this hour of irreversible loss. He was one gem of a guy and made every newbie like me feel comfortable at the Meet. RIP Bikerboy..

I remember reading Rtech's thread about the VFR and then i came to know about his passion for bikes.

its indeed sad and a huge loss.

we all are gonna miss him.

may his soul rip

This came as a big shock to me particularly knowing that he had just got married and had still to see life in full.

May God give courage to his wife, children and close family members.

Rest in peace my dear brother........

RIP Robin... You will be missed.

May God give his family strength to live through this tragedy

Very shocking news , My deepest condolences to his family .

What a tremendous loss to both his family and friends everywhere. May God give his family all the courage. Rest in Peace Robin.

come here today to pay respect to rtech.

Very sad. We really will miss a passionate biker. Robin, you will live forever in Tbhp.

Thats a shocking news , really really a sad moment, my condolences to his family and friends.

May his soul rest in peace.

He has been an inspiration to most people that he met, my first bike was a direct buy only because of the review he gave me..he has been a backbone to the team-bhp community and opening this website now makes me feel restless and confused about the things I get to read, about people that we love and respect. R tech was all heart and no words could ever express the amount of respect that I have for him. He deserves a tribute to him not only my maintaining a silence for a while but by encouraging riders to be more secure and learning more about their bikes and skills put together. We all know that he was more than an expert on two wheels..and I pray that his soul rest in peace. He will never leave our hearts and minds. And this forum will never be the same without him.. RIP RT and I'm sorry for myself that I could never have the blessed opportunity of riding with you even though you did keep telling me that we should. I'll miss you bro.

May his soul rest in peace... we'll miss u Robin..

My deepest condolences to RTech's family. I feel very sad. Rest in peace RTech.

My condolences to all of RTech's near and dear ones!
I've practically read through every single message on this "thread of tribute" and deeply feel for someone loved, liked and missed so much....Rtech you've been a super star on planet earth...never knew you..but definitely feel for you....RIP

A few posts back and forth, a couple of private messages..thats the only interaction I have had with Robin.
Feels like I lost a family member.The void left by a person..something that can never be explained.
May your soul rest in peace,Robin. I hope God gives everyone close to you,the strength to overcome this shocking loss.