Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 8th January 2005, 20:41   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjkulkarni
Really a very good gesture from Schumi.

& Shravan,
$ 10 million USD isn't tiny amount for anybody....so why do you think is it for schumi ?
10 million $ isnt a big issue for Schumi coz he earns more than that.... but the important thing here is that he has decided to donate that amount for a good cause and that i respect.
F50, i agree with you on the Steve Waugh being a ruthless, but, kind person..... I can add one more peson to that list....... Ayton Senna..... he had started a foundation, which is now run by his sister, called Senna foundation whee in the street children of Brazil are given shelter.
Old 8th January 2005, 21:45   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Machine
Hats off to this guy.MS has always set examples for his juniors to look upto.
Apna Sachin can never match him in any regards.

X

guys,
dont u think that are being too harsh on Sachin.MS has done something publicly.mabbe Sachin is also doing something that we dont know.mabbe sachin donates somewhere else.Tsunami Victims are not the only people who need charity.
so unless we know anything ,i dont think we have the right to crticize anyone.

frankly let me ask u guys ,u say Ms has done that and sachin has not done .how many of u guys have contributed for the Tsunami victims.or for any other charity.
Old 9th January 2005, 13:55   #18
Senior - BHPian

its a huge gesture no doubt .. he does have a big heart when it comes to charity

Quote:
Hats off to this guy.MS has always set examples for his juniors to look upto.
Apna Sachin can never match him in any regards.
i dont think so at all.. (in fact i'm a little shocked)

MS has had his tantrums and fights (how bout when he got drunk after winning the WDC in 2003 and trashed a hotel room ? and remember when he went to clobber DC at spa 1998 ? ), his unfair tendencies on track and his demand for No. 1 status in a team

there are thousands of schumi haters.. but no sachin haters

u cud compare them as professionals ( schumi probably is the better sportsman ) but when it comes to ethics and their private lives, there is no comparison, sachin is the ideal role model

Last edited by Hatari : 9th January 2005 at 14:03.
Old 9th January 2005, 14:09   #19
BHPian

TOYOTA ALSO DONATES ....for Tsunami relief fund .....
Toyota will open its F1 factory to the public to help raise money for those struck by the Asian tsunami disaster. The team announced its plans to open the state of the art facility in Cologne, Germany today as it launched its 2005 F1 car. "We don't normally open the factory to the public but we've decided to do so with the Red Cross in Germany on January 23," Toyota motorsport president John Howett revealed.
"We will charge thirty Euros per person and we will give that money towards the reconstruction of the area," he added.
Old 9th January 2005, 16:08   #20
Senior - BHPian

Guys, now don't turn this into a Sachin vs MS issue.

Shan2nu

Most Viewed