Team-BHP - Wanted: Palio NV / Ikon Flair - Guys from Kerala, Help me to get me the Machine
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Wanted: Palio NV / Ikon Flair - Guys from Kerala, Help me to get me the Machine (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/34041-wanted-palio-nv-ikon-flair-guys-kerala-help-me-get-me-machine.html)

Hi
I'm looking for a Ford Ikon Flair 2004 or higher model in Kerala. I had a WagonR 2005 model and sold it to change to C segment car. I've gone through so many reviews and owners experiences I've decided to take a used Ikon Flair.

Regards
Sarath

Aah...Had a same situation couple of months back. I had WagonR 2002 model and sold it in Oct-07 for 2.2L. Bought a used Ikon from my brother for Rs.2.70 lacs-2004 model. It was very well maintained. go ahead my friend you simply will love the vehicle. Amazing comfort compared to wagonr.

Hi all

I am looking for a Palio NV or Ikon Flair 2004-2005 model in Kerala. I'm really tired of searching this.Kindly help me on this.

Regards
Sarath

Have you searched in Used Cars, New Cars, Buy/Sell Cars, New Car Prices, Used Car Values - CarWale.com India

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarathlalus (Post 690704)
Hi all

I am looking for a Palio NV or Ikon Flair 2004-2005 model in Kerala. I'm really tired of searching this.Kindly help me on this.

Regards
Sarath

Sarath , you have been a member since Sep 07 and your post count is still zero ?:Shockked:

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxbhp (Post 691335)
Sarath , you have been a member since Sep 07 and your post count is still zero ?:Shockked:

might be he has joined the forum while started searching for his car...... and waiting to post after owning a car ... he is not like me he he..:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by pingping (Post 691475)
might be he has joined the forum while started searching for his car...... and waiting to post after owning a car ... he is not like me he he..:)

Hi Pingping

You said it right brother...I am really unhappy without having my car. I sold out my WagonR in Sep07 and still I didn't get a car. That's why I asked for help...please:

Thanxs and Regrds

Hi

I was in search of reviews of cars and I short listed two cars (2004 or higher)

1) Palio NV
2) Ikon Flair

I had a WagonR 2005 Lxi and sold out in Sep07. I really wanted to get a lil more powerful andcomfortable one. My requirement as follows.

Pice range: Upto 3Lacs
Average Distance/Month: 1000-1500km
Mainly Driven:Both city and highway
Self Driven
Spec Requirements: Responsive Engine, rear seat comfort,stability on high speeds.
Time span of car with me: 2 to three years

One more thing I wanted to know the availabilty of my selection in Kerala with the mentioned price..

Thanxs and regds

Try if you can find a Used Honda City ( Old ). It has all what you want. A look in here and there also might help

Out of these I would pick the Ikon Flair.

Hyundai Accent will also be a good buy and heard one can get Esteem VXi for 2-2.25lacs.

try and get a CRDi accent by kicking the budget till 3.75L it will definately be worth the price in comparison, please dont buy fiat or ford you will have alot of problems maintaining them!

buy the brands like maruti, hyundai and others that have good sales, service and spares avaliable!

why not consider the swift second hand with the maruti true value showrooms they give 1year warranty and have good service check out the maruti site they have list of cars for sale from their true value showrooms on the site!

Accent Petrol 2002/Honda City 2001/2002

You could also consider the OHC 1.5/Vtec or Mitsu Lancer though the lancer is not that responsive.

check out the baleno. the rear seat comfort is really good in that.

Sarath, for your budget, the Ikon Flair should fit in. Make sure you lookout for one which is well-maintained. Before you do so, also check out the service provided by the local dealer when it comes to after-sales and servicing.