Team-BHP - For Sale - Pioneer 7900UB Car audio Headunit (with USB)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   For Sale - Pioneer 7900UB Car audio Headunit (with USB) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/34557-sale-pioneer-7900ub-car-audio-headunit-usb.html)

One month old (26 days to be exact...bought it on Christmas day)...plays good, looks good and sounds good ...Team-BHP loves it and so do i :)

Selling it because am getting an Alpine from US (Alpine 9887 to be exact)... anyone around Noida/Delhi can listen to it before making mind...i wont mind doing that unless you ask me to travel 20 miles for the same! please:

Specs of HU - Plays MP3 (from CD and USB Pen drives) and audio CDs
Output - 50w X 4
Dual line display with lots of screensavers :)
Comes with Remote and USB cable. I have kept the manual intact too

Rest you can do an online search (or search on Team-BHP) and you will get a good idea...its one of the top-end models from Pioneer

You are welcome to PM me if you have a question or an Offer price...

It looks like this.

Best of luck with the selling.

Thanks Busa, I was thinking i missed putting something in my post! lol:

hey mate please PM me the price for the same :)

A nice T-BHPian just made me notice that the model no. is 7950 and not 7900...as we dont get 7900 in India...though the difference between the two is just naming convention (7900 for US and 7950 for Asia)...features remain same...including USB and all...

Mine is the same one as everyone's 7950 on T-BHP...i somehow remembered the US model i see on crutchfield.com (& from where am getting my alpine) and inadvertently quoted that... My mistake!

CAn we have a picture of the actual piece itself? (i.e. to see what shape it is in - scratches etc.)

Any chance you will courier the HU to that "nice" BHPian :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by vebmetal (Post 696086)
CAn we have a picture of the actual piece itself? (i.e. to see what shape it is in - scratches etc.)

scratches!!:eek:

Buddy, I buy NEW audio for my NEW Swift, so you should expect me to treat both of them quite well! :)

But still, to remove apprehensions, will post pic of it once I reach home and catch hold of my cam...by evening most probably....

Oh, I'm not doubting you. Don't take it the wrong way :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by s0uljah (Post 696211)
Any chance you will courier the HU to that "nice" BHPian :p

I dont know where do my posts go after I click the submit button (maybe <50 posts status takes its toll)! :confused:

Anyways dear 'nice' s0ul, sure can do that...but can you PM me your no. so that we can work out the details...

Finally, Here is the pic of the headunit from my car, as requested by few::

hey Mav,

gotta a good stunner there... how much are you willing to let that baby go for...
Seems to be in good condition. Do give us a concession for being T-BHP members.
Please PM me with your quote.

Cheers,

Hi brother, I m at Delhi and am interested in upgrading my Kenwood mp3 player in my City Vtec to a Pioneer 7950. Would you oblige me? I have PMed you my details. Lets get in touch.

If it's still available, can i know ur asking price please.

I can have it picked up tomorrow, if your free for the deal ofcourse.

Cheers

Is this still available? If yes, please post the price here or to me by PM. Thanks