Team-BHP - A Guide: Eating out in Bangalore
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   A Guide: Eating out in Bangalore (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/3474-guide-eating-out-bangalore-2.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hatari
actually i'm looking forward to eating KFC/Mac burgers..
dont get either in cal ! :)

For burgers try Indiana, you get good ones there.. Also Marry Brown burgers are okie..

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmat
Pull him into Tai-ka - highly recommended

Opp Pub world, on Church street in the Pavilion Complex

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmat
Opp Pub world, on Church street in the Pavilion Complex

How can opp of Pub world be church street?!! :confused:

i was recently to b'lore and am not sure about the name of the place, but we (with my friends, who took me there) took a left from the end of mg road or kasturba road, ie after the showroom of the merc, and ended up in a cafe coffee day, pretty kewl place...:D

i think a hangout of port heads coz many modded cars where there, the white supra(which has posted in t-bhp), an slk, couple of other two seater toyotas and many indian cars, all ported up, city's, baleno's.....many... also to mention was 6-8 superbikes which included the black busa...:)

am not sure about the exact loc of the place, but its a great place for all ya car lovers and..........oh, forgot some good looking chicks too :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinsanity
For burgers try Indiana, you get good ones there.. Also Marry Brown burgers are okie..

i had food from indiana which was really great, but marybrown.... not good, also the forum is pretty good place to hangout i guess

So i guess you really enjoyed u'r stay in B'lore..
Hope you got an eye ful of everything that Bangalore had to offer.... Cars, bikes, girls.... lol:

lavelle rd cofee day

Quote:

Originally Posted by tHe uNknOwN
i had food from indiana which was really great, but marybrown.... not good, also the forum is pretty good place to hangout i guess

marrybrown was crap and has closed down

Marrybrown has closed down?!!
On saturday after the drag at about 11:30pm kphilips and I had gone for a up of offee to Marrybrown..
Oh, so it has closed down.. May be we had the final cups of coffee they sold.. lol.

hi... can anyone tell me which are the good pubs in bangalore? also mention some landmarks near it so tht it can be easy to identify. i've heard that bglre as a pub city and i will be to bglre in two days just to have fun...
and sorry for digging up this sleeping thread.

F-bar and Insomnia in hotel LE Meridien
taika on Church street near brigade road
Spinn on residency road
the above are all so callled "HAPPENING" jaunts...where to be seen matters more than having a good time
else you have
TGIF on airport road
Purple haze and ZeroG on residency road
13th floor and Styxx on M.G road
the Tavern on Museum ROad

[size=2]VERDICT:[/size]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2][size=2][size=2][size=2]"STYX"[/size]
[size=2] [/size]
[size=2]HEAVY MUSIC!!![/size]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2]M.G ROAD!!![/size]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2]FREAK OUT!!![/size]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2]DONT DRIVE BACK!!![/size]
[/size][/size][/size]

thank u both iceman and wolf... cant miss the main pubs.. and i hope entry is not just for couples!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirvana
thank u both iceman and wolf... cant miss the main pubs.. and i hope entry is not just for couples!!

There's nothing called main pubs any more. Pubs in Bangalore are not really doing that good a business as before. Above mentioned watering holes are just bars with some add on gizmos. The real pub feel was in 'The Pub" those days which is now sadly known as NASA. A truely sad place for the tourists.
Don't go there...you won't miss anything.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirvana
i hope entry is not just for couples!!

Spinn, Club-X entry is only for couples...