Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th January 2008, 09:54   #1
Senior - BHPian

Evolution Of Team Bhp !

Hi Buddies and in particular the Moderators!
First of all congrats to all the mods and would like to mention their names specifically and thank them for maintaining and moderating this awesomely superb site which I love to the core.
Rtech,Dippy,Rehaan,Aditya,GTO,Navin,RudraSen,ajmat ,tsk1979,ported_head,Samurai,aah78,Zappo,normally_ crazy,
F50,DCEite,Mpower,adya33

and all the Distinguished Team Bhpians too for their effort and knowledge base that they share with so many automobile freaks like me.

I was always interested in knowing about how this idea of starting a forum like this started. The innovative head who came up with this awesome idea and made it happen and all other heads who joined the force to make this a reality. In short the evolution of this website right from the day 1 and am sure all you moderators would love to share the journey of what is going to be a long one for every car lover like me.

I was reading the thread "Know your Moderators" and i truly honor the passion that you guys have towards this site and so decided to just find the evolution of team bhp. I searched for such a thread and if i happened to miss that special one, please direct me as i would like to read but if it aint then it would be a privilege to know the journey of this site concreting itself into a major force of our lives.

Cheers and Happy Bhping

Last edited by VJ_MAVRICK : 28th January 2008 at 09:56.
Old 28th January 2008, 11:06   #2
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by VJ_MAVRICK View Post
I was always interested in knowing about how this idea of starting a forum like this started. The innovative head who came up with this awesome idea and made it happen and all other heads who joined the force to make this a reality. In short the evolution of this website right from the day 1 and am sure all you moderators would love to share the journey of what is going to be a long one for every car lover like me.
I had requested the same to GTO, in the suggestions thread.

He replied that this will be coming sooner than we expect, as a part of the upgrades being carried out. So, i hope we may get to read that soon.

In the meanwhile, I suggest the 'Collections of best threads'. The older threads do reveal a lot about team-bhp!

Last edited by CrAzY dRiVeR : 28th January 2008 at 11:07.
Old 28th January 2008, 11:12   #3
Senior - BHPian

Oh thanks a lot crazydriver and then i think this thread can be closed .

Note to MODS: Since this thread might come up in the future, i think this thread can be closed.
Old 28th January 2008, 11:18   #4
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Thanks for the note, VJ Mavrick. We started Team-BHP only to have a place for us petrolheads to hang out and talk cars. To date, this purpose stands the strongest, though Team-BHP has gotten much broader (in size and comprehensiveness of information). Our vision has been continuously redefined with time, but our principles never changed. Honest content, an unbiased approach, zero automotive funding and a commitment to quality have stood / will stand like pillars of strength. Here is a thread that will tell you about the early days.

We will be putting a formal history section up in the month of February.

Last edited by GTO : 28th January 2008 at 11:19.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks