Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd January 2005, 00:09   #1
Awaiting Email Confirmation

creating custom decals

guyz try using this site to create your own decals online hope it'll help http://quickstickers.com/designonline/
Old 22nd January 2005, 01:44   #2
Awaiting Email Confirmation

if ne1 could tell me where i could get these made in mumbai at a good rate please lemme know thanx
Old 3rd October 2008, 11:30   #3

Hi. I want costom decals for my soon-to-be-delivered scorpio vlx...cant stand the 'sporty decals' that are on....anywhere I can get high quality decals made as per my specifications and colors? otherwise I have the side drawing for the scorpio from Mahindra (they emailed it to me when I told them why I wanted it) and plan to get it done in the US....any views / advise?
thanks
thanks
Old 4th October 2008, 21:44   #4
BHPian

All printers/ advertisers have decals cutting machines. The only problem that comes in is when more than one color is involved. Single shade decals are very easy to get made.
Old 5th October 2008, 03:15   #5
HPP
BHPian

Anyone know any good places to get these made in HYD?
Old 5th October 2008, 15:49   #6

Custom Graphics for Scorpio Vls

Hi all,

I am looking for someone to do made-to-order side and rear graphics for my new scorpio vls. I am an architect and want a pinstripe rendition from black to red from the sides thru to the rear of a drawing I will provide.

If you know anyone who can do that, do let me know. i am in Pune, but dont care where the dude is. meanwhile I have contacted a few Americans. Will post if anything good comes off it! Also, i would appreciate it if anyone has the side and rear drawings fo the scorpio. I have a rather sad side elevation.

cheers,

Pranav

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks