Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th February 2008, 22:48   #1
BHPian

Do you collect F1/MGP tv live recordings?

i have this collection of f1 and motogp tv broadcast video recordings from around 1997 and 2003 respectively to date and i still collect them. i usually record them on to vhs tape and have them transferred to a dvd.

f1: being a schumacher fan i have almost all of his race wins with ferrari barring just 4 i think. but have random live recordings of races before than too. the oldest being 1994 imola. i remember when we used to get the races live on prime sports, now become star sports of course.

motogp: i have a few recordings of the 250cc & 500cc in the 90s. but ever since the "doctor" got onto an m1 yamaha, i have all his wins on tape i believe.

i have lots of mid-late 90s CART racing recordings. exciting they used to be with lots of overtakings and their complete unpredictability. moore, zanardi, andretti, blundell, tracy etc used to have great battles.

anyone with similar a similar hobby here? will be interesting to share collection data and get races that we each might have missed.

Last edited by hollywoodhogan : 24th February 2008 at 22:49.
Old 25th February 2008, 11:57   #2
BHPian

Whoa maan, cool collection you've got there.

Yeah, even I remember the telecast on Prime Sports. I think it was the same as the ITV feed that people in UK got.

Unfortunately, all I have of those times are memories, esp. of Barcelona 96 & Spa 1998.
Old 25th February 2008, 13:22   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

I have a huge collection of F1 videos, but near 99% of them are race highlights matched to (super) background music. Really enjoy these and there are plentiful available on the net as free downloads. My DVD collection also includes some official season reviews.
Old 27th February 2008, 00:37   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfhelm View Post
Whoa maan, cool collection you've got there.

Yeah, even I remember the telecast on Prime Sports. I think it was the same as the ITV feed that people in UK got.

Unfortunately, all I have of those times are memories, esp. of Barcelona 96 & Spa 1998.
who can forget barcelona 96?? 5 seconds a lap faster then the rest of the field? ms at the height of his powers. awesome race and i think that i have seen it about 15 times. so much that i know by heart what murray walker is going to say at each point during the race.
Old 3rd March 2008, 12:22   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywoodhogan View Post
who can forget barcelona 96?? 5 seconds a lap faster then the rest of the field? ms at the height of his powers. awesome race and i think that i have seen it about 15 times. so much that i know by heart what murray walker is going to say at each point during the race.
Do you know where I can get a recording of that race?
Old 6th March 2008, 21:47   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfhelm View Post
Do you know where I can get a recording of that race?
i got an average quality copy and can send you one on a dvd if you wish but on exchange of a race that i dont have. you have any live recordings of ms in his benetton days of 94 & 95?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks