man that guy Dhoni has truckloads of luck, thats all I can say. CSK entered semis because of some hollow(lucky) wins. like the matches against MI, RCB, KKR(one dropped catch). I'll be gutted if Dhoni wins again today :(
Damn, RRoyals really deserved it. Superkings thoroughly deserved to lose this one with a sub-par fielding display. And what can I say about Balaji, I burst out laughing when he came to bowl the last over with 8 runs needed to win, they could have gotten 16 if they so desired.
Not to take anything away from the Royals. Chennai lost if cause of :
1) Pathan dropped at 18 and 23?
2) Pathan hitting high into no mans land 2-3 occasions.
3) Morkels No ball in 19th over
4) Balaji bowling the last over?????????
5) Balajis Wide trying to bowl a slow ball. Resulting in 0 ball bowled and 2 runs given.
What was Dhoni thinking giving Balaji the last over?
Ntini and Balaji had 1 over left each at the end of 18th of over. if he had given it to balaji, then the match could have been over in 19th over itself, also there were wickets tumbling. so he made Ntini bowl, hoping that he will contain some runs and also maybe get some wickets which will super increase the pressure in the last over.