Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 31st May 2008, 20:44   #1171
Senior - BHPian

5 down before the 10th now. Seems like the Punjabi Tadka has lost flavour. The Chennai curry is hot.

Seems like the KKR team is rooting for KXP, hmm. Can't get enough of the K factor these filmy guys.

Last edited by normally_crazy : 31st May 2008 at 20:46.
Old 31st May 2008, 20:48   #1172
Senior - BHPian

Gosh! Whatz happening!

Am getting a strange feeling if the SF matches are fixed?
Old 31st May 2008, 20:51   #1173
BHPian

Why do you think so? Its just that the philmy heroes and heroines have spoilt their teams by letting them party too much. The jadoo ki jhappi is still fresh and warm on the minds of the KXIP players!! Now 6 gone.

The Mumbai crowd must demand a refund for today's match. They are witnessing school cricket.
Old 31st May 2008, 20:52   #1174
Senior - BHPian

@ Sumit - You sure your broad band BSNl is slow - the wicket fell and you posted - that was fast.
Old 31st May 2008, 20:54   #1175
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy View Post
Seems like the KKR team is rooting for KXP, hmm. Can't get enough of the K factor these filmy guys.
And you should change your nick to Knormally Krazy.

Why are the SFs turning out to be so one sided?? What boring stuff. I hope the final turns out to be a cracker.
Old 31st May 2008, 20:54   #1176
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy View Post
@ Sumit - You sure your broad band BSNl is slow - the wicket fell and you posted - that was fast.
I am back on BSNL now. Its better after some ranting
Old 31st May 2008, 21:02   #1177
Senior - BHPian

LOL, I'm freakin delirious this evening....might even end up roaring drunk!

Did you say KKR were rooting for KXI N_C? LOL

A certain die-hard supporter of the KLPD oops, excuse me, KXIP seems conspicious by his absence. Normally he's like a timer whenever the wickets fall. What's up Saazid, another "crisis" at the farm?

Well, Twenty-twenty, the great leveller, here's to the RR getting wiped out tomorrowcheers:

Amongst all that - HATS OFF TO SANGAKARRA, a true cricketer.

OT: Last seen on the sidelines of Wankhede - a certain spoilt brat Captain crying on team-owner-Mumma's shoulder & weeping "Fit Itna Mast, no adjust, no adjust......"

LOL & back to serious drinking now!
Old 31st May 2008, 21:03   #1178
BHPian

SuperKing, SuperKing
Does whateva a Great King Can,
Spins the ball, any size
Takes wickets just like flies
Look Out !!!
Here comes The SupahKing !!!!!!! GO DONI GO

The above lyrics are a modified version of the popular spiderman song... SO imagine the tune in your head when you sing it
Old 31st May 2008, 21:08   #1179
BHPian

As Ravi Shastri says, they are committing ha·ra-ki·ri
Old 31st May 2008, 21:11   #1180
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
LOL, I'm freakin delirious this evening....might even end up roaring drunk!

Did you say KKR were rooting for KXI N_C? LOL

A certain die-hard supporter of the KLPD oops, excuse me, KXIP seems conspicious by his absence. Normally he's like a timer whenever the wickets fall. What's up Saazid, another "crisis" at the farm?

Well, Twenty-twenty, the great leveller, here's to the RR getting wiped out tomorrowcheers:

Amongst all that - HATS OFF TO SANGAKARRA, a true cricketer.

OT: Last seen on the sidelines of Wankhede - a certain spoilt brat Captain crying on team-owner-Mumma's shoulder & weeping "Fit Itna Mast, no adjust, no adjust......"

LOL & back to serious drinking now!
Yesterday diabloo, today Saazid.
Old 31st May 2008, 21:16   #1181
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumitB View Post
Yesterday diabloo, today Saazid.
yeah - Saazid ?? You too ?

@ diabloo - where art thou mate ? Its almost been 2 days since some masala news has been posted. Also it's been 24 hours since the best batsman in the world led his team out of the IPL.
Old 31st May 2008, 21:30   #1182
BHPian

From next season, the owners will ask for permission to go on the field to inspire their teams and give them jadoo ki jhappi and some massage.
Old 31st May 2008, 21:31   #1183
BHPian

[quote] "OT: Last seen on the sidelines of Wankhede - a certain spoilt brat Captain crying on team-owner-Mumma's shoulder & weeping "Fit Itna Mast, no adjust, no adjust......"

LOL & back to serious drinking now!" [\quote]

Sumit -> Can you elaborate on who the captain is and who's Mumma and why's he sayin "Fit itna Mast"
Old 31st May 2008, 21:50   #1184
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho0ligaN View Post
I never said KXP is a team full of aussies, no team can have 11 aussies, but what you are overlooking is the fact that KXP has won most of its games on the merit of their batting strength which is totally dominated by Shaun Marsh followed by Pomersbach, Jayawardene, Sangakkara and (one Indian) Yuvraj.

Then again, when the top order(read Marsh,Hopes and Pomersbach) has done its job so miraculously well, like today its much easier for somebody like Yuvraj to come in at the end and whack a few out of the ground. Than say if they were 30-3 after 7 overs. What I am trying to tell is, the way Marsh and Hopes bat dictates how the following players bat, which in turn will have a huge effect on the game.

Also, when there is a huge target to chase, there's always pressure on the batsmen so they tend to go after bowlers and in the process may make a few errors. It is but natural. KXP hasn't won a game solely on its bowling strength. They were even about to lose that 170+(don't remember) match against mumbai, a few elementary mistakes from the MI batsmen and they could breathe a sigh of relief.

Shaun Marsh

Number of games:10

Total runs:593

Average:74.125

Strike Rate:139.85

Fours:56

Sixes:25

Contribution to total score:38.35%

With the kind of foreign batting power KXP has, the bowlers have to be really stupid to lose a game.
ah finally, about time, the aussies and the lankans don't strike and the great Indian batsman is left looking into his bag of talent and discovering that its not as full as his arrogance showed it was.

The import batsmen had bailed KXP out one too many times that once they failed and the great icon is left wetting his underpants on the pitch( if anything that added moisture to the pitch, providing more bounce, and mahela had to get out because of that)

Go run to your momma, have your nappies changed mr.hunk!
Old 31st May 2008, 22:02   #1185
BHPian

[quote=carzy;849336]
Quote:
"OT: Last seen on the sidelines of Wankhede - a certain spoilt brat Captain crying on team-owner-Mumma's shoulder & weeping "Fit Itna Mast, no adjust, no adjust......"

LOL & back to serious drinking now!" [\quote]

Sumit -> Can you elaborate on who the captain is and who's Mumma and why's he sayin "Fit itna Mast"
That was not me, but I assume Suman meant the prince and his boss but I am not sure. Suman, clarify please. I would also like to know

Most Viewed