Team-BHP - Photoshop/Digital Art thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Et Cetera (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/)
-   -   Photoshop/Digital Art thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/3869-photoshop-digital-art-thread-4.html)

Ooooo! I love the hood cavity, i think ill use it one of the NHCs ill do :D

Arush

This is undoubtedly your best job yet. You have reached the next level of Pshop modding.

Quote:

Originally Posted by autopsyche

Arush

What can I say, no bigger compliment than that, SRK.

And can you please post the original pic?

only one suggestion- make the rims chrome

GREAT man! SRK, seems even ARUSH is taking help from you. Now, that's a really good thing to boast about! ain't it?

arey bhai where do you get these stunning ideas??
the coolest city it will be if on roads!!

why dont u give it a silver mesh grille?
and fog lights are essential for esthetics more than the lighting aspect...try making a really nice shape, something on the lines of the accent oe fogs(they look pretty good), something trapezoidal but nothing round and small.
about the hood the whole hood should be black(carbon fibre) the air scoop looks nice
in all a great design

Amazing. Really stunning
Wish I had the money and the car

Deepu

Quote:

Originally Posted by autopsyche

Arush

WOW! The best compliment I have recieved till now.
Actually I was going to show this design to RIO.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedzak
GREAT man! SRK, seems even ARUSH is taking help from you. Now, that's a really good thing to boast about! ain't it?

Yes, its really a very good thing.
You made my day arush bhai!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharu
Hi SRK,

thats really hot, finally a hot looking NHC, dude, for some reason the hood is not appealing....may be a complete carbon hood....

but a great job...also loved the small things like SRK logo on the windrscreen and the background

Thanks! I too was thinking of carbonfibre hood.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Islero
This is undoubtedly your best job yet. You have reached the next level of Pshop modding.
And can you please post the original pic?

I dont think so,I still need to do more to climb to the next level.
And heres the pic:-http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/iipcache/30316.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by khanak
only one suggestion- make the rims chrome

No I want to have that sporty and mean feeling to it.
Chrome rims will make it look like a hip hop car!

Quote:

Originally Posted by road_assasin
arey bhai where do you get these stunning ideas??
the coolest city it will be if on roads!!

What to do I have this piece called "brain",which only thinks of cars even when I was solving my CET paper I was thinking about what colour will my new city be..rl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankmehta
why dont u give it a silver mesh grille?
and fog lights are essential for esthetics more than the lighting aspect...try making a really nice shape, something on the lines of the accent oe fogs(they look pretty good), something trapezoidal but nothing round and small.
about the hood the whole hood should be black(carbon fibre) the air scoop looks nice
in all a great design

No silver colour on exterior,I want to give the car a 2 tone finish (red & black)
Ok I will get some fogs.
And the hood is going to be carbon fibre.

Quote:

Amazing. Really stunning
Wish I had the money and the car
Dont worry! someday you will have the money and a better car!!

What next:-
The car will have carbonfibre hood.
roof scoop (will decide if its going to be cf or body coloured)
Rear Spoiler,will be two tone ,carbon fibre and body coloured.

Add an aluminium wing to it........it will add to the sportyness.....otherwise......amazing

SRK!!!!!! just one word. breathtaking ...Specially loved the exposed(?) radiator in the front, blends really well with the car...also the colour of the wheels is perfect, compliments the slightly matt finish of the car brilliantly.

hey srk Try a career in photoshop rather than autodesign. Your designs are far far away from reality and how many orders did you get by the way??

Hi SRK,
u rock man...
this is really awesome design...
the city is looking damn hot....
gr8 chop...
keep up the good work....

good job there mate..starting to like your designs...always loved widebodies..

what i do not understand is the hood scoop???

why have a massive hood scoop when you have mounted a FMIC (front mount intercooler)

if it were to ever take real shape....you are just increasing drag..with no improvements..

u must think of air ducts...rather than scoops...give it some thought...makes sense?

Quote:

Originally Posted by diven_b
Add an aluminium wing to it........it will add to the sportyness.....otherwise......amazing

No alluminium wing.
It will have a specially designed wing in 2 tone finish carbonfibre and body coloured.

Quote:

Originally Posted by west
hey srk Try a career in photoshop rather than autodesign. Your designs are far far away from reality and how many orders did you get by the way??

I tink I need to learn photoshop for a career in that field.
Autodesign is my dream.
I dont know if it will be true or not,but I will try to make some of my designs real.
Planning to go for automobile engg. and then open my own workshop!!\

And for the orders... they are just a dream away!!!!!!!rl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by R32 GTR
good job there mate..starting to like your designs...always loved widebodies..

Sorry to ask,but are you talking about cars or............rl:
Quote:

what i do not understand is the hood scoop???

why have a massive hood scoop when you have mounted a FMIC (front mount intercooler)

if it were to ever take real shape....you are just increasing drag..with no improvements..

u must think of air ducts...rather than scoops...give it some thought...makes sense?
Let me tell you,that I am not aware of any mechanical aspects of a car,I still need to learn them.Thats why I have planned, instead of going for a design course I'll go for an engg. course and then learn designing.
Also I heard that the more air intake in the filter the better the performance hence people get hood scoops,but I may be wrong.