Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th May 2008, 13:48   #1
BHPian

Need help for making a video on cars

Hi,

I am planning to make a video on cars. And for that purpose would like help from all of you.

I wanted to organise a event in mumbai in marine drive for the same. It would cars, camera and some serious action.

And also if you could contribute any videos of your own on cars, maybe after and before videos on modified cars or just some exotic ones or oldies.

Regards
CRV
Old 12th May 2008, 15:52   #2
Senior - BHPian

Is this for any commercial purpose? Sounds like a movie shooting to me. If that is the case, all I would say is, TBHP does not encourage commercial dealings here. Please read the rules of the forum.

Lastly, welcome to T-BHP!!!
Old 12th May 2008, 16:00   #3
BHPian

No, amit it is not for any commercial purpose. I just want to make a video for fun, because to be honest i am not very happy with all the car TV shows around, so thought why not try it out myself see how it comes out.
And if it turns out well, few credits given to me will cover everything i want.

I just completed my class 12 in april, so it is more like a hobby and interest towards cars than anything else.

And thank you for accepting me in team bhp.
Old 12th May 2008, 16:20   #4
Senior - BHPian

What is the exact purpose for the shoot CR-V?

Ramie
Old 12th May 2008, 16:50   #5
BHPian

It's just for fun, I have a passion for cars and I want to tape it thats all, and mix with passion of others too.

So at the end of it you can say, a group of car crazy people recording what they do.
Old 12th May 2008, 22:50   #6
Senior - BHPian

He did not mention it to be a CRV

I would say locate a good big field. Talk to any of the news channels and get in touch with production firms

Showrooms can help you with cars for videos( on a price though)

Get in touch with advertising firms to promote your event so that you can get out your cost.
Old 12th May 2008, 22:51   #7
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav.gupta88 View Post

I would say locate a good big field. Talk to any of the news channels and get in touch with production firms

Get in touch with advertising firms to promote your event so that you can get out your cost.
not the easiest of things in bombay.
Old 13th May 2008, 01:07   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav.gupta88 View Post

I never thought it this way, I don't know if anyone is going to show my video on TV, not that I don't want them too, I will try if anything like this works out.

But i am doing it for fun more than anything else.

I have found the track for the event "Lokhandwala back lane" a 1km stretch of really wide road, hardly any traffic is there and it can be diverted very easily.

You can take it this way, I am delhite and came too mumbai 2 weeks ago (not my first visit though), in Delhi I was a part of a group of car maniacs who would often hid the roads and test their cars (far from traffic, and with as much safety as possible).

When I came to mumbai, I was giving a challenge that I won't find such a group in mumbai so I said I will make one. The video thing is just for proof so I could send them and show it.

This is a request to goin this right now no where club and help me show that I can find as many car entusiast as in Delhi.

CR-V

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks