0 - 25% -- I'm like the most conservative Indians. I love FDs. 396 32.25%
26 - 50% -- I have a few stocks. 550 44.79%
51 - 75% -- I'm an active trader. 201 16.37%
76 - 100% -- Hey, I'm an i-banker!!! 81 6.60%
Voters: 1228. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 2nd February 2008, 13:45   #361
Senior - BHPian

Reliance Power allotment is out on greymarket(.)co(.)in. The site is very slow though now.

Also you can check this site for REL POWER allotment status CLICK HERE

btw - It shows I have been allotted "0" shares.

Last edited by normally_crazy : 2nd February 2008 at 17:24.
Old 2nd February 2008, 23:00   #362
Senior - BHPian

Even me. I got the whole of my amount back today deposited into my account. But Future capital, I still haven't got the same. Hope it will be received by monday.
Old 2nd February 2008, 23:37   #363
BHPian

I had Applied for 105 shares( part payment) but still I got 15 shares alloted !

So the general assertion that if you have applied less than full application , you wont get any shares seems to be wrong

Anyways I am ok with 15 shares !

still waiting for the rest of the refund but I got refund for FCH on 31 st

Jatinder Singh
Old 2nd February 2008, 23:46   #364
Senior - BHPian

Got one refund back. Waiting for the other. (both Rel Power)
Old 3rd February 2008, 11:36   #365
rkg
Senior - BHPian

i too got 15.applied for 120 fully paid. so news papers are wrong about allotment
Old 3rd February 2008, 11:53   #366
Senior - BHPian

Hey, have they done any cherry picking in allotment of shares. I had applied for 150 and got none. Hope all the people from Gujarat who had applied must have got a min no. of shares as it is his home town.

But on the other hand, after second thoughts, I thought it was better that I did not get anything. The company is non-existant (Still to be formed officially). They will generate the power in say 5-7 years from now and we have invested in the company.
Old 3rd February 2008, 12:59   #367
BHPian

hi friends, i am new to this stock market world! i have gone through this thread and i didnt find anything being discussed about what i am going to ask next (pardon me if i am wrong)

I would like to know:- Are there any sites which give us details about companies declaring dividends, bonuses etc., prior to the actual announcements by the respective companies?? i have been trying to track the market recently! but everytime, when i come to know about the bonuses being declared, or when the quarterly results announced, being in line with market expectations, i find that the stock prices are already risen!! is there any way in which we come to know about the quarterly results expectations and declarations of dividends, bonuses etc., prior to their actual announcements???? please enlighten me in this matter!!
Old 3rd February 2008, 13:23   #368
BHPian

Quote:
But on the other hand, after second thoughts, I thought it was better that I did not get anything. The company is non-existant (Still to be formed officially). They will generate the power in say 5-7 years from now and we have invested in the company.
As far my information goes they will be making power by 2009 but till then they will be involved in various projects from Reliance energy so they will do some business but I agree that the rationale for IPO investment was only short term gain( which got a severe blow due to recent Correction!)
Old 3rd February 2008, 14:17   #369
Team-BHP Support

I got 16 shares!
Hope they open at 1000/share and I sell on first day
Old 3rd February 2008, 14:18   #370
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979 View Post
I got 16 shares!

Quote:
Hope they open at 1000/share and I sell on first day
you are really hoping , aren't you ? I feel it should list at ~600 !
Old 3rd February 2008, 14:27   #371
BHPian

People who have applied for R Power with a long term perspective and haven't been alloted, don't get dejected. It's a blessing in disguise.
Pick NTPC/Tata Power with the same time frame (3 years, for R Power operations to start) and you'll laugh your way to your bank.

kEeP rOcK!nG!
Old 3rd February 2008, 14:51   #372
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdn317 View Post
I would like to know:- Are there any sites which give us details about companies declaring dividends, bonuses etc., prior to the actual announcements by the respective companies?? i have been trying to track the market recently! but everytime, when i come to know about the bonuses being declared, or when the quarterly results announced, being in line with market expectations, i find that the stock prices are already risen!! is there any way in which we come to know about the quarterly results expectations and declarations of dividends, bonuses etc., prior to their actual announcements???? please enlighten me in this matter!!
If you get such information, better not act on it - if you actually make any transaction on basis of such info, you would be breaking the law and end up in JAIL. (err.. unlike traffic laws, these regulations are strictly enforced).

People like directors and employees of companies are the only people who are supposed to have such information, and if they act in the market on basis of such knowledge, they too are guilty. If such info reaches the media before an intimation is given to the stock exchanges, the concerned company will have some serious explanation to give to the stock exchanges and SEBI.
Old 3rd February 2008, 15:16   #373
Senior - BHPian

Anyone applied for the On-mobile IPO ? I actually wanted to but then Future and Reliance had my funds
Old 3rd February 2008, 21:20   #374
Senior - BHPian

Nope. Even my funds were struck up with RPL & FCPL.

How about the currently running IPOs Wockhardt/Emmar/IRB/Manjushree Extrusions/ Tejas Esxtrusions. Looks like Wockhardt seems to be a good options (upto 6 months) as they are on an expanding spree.
Old 3rd February 2008, 21:41   #375
Senior - BHPian

Well according to greymarket - Wockhardt is on a discount in the grey market. Also KNR , Shriram and J Kumar are on discount.

Not a good time for IPO's definitely. btw - is RPL listing on the 6th?

I still feel - instead of IPO's pick up bluechip stocks on every fall in the market.

Last edited by normally_crazy : 3rd February 2008 at 21:43.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks