26 - 50% -- I have a few stocks. 550 44.79%
51 - 75% -- I'm an active trader. 201 16.37%
76 - 100% -- Hey, I'm an i-banker!!! 81 6.60%
Voters: 1228. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 18th March 2009, 10:39   #1081
ECM
BHPian

See the 2nd round of move in market,such moves are nasty if one is short,super breakout in Nifty and Sensex.
Old 18th March 2009, 11:14   #1082
BHPian

Should this rally be seen as long term recovery? Or this is still a covering rally?

Would the market fall to the 25/2600 lows again?
Old 18th March 2009, 11:39   #1083
Senior - BHPian

Does DLF look like a good buy at this point of time ?
Old 18th March 2009, 12:23   #1084
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_pervez View Post
I dont think, buying anything when market is green, is a good idea..
Old 18th March 2009, 12:33   #1085
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by penpavan View Post
I dont think, buying anything when market is green, is a good idea..
Ohh ok. Just curious because last year due to the DLF IPL thier stock prices rose quite a bit. And last time I checked they were up for grabs at 138 per share. What a crash. Last year they went from 616 to 700 + and then back. I thought IPL would boost their value, enough to play around for a shorter term. Any more expert opinions ? @ECM any thoughts?
Old 18th March 2009, 13:06   #1086
BHPian

ECM, Whats your perspective above YES BANK? Is it good for Buy&Hold?
Old 18th March 2009, 13:48   #1087
Senior - BHPian

How does Bank of India look, for long term ?
I have few at average cost Rs. 250.
Old 18th March 2009, 14:26   #1088
ECM
BHPian

Sorry to say but somehow I feel that my thoughts still not digested among members.
Why one should think of buying weak stocks i.e a sector which is badly bitten down?Remember recovery in weaker stocks only come when market go up up and up,say above 4000 nifty and at this point valuations of bitten down stocks will be 50% down of your purchase price,hard and bitter truth is this.
Few of you may be in loss due to collapse of markets all around the world and if any of you "watched"my posts with care one will realise that most of time my focus was on Nifty.Most of times when Nifty go up after recent collapse bitten down stocks either move sideways to go down,bringing more mental tentions seeing your portfolio not going up valuewise!!This happens and will keep happening.
My question is Why no one dared to atleast had guts to buy nifty calls when I wrote on the wall about market move?Anyway try to smell air next time when I write something here-see my old posts where clear call given to invest in commodities like crude-copper-zinc-lead etc..anyone knows how much they gone up recently?If somebudy bought just 1 lot of Lead by paying a margin of 20,000 when its price was 42,he or she must be enjoying a profit of Rs.1.45Lacs(If 1 rupee go up in Lead price it fetches a profit of 5000)!!!!!Same profit margin is there for other base metals and crude oil,sadly not a single person think of investing in commodities inspite of timely advise posted here.I am not preaching but if one wants to learn how to make money in stocks/commodities you should be focused and know some basics of trading or investing(this is a longggggg topic and requires much much discussion)
now repying to individuals==
Quote:
Originally Posted by penpavan View Post
Should this rally be seen as long term recovery? Or this is still a covering rally?

Would the market fall to the 25/2600 lows again?
I don't know,no one knows as election is around the corner.
Quote:
Lot of info available,if fundas are good it should go up,not a single share I have of DLF when better opportunities are available,in my case NIFTY.

Quote:
Ohh ok. Just curious because last year due to the DLF IPL thier stock prices rose quite a bit. And last time I checked they were up for grabs at 138 per share. What a crash. Last year they went from 616 to 700 + and then back. I thought IPL would boost their value, enough to play around for a shorter term. Any more expert opinions ? @ECM any thoughts?
I never guess what will make things better or worst,just check what happened with Jai Corp,stocks never move on their history-they move on current situation and future developments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sj_koova View Post
ECM, Whats your perspective above YES BANK? Is it good for Buy&Hold?
At this price I see less troubles in it thought whole banking sector needs some drastic facelift,specially priv.banks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCEite View Post
How does Bank of India look, for long term ?
I have few at average cost Rs. 250.
V.good stock,no harm buying or averaging when it go down little from current market price.

Cya,my fingures are shouting now.

PS:-Commodity:-expecting a good correction in Lead.CMP 69.50,high was 70.25

Last edited by ECM : 18th March 2009 at 14:29.
Old 18th March 2009, 15:19   #1089

ECM,
What is your opinion about AC stocks like Voltas,Value (Part of videocon) ?
Also What would be the ideal price for BEL and Navneet ?
Old 18th March 2009, 16:03   #1090
ECM
BHPian

Sandeep
I like your way of smelling,important thing in stock market.
Yes in summer its a time to focus on such stocks,try buying in small lot seeing election on horizon.
Quote:
What is your opinion about AC stocks like Voltas,Value (Part of videocon) ?
Now cmp is 68.40-made a low of 68.10 current profit stands at Rs.5250 almost in just 90 minutes if anyone acted on the call.Just showing an example how to trade for win.
Quote:
expecting a good correction in Lead.CMP 69.50,high was 70.25

Last edited by ECM : 18th March 2009 at 16:06.
Old 18th March 2009, 16:14   #1091
Senior - BHPian

@ ECM are you full time trader ? .(Technical stuff , RSI , MACD,WOLFE stuff ?) ,Track nifty ?
Old 18th March 2009, 16:21   #1092
ECM
BHPian

Black I am a small man and love challenges in my life,just showing it is not difficult to make profit in stocks and commodities.Hope this suffice your query
Quote:
Originally Posted by black12rr View Post
@ ECM are you full time trader ? .(Technical stuff , RSI , MACD,WOLFE stuff ?) ,Track nifty ?
Old 18th March 2009, 16:34   #1093
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECM View Post
Black I am a small man and love challenges in my life,just showing it is not difficult to make profit in stocks and commodities.Hope this suffice your query
ECM, You are a very humble man. Cheers Buddy. Keep it up
Old 18th March 2009, 19:22   #1094

ECM,
Thanks for ur kind heartedness and willingness to share.I have been seeing that your calls are almost pointblank.
I think some of stocks like BEL,Navneet,Value,Voltas can yield decent returns within 3 months.
Also Rice is rocketing , Stocks of Rice companies may also shoot up, But I dont know RICE-DAL stocks apart from Kohinoor Foods (Soon we may hear some Merger news about it) and REI Agro.

I am novice in stocks and havent tried my hand in commodities.
Old 18th March 2009, 19:36   #1095
ECM
BHPian

Another example of profitable trading given below,went short in Lead and enjoying mouthwatering profits,check below lines pasted directly from my terminal at 7:30 IST.
LEAD 31MAR2009 1693 4 67.40(cmp) 67.40 67.45 5 -2.25(down%) 70.25(high_ 67.20(low) 68.92(avg price) ,if one shorted Lead when I posted that call he must be enjoying a profit of net 10,500/- by this time.
In comming weekend get ready for some lessons on how to trade in market with profits,I dont have any guru,I never subscribe to any new letters,I hardly check balance sheets of companies who either give pink result or horrible losses,are you ready?
Edit-->Lead made a fresh low of 66.95,ding dong:P

Last edited by ECM : 18th March 2009 at 19:40.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks