Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th August 2008, 19:18   #61
Senior - BHPian

Oh my god what a disaster!! TOI has been totally CRAPped upon.
Old 26th August 2008, 20:20   #62
BHPian

Not only TOI! The "news" item is there in Hindustan Times (English - New Delhi/Metro Edition 26th August) too on page 20.
Old 26th August 2008, 23:04   #63
Senior - BHPian

sam if you are really successful at this, and collecting the dog pee, why not sell it too?

if all of this is so true then i dont think one would mind paying for the dog pee for tyres instead of paying a good 300 bucks for a tyre shiner!

any intentions of doing this? he he he aha ha ha ah ah ah ah aha ha ah ah!!!
Old 26th August 2008, 23:44   #64
BHPian

Just hope the poor DAWGS are not reading this...........anyways, the only proven solution for everyone is to go to the ZOO every Sunday, collect some LION\TIGER excreta & smear it on your car tires (people say DAWGS are scared of this stuff). Nice way to collectively spend time with family & collect excreta at the same time heh?!?!?!?!?
Old 26th August 2008, 23:55   #65
Distinguished - BHPian

I've never felt that two lols were justified.

Until now:

Old 27th August 2008, 00:24   #66
BHPian

It's a DOGGONE world anyways, DAWGS rule...........y stop them...let the bl$%dy ba#$%^ds pee wherever they feel like!!! That's what we humans are here to do, wash their pee off our beloved car tires every sunday....
Old 27th August 2008, 01:07   #67
BANNED

Oh my god!
How in the world did I miss this thread?

This is the first time I am realising that people can actually spend so much time on Dog pee! I use to always have a sadistic satisfaction after I hit bullseye on dogs who had just did it on my cars. But never thought that it can actually damage my tires or ride. Now, reading this thread has actually poured more fuel on my vendetta against those nasty street dogs who su sues on tires.
May god save me from Maneka Gandhi.

@Sam. I'm outta here. Going to see where does it come out from. Remember Akki asking in Bhul Bhulaiya? "Itna su su kahaan se laate ho?"
Answer is: 500ml Pepsi bottle se!
Old 28th August 2008, 03:35   #68
Senior - BHPian

Holy crap!! How did I miss this!! Sam beta, I shall have my revenge soon!!
Old 28th August 2008, 07:11   #69
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDan View Post
Many fences in the West are electrified. An animal, cow, horse, touching the fence can get a jolt. It teaches them to stay away from the fence line. Pee is salt water, a great conductor. I have seen several dogs cock their leg on a fence post and get the shock of their lives in a place on their bodies only a man could fully appreciate.

So, my solution? Electrify your alloys. You will know if you are successful. The dog will make an unmistakable noise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadu View Post
A reputed car maker has now equipped its latest model with a technology to keep these pesky canines at bay — giving them a nasty 200-volt jolt.

The German giant BMW described its invention, the electric sting as ‘relatively pain-free,’ but enough to deter dogs in future, according to a metro.co.uk report.

The energy generated by slamming brakes is stored and transformed into an electrical charge, ready to jolt any pesky pup peeing on the tyre.
While Sam knows dog pee like no other sentient being, I think this raises me to the level of being at least a minor prophet.

By the way living here in Dharamsala I found out that the urine of certain high Tibetan lamas (sadhus) is saved and is used as the primary ingredient in several health elixirs taken orally. Sam, Yeti boy (see the connection?), have you noticed any red robed people following you around with small bottles?
Old 28th August 2008, 09:07   #70
BHPian

How did I miss this wonderful thread. I was laughing rolling on the floor, literally.
Old 28th August 2008, 09:33   #71
Senior - BHPian

Trust me to miss some of Sam's gems!
Just saw this hilarious thread.
Reminded me of: bc - Car Pisses At Dog Honda iShare-Videos- Honda,*Car,*Dog
Old 30th August 2008, 00:01   #72
Senior - BHPian

just one more thought on the same, if one has a dog in the house, train it to piss on the car tyres and make sure to park the car on the street, i am sure by instinct the street dogs will piss on these tyres marking their territory and again the pet at home would do the same this way the hassle collecting and storing the doooggg PEE is eliminated and your hands would stay dog pee free. wonderful aint it. i got a dog at home and i am no way doing it!!!!! ones who wanna do this are free to try like sam.
Old 30th August 2008, 00:46   #73
BHPian

A very hilarious thread … so where are we heading now? To avoid the dogs from peeing on your tyres or to find out ways to encourage the dogs to do it?

Here is a link for the more serious ones - Dogs Peeing on Cars in China | The China Expat - better off than chili powder or kerosene!!
Old 6th October 2008, 16:08   #74
BHPian

hilarious

Guys you know what? I was going to post an enquiry about dealing with this stray that seems to have coveted my tires for himself, As i live in an apt complex we dont have pets. But this dog is soon becoming my PEST.
So, before I posted a new thread I searched Dog Pee and Boy oh Boy! This thread cracked me up. SAM i have to hand it you The next time I see some good tires, I'm gonna ask them HOW?
Well since there is no real answer to this problem, I guess I'll jus remember this thread and laugh when i see that PEST pee on my tires again
Cheers
Old 4th June 2011, 11:31   #75
BHPian

Re: Dog Pee on tyres

A capricious debate on going on how to avoid dog piss, being a dog owner i feel it is a matter of training the dog not to be pee by the owner. A street dog has it own way of leaving a signature in its territory. The issue is how to repulse the street dogs. I have tried dettol, it works wonders for my dog to be away from biting the furniture, similarly pain relief sprays like Relispray too acts as a detterent to the dogs. Over a period of time dogs may get immune and back to square one Lolz

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks