Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th February 2009, 20:44   #151
Senior - BHPian

Guys,
There are some urgent openings for Telecom Software Testing at Bangalore in my company. Preference from people with VoIP/NGN/IMS testing background, but not a necessity. Please PM me in case you are interested, the interviews will be next weekend in Bangalore.
Old 2nd March 2009, 10:56   #152
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCEite View Post
Guys,
There are some urgent openings for Telecom Software Testing at Bangalore in my company. Preference from people with VoIP/NGN/IMS testing background, but not a necessity. Please PM me in case you are interested, the interviews will be next weekend in Bangalore.
Sent you a PM, Thanks a lot for all your efforts
Old 2nd March 2009, 22:52   #153
BHPian

I was DAMN surprised when I got this mailer from my company. Almost shocked.

Guys, if you are interested, please forward me your CV @ bigbenjy (at) gmail dot com. My company is a small-medium software company with offices in Chennai and Bangalore. Hope someone who really needs a job gets one.

PLEASE DO NOT PM.
Attached Thumbnails
The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread-job.jpg  

Last edited by Proxima : 2nd March 2009 at 22:54.
Old 14th March 2009, 14:55   #154
Distinguished - BHPian

Requirement : Project Managers.

* How many ? 5-6.
* Work : project manage transitions, know IT infrastructure & be able to work with other functions as part of the transitions.
* About 10 yrs exp, of which 4-5 yrs in PM
* When : immediate
* Where : BLR. may consider Chennai / HYD if not able to find people in BLR
* For who ? a MNC.

PM me, pls.
Old 15th March 2009, 11:38   #155
Senior - BHPian

any possibility of WORK FROM HOME opportunities in Hyderabad. If so, would be grateful.....thanks in advance
Old 16th March 2009, 09:36   #156
Senior - BHPian

Facilities Manager - Anyone?

Dear All,

If some one is looking at hiring a facilities/Admin Manager/Asst. Manager, do let me know at the earliest. Feel sorry to post it here but cannot help it.

Also, if someone is working in the hospitality industry, need to find a job for my wife. She was with Kingfisher Airlines and recently relocated to Mumbai and hence the job search. Mumbai BHPian's if you have contacts, please let me know!

Thanks in advance.
Old 16th March 2009, 12:51   #157
BHPian

Job vacancies available in my company for entry level networking profile. A fortune 500 company in Pune. Work entails troubleshooting on trouble tickets created for Microsoft Server Technology Products. PM me for more details.
Old 18th March 2009, 13:10   #158
BHPian

I'm looking for openings, I'm a Business Development Manager, with hands on experience in IT Development, Sales and Marketing IT services for the past 6+ years and 4+ years of development exposure. Im currently looking for a marketing manager/business development officer/manager in an IT Company or non-IT majors. If anyone gets to know any openings, pl PM me, it would be of help. [@ Mods: din't see any thread to post wanted, so posted here, if wrong place, remove the post and do let me know Mods.]
Old 18th March 2009, 13:41   #159
BHPian

Im looking for some VB.Net Desktop application programmers,with knowledge in desktop and internet and sockets and XML, with flair to do programming, and inventing new techniques. Plainly some one with the guts to experiment, and enjoy the outcome. I have a small project in hand, decent pay for the week, an able programmer can pull it in 2 days time, but we will have a week to work, and I intend to pay for the week [say about 6 days]. Local coders from Chennai are 1st preference, and if you still wanna work remotely I do not mind, we can work it out. Please PM me if you are free, its some quick buck.
Old 18th March 2009, 14:35   #160
BHPian

The following requirement in my organisation

Technology : Vision Plus
Experience : 6-13 yrs
Post : Team Lead, Associate Project Manager, Praject manager.

PM me for further details.
Old 18th March 2009, 15:57   #161
BHPian

Expert in Linux device driver/system programming

Looking for an Expert in Linux device driver/system programming

Linux Device driver development experience - 4+ years experience
* Core Experience in developing drivers for Audio/video codec, LCD, touch screen, USB
* Working experience with Audio/video streaming, media players, web streaming would be a plus.
* WinCE driver development experience is a plus

Company: European MNC
Work location: Bangalore
Old 18th March 2009, 16:24   #162
Senior - BHPian

Job description:
Job Title (External) Territory Manager/Account Manager
Location(s) Bangalore
Job Responsibility:
Person must have minimum 7 years of direct selling experience of technology Solution/products to Network Equipment Manufactures (Cisco, Juniper etc), SI and Telco Operators.
• Selling Telco solution/products and services to end-user customers in assigned geographic, territory, industry or accounts. Developing customers and their satisfaction. Represents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in all sales-oriented activities.
• Account management, coordinated the involvement of Pre-Sales, Business-Development, and Field Marketing resources at an account level.
• Develop, execute and maintain the strategic Account plan.
• Responsible to drive sales and achieve sales target consistently.
• Manage sales through forecasting, account strategy, and planning.
• Anticipates customer needs, investigates underlying causes and identifies short term or long term solutions, create and leads business development plans over the short to medium term.
• Develop Agilent Product & solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application.
• Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
• Reduces broad concepts, sales strategies into structured programs to achieve assigned performance measures.
• Leads the development, implementation of strategy development for complex accounts

Essentials:
1. Positive attitude
2. Proficiency in Telco Solution Sales with a successful Sales track record
3. Telecom Customer domain knowledge
4. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts.
5. Excellent Communication, negotiating and Interpersonal relationship Skills
6. Minimum 7 years selling experience of Telco products/solution to Network Equipment Provider (Cisco, Juniper etc) and Telco Operators. Experience working with different channel/distributors & SI’s in Telco domain will be an added advantage.

*strong experience in sales to telecom carriers will be added advantage.
Bottom line:
• A Candidate with minimum 6+ years of Direct selling experience of Telco Solution/products to Network Equipment Manufactures (Cisco, Juniper etc), SI and Telco Operators in South Territory who will grow the existing business as well as Hunt for and win new profitable business.

Desirable
Bachelors of Engineering in Electronics and Communication or equivalent plus a minimum of 7 years of Direct Sales experience. MBA preferred.
Experience : 6 to 14 yrs
Old 19th March 2009, 17:00   #163
BHPian

Hi All,
We are looking at filling a position in Windows CE BSP development, criteria is as below:

Experience : 2-4 years
Position : Team member
Qualification : Master or Bachelors in Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical
Desirable : Good programming skills in C or C++, exposure to Assembly
Fair knowledge of Operating Systems and Computer Architecture,
Hands-on device driver experience in any platform,
BSP and Windows CE experience is a definite plus.
Old 20th March 2009, 03:00   #164
BHPian

Looking for Recruitment Manager - US staffing business.
Bangalore.
Company: Aditi Technologies
Please email your resumes directly to gokula@aditi.com and seetar@aditi.com. I could have given my details but i don't have a good rapport here ;-) My references always get rejected ...lol
Old 20th March 2009, 07:31   #165
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillionSwords View Post
I'm looking for openings, I'm a Business Development Manager, with hands on experience in IT Development, Sales and Marketing IT services for the past 6+ years and 4+ years of development exposure. Im currently looking for a marketing manager/business development officer/manager in an IT Company or non-IT majors. If anyone gets to know any openings, pl PM me, it would be of help. [@ Mods: din't see any thread to post wanted, so posted here, if wrong place, remove the post and do let me know Mods.]
hi MS -- i did come across a good number of openings for Biz.Dev.Mgr in Bangalore on Naukri.com and timesjobs -- i definitely do not fit into this role-- however it should fit your profile well.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks