Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th November 2016, 09:57   #2266
BHPian

Re: The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread

Hi Guys,

Anyone who has expertise in PAD Layout with 3+ years of experience please ping me.
My team has two positions that needs to be filled up for the same.

Thanks.
Old 25th November 2016, 17:46   #2267
BHPian

Immediate requirement .

Position 1: MS Azure Developer

- Experience should be 3+ Yrs
- Should be good in both MS Azure Development and Deployment(Min 1+ Yrs)
- Should be good in building services hosted in Microsoft Azure cloud Services
- Hands on experience in MVC and Web API are mandatory

Position 2 : MS Azure Admin:

- Experience should be 3+ Yrs
- Should be good in both MS Azure Administration
- Should be good in building services hosted in Microsoft Azure and Azure PaaS (App Services, Cloud Services, Storage Account, Service Fabric)
- Good in PowerShell , Azure ARM scripting
- Good in .Net and MVC

Qualification: BE /B. Tech/ M.E/ M. Tech/MCA

Deputation in Bangalore & Hyderabad.

Please PM me for more details.
Old 26th November 2016, 19:23   #2268
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adimicra View Post
Now, the interesting part - I am looking for SDE2s for my team, people with at least 3-4 years of software development experience preferably in product development. Please send me a PM if you are interested and spread the word.
Thanks..
Hey adimicra, would like to get in touch with you to discuss this opportunity for myself. Would not be able to PM you, unfortunately, due to the newbie restriction. Perhaps, if it wouldn't be of too much inconvenience, could you email me at - SoulDrive@vistomail<dot>com and I could share my profile with you if you see a fit. Thanks in anticipation. Regards.
Old 7th December 2016, 20:47   #2269
Senior - BHPian

Hi guys,

I have a profile for HR-Talent Acquisition with over 10yrs of work experience looking for opportunities.

It would be great if anybody who is aware of any such openings can inform me. I can share the CV.
Old 7th December 2016, 21:37   #2270
BHPian

Qualcomm@Chennai is looking for semiconductor professionals for SOC Design/DV, Emulation, Validation & Physical design.

Detailed JD is available at Qualcomm Careers website. Please PM if you are seeking Hardware openings @ Chennai.
Old 8th December 2016, 18:01   #2271
BHPian

I need sous chef's for kitchens in a large hotel in gurgaon. If people know people please drop me a line either here or via pm!

Last edited by shady_lawyer : 8th December 2016 at 18:04.
Old 9th December 2016, 21:37   #2272
BHPian

MY BIL is currently looking for opportunities in Market Research, he was working for Marsh & McLellan as a Risk Consultant / Relationship Management and has a MBA finance. If anyone has any openings in their firms let me know.

I can forward his Linkedin profile.

Thanks!
Old 28th December 2016, 11:16   #2273
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraz33r View Post
MY BIL is currently looking for opportunities in Market Research, he was working for Marsh & McLellan as a Risk Consultant / Relationship Management and has a MBA finance. If anyone has any openings in their firms let me know.

I can forward his Linkedin profile.

Thanks!
Which location? Can you PM me?
Old 10th January 2017, 01:07   #2274
Distinguished - BHPian

Is there anyone working in Reliance Jio (Pune location - Reliance Innovation campus or so) or having some contacts there? Would like to push my resume (via referral) for the role of Web & Portal Manager. Not sure their careers website work. I uploaded my resume long time back and nothing happened yet, the position seems to be open still.

Last edited by swiftnfurious : 10th January 2017 at 01:08.
Old 16th January 2017, 18:05   #2275
e46
BHPian

Dear BHPians,

Seeking your earnest help. Am a mid senior professional, with 12 yrs of experience in IT, mainly into IT Infrastructure. Am very interested and looking to work in the HR or people oriented role. I know seeking this sort of a change in job profile, raises quite a few eyebrow, but am absolutely sure of what am asking and a quick learner.

I am an NIT Allahabad alumnus, with decent written and verbal communication skills and a polite nature to boot.

I am reaching out to all of you; please help. I am based out of Bangalore, and open to Calcutta too.

Regards,
Abhishek.

Last edited by e46 : 16th January 2017 at 18:07. Reason: info
Old 17th January 2017, 22:48   #2276
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by e46 View Post
Dear BHPians,

Seeking your earnest help. Am a mid senior professional, with 12 yrs of experience in IT, mainly into IT Infrastructure. Am very interested and looking to work in the HR or people oriented role. I know seeking this sort of a change in job profile, raises quite a few eyebrow, but am absolutely sure of what am asking and a quick learner.

I am an NIT Allahabad alumnus, with decent written and verbal communication skills and a polite nature to boot.

I am reaching out to all of you; please help. I am based out of Bangalore, and open to Calcutta too.

Regards,
Abhishek.
Hi Abhishek,
Taking the liberty to reply since I am currently in the function you are interested in, after having earned a degree from an institute which is almost synonymous with HR. Unless you have an opportunity to move laterally into an HR business partner or even a recruitment manager role in your current organization, you would find it well nigh impossible to crack one of these 'traditional' HR roles, especially in the tech industry. This is the blunt answer and something I have witnessed in the several years I have spent working with hi tech MNCs in Bangalore. There is not anything 'specialized' that is practiced in the function in this industry, and while that may seem favorable for someone like you who has years of experience in a line function - with academic pedigree to boot - and wants to break into a support function, given the numerous trade schools which have mushroomed over the years which offer a so called 'specialization' in HR, I cannot recall a single example of someone moving laterally into a HRBP role in the tech industry, and I have classmates who work for IT services firms as well where the situation is identical. A recruitment role is also out of the question since one needs to have years of sourcing experience to lead a team of recruiters as a people manager, a career level which you would most certainly need given your decade plus experience and hence an entry level position is out of the question. Am afraid that I have also not seen enough examples of the 'people orientation' that you are referring to, even in people who have achieved senior positions in HR and while you may genuinely possess that attribute, you may end up being disappointed with what the reality is. Opportunities in Calcutta would be even more sparse and things, at least in this area, am afraid have not improved much there - I should know, I was born and educated there. I wanted to point these out at the risk of appearing harsh.

Have you explored a technical training position (even as a freelancer) in teaching computer languages? There is a tendency to lump all kinds of 'training' under HR but several companies - and judiciously so - have kept these separate. This is a role where your flair for communication and to relate to people may find true expression, not to mention your considerable experience and your academic background. Do explore this and happy to discuss this further via PM if you so wish!

All the best
Old 17th January 2017, 23:09   #2277
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Seeking your earnest help. Am a mid senior professional, with 12 yrs of experience in IT, mainly into IT Infrastructure. Am very interested and looking to work in the HR or people oriented role.
@e46, there is one possibility, but will take you 2-3 years. Location can be managed after that. PM me if you think you want to give it a shot
Old 18th January 2017, 06:09   #2278
BHPian

Anyone aware of any opening for a Recruiter in Bangalore? My wife is looking to switch. What I gather from a couple of conversations, she mainly deals in senior management roles in the financial and legal domain (I think!). Do let me know, I shall ask her to forward her resume which will have all the necessary details.

Thank You.
MaSh

Last edited by mashmash : 18th January 2017 at 06:12.
Old 18th January 2017, 08:47   #2279
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
This is not traditional HR but definitely people oriented, and you'd work closely with HR.

See if your company is in the market for speakers to teach motivational workshops, negotiation skills, 7 habits of highly effective people type stuff.

Usually done by HR trainers but a lot of companies will gladly accept offers from mid senior ++ people with good comms skills to come in and take a workshop or two, after suitable training. I saw this a lot at my last workplace (a hundred + year old MNC, 3 letter name)
Old 23rd January 2017, 12:24   #2280
Distinguished - BHPian

Looking for a biz-dev position in India/EU. I have about 12 years of biz-dev experience (tech/finance), out of which I spent 7 years working with customers in Europe (ran my own start-up in oslo, norway). Started my career with EY.

My relationships in India are not very strong in recent times, hence putting my role requirement out here. I am also looking to connect with recruiters.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks