Re: The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread

Company: Capgemini
PM me if you want me to refer you
Attached Thumbnails
The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread-270920191.jpg  

Old 30th September 2019, 15:21   #2508
BHPian

Jobs available at Indegene, MTP, Bangalore.

PM if interested.

The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread-capture.png
Old 3rd October 2019, 13:10   #2509
BHPian

Guys, need an urgent favor from my Team BHP friends in getting a Job for Wife of my Late Office Colleague who tragically passed away couple of days ago due to sudden Cardiac Arrest at the age of 36. She has a 5 Yr. Old Kid to support. Her Qualification is M. Sc. (Botany) and has No Work Experience. I understand getting a Job in such a case might be difficult. However, a humble request to all to spread the word and help her getting a Job so she has something to start with. Location will be Pune. You may PM me, if needed.
Thank you.

Last edited by abhi3284 : 3rd October 2019 at 13:22. Reason: Add Text
Old 3rd October 2019, 16:56   #2510
BHPian

Following onsite and offshore opportunities available with Capgemini. PM me if anyone wants to apply.
Attached Thumbnails
The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread-1.jpg  

The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread-2.jpg  

The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread-3.jpg  

The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread-4.jpg  

Old 3rd October 2019, 17:07   #2511
BHPian

Jobs available at Philips India Limited, MTP, Bangalore. PM me if anyone wants to apply.

1) Job Title :Marketing Business Analytics - Senior Manager – GBS
Job Description
Market Quants Senior Manager
Responsibilities
• Sell out analyses and market & share development insights to drive for in market success and share increase including preparation of Monthly Market Performance Review and root-cause analyses for higher level Review meetings
• Should have experience in business hypothesis testing, scenario construction, visual storytelling and strong presentation skills (can be via statistical analysis or via basic business analysis skills, but very strong in intuition, thinking and problem solving skills)
• Prior experience into hands on standardization and automation of insightful market reporting from secondary research sources for business reporting to businesses and markets, leveraging sell out data from suppliers as well as leveraging retailer sell out data where applicable
• Tracks the launch and development of new propositions and phase out of old propositions
• Experience of secondary research (including purchase of sell out panel data) subscriptions and purchases working closely with the Knowledge Management team
• Develop and implement marketing data management practices
• Ability to use data for Exploratory, descriptive, Inferential, Prescriptive, and Advanced Analytics - Mandatory
• Ability to share dashboards, reports, and Analytical insights from data – Mandatory
Technical Knowledge and Skills required
• Track record in delivering strong and impactful market tracking insights
• Thorough understanding of financial metrics used to benchmark competitors
• High affinity with applying new IT platforms / dash boarding software tools for reporting and Experience in a consumer focused, complex, matrixed, multinational environment, e.g. consumer goods, online services, e-commerce, or mobile applications
• Background into Database design, modeling and architecture – good to have (but not mandatory)
Soft Skills Required
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Highly driven, energetic, flexible, resourceful & ability to multitask
• Clarity of thoughts and vision
• Ability to ideate and bring solutions to the table
• Adherence to timelines, without sacrificing quality of output
• Hands on and detail oriented, with a strong ability to co-ordinate across different Geographies and with different stakeholders at Exec and Director levels
Work Experience
Preferable 11-14 years of increasingly responsible experience in high impactful marketing analytics individual contributor roles/small Team Lead roles
Academics
• MBA /BTech-BE from IIT/NITs or Tier 1 engineering schools only, MStat/MS (Math)/MA Econ from Tier 1 schools, MS Analytics from Tier 1 schools; special preference to MBA from Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmedabad or MBA schools that excel in Marketing
• MSc degree in a quantitative discipline, e.g., Math, Statistics, Physics, Operations Research, Economics, Econometrics

2) Job Title: Marketing Data Sciences Analytics - Senior Manager - GBS
Job Description
Data Science Senior Manager
Responsibilities
• Analyzes, measures, and facilitates optimization of our marketing return on investments and tactics across multiple channels. Drive excellent practices and technical standards for establishing KPIs and goals for Marketing, developing information suites (Dashboards, reports, visualizations) fit for C-level consumption, and marketing campaign tracking and measurement.
• Leverage machine learning models to address key growth challenges such as lifecycle marketing, predictive LTV, cross-channel spend allocation, response modelling, campaign/channel performance measurement methodologies, Program effectiveness and media attribution.
• Develop and improve marketing mix and A&P models and frameworks to assign credit for traffic and conversions across a variety of Marketing channels and touchpoints.
• Leverage company data to scale our ability to optimize marketing across the customer journey to optimize return on investment through analysis, modelling, experiments and pre-post analyses.
• Ability to use data for Exploratory, descriptive, Inferential, Prescriptive, and Advanced Analytics - Mandatory
• Ability to share dashboards, reports, and Analytical insights from data – Mandatory
• Econometrics, Market mix modeling, some Operations research and affinity modeling experience is mandatory
• Track record in delivering strong and impactful; competitor and market tracking insights
• High affinity with applying new IT platforms / dash boarding software tools for reporting and Experience in a consumer focused, complex, matrixed, multinational environment, e.g. consumer goods, online services, e-commerce, or mobile applications
• Competitor insight generation
• Strong background into Database design, modeling and architecture – preferred Fluency in web analytics and deep technical understanding of how data are created from first party and third-party web beacons
• Proficiency with R and/or Python libraries commonly used in data science
Soft Skills Required
• Hands on and detail oriented, with a strong ability to co-ordinate across different Geographies and with different stakeholders at Exec and Director levels
• Straightforward, honest and succinct communicator. Can organize, clarify and communicate complex ideas quickly, succinctly and accurately.
• Creative. Demonstrated ability to think innovatively—connecting the dots where others cannot when it comes to consumer/ customer and user data to create business building insights
Work Experience
• 11+ years of increasingly responsible experience in high impactful marketing analytics individual contributor roles or small team lead roles
• Can be from e-Commerce companies like Amazon, Flipkart etc.
• In depth knowledge of multivariate statistical techniques including marketing mix modeling, attribution modelling, TURF, RAD, clustering, churn, customer scoring, neural networks amongst others

3) Job Title: Marketing Business Analytics- Senior Manager - GBS
Job Description
Responsibilities
• Sell out analyses and market & share development insights to drive for in market success and share increase including preparation of Monthly Market Performance Review and root-cause analyses for higher level Review meetings
• Should have experience in business hypothesis testing, scenario construction, visual storytelling and strong presentation skills (can be via statistical analysis or via basic business analysis skills, but very strong in intuition, thinking and problem solving skills)
• Prior experience into hands on standardization and automation of insightful market reporting from secondary research sources for business reporting to businesses and markets, leveraging sell out data from suppliers as well as leveraging retailer sell out data where applicable
• Tracks the launch and development of new propositions and phase out of old propositions
• Experience of secondary research (including purchase of sell out panel data) subscriptions and purchases working closely with the Knowledge Management team
• Track record in delivering strong and impactful market tracking insights
• Thorough understanding of financial metrics used to benchmark competitors
• Background into Database design, modeling and architecture – good to have (but not mandatory)
Soft Skills Required
Work Experience
Preferable 11-14 years of increasingly responsible experience in high impactful marketing analytics individual contributor roles/small Team Lead roles
Academics
• MBA /BTech-BE from IIT/NITs or Tier 1 engineering schools only, MStat/MS (Math)/MA Econ from Tier 1 schools, MS Analytics from Tier 1 schools; special preference to MBA from Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmedabad or MBA schools that excel in Marketing
• MSc degree in a quantitative discipline, e.g., Math, Statistics, Physics, Operations Research, Economics, Econometrics
Old 4th October 2019, 17:33   #2512
BHPian

More opportunities in Capgemini. PM me if you want to apply.
Attached Thumbnails
The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread-5.jpg  

The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread-6.jpg  

Old 6th October 2019, 10:20   #2513
BHPian

Fellow BHPians, I am looking for a Job Change and ready to relocate to Chennai/Bangalore.

A little about myself
-4.5 Years of expertise in Oracle Eloqua
-1 Year of Experience in Marketo
-Certified in Marketo and Oracle Eloqua
-End-to-End Campaign Management Experience
-Can handle client communication (Both Technical and Non Technical)
-Supported Eloqua - Marketo Migration to a client
-Error free asset deliveries /zero incidents for 10 continuous quarters.

If anyone comes across a suitable openings, please PM me. Any referrals/Leads would be greatly helpful.

-TangoSierra

Last edited by TangoSierra : 6th October 2019 at 10:24.
Old 10th October 2019, 14:45   #2514
BHPian

New positions available in Capgemini
Attached Thumbnails
The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread-1.jpg  

The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread-2.jpg  

The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread-3.jpg  

Old 10th October 2019, 16:17   #2515
BHPian

Some more job openings in Capgemini
Attached Thumbnails
The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread-4.jpg  

The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread-5.jpg  

Old 10th October 2019, 17:05   #2516
BHPian

More Opportunities in Capgemini (Sorry mods for back to back posts, since I cannot edit my previous posts after certain time and I post these as soon as they come via my company email).
Attached Thumbnails
The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread-6.jpg  

The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread-7.jpg  

Old 13th October 2019, 10:56   #2517
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raksrules View Post
More Opportunities in Capgemini (Sorry mods for back to back posts, since I cannot edit my previous posts after certain time and I post these as soon as they come via my company email).
hi, one of my friend is interested in testing profile, he is good at Selenium. Please let share your mail ID with me. I will share his profile with you.
Old 15th October 2019, 13:08   #2518
BHPian

Company: Capgemini India
PM me if you want to apply.
Attached Thumbnails
The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread-8.jpg  

The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread-9.jpg  

Old 24th October 2019, 15:31   #2519
BHPian

What: Automobile Content Writer
Where: Gurgaon
For: An all-new auto portal
Joining: Immediate
Position: Full time
Experience: Fresher / upto 1 year experience
Must have: Excellent writing skills, knowledge about the industry
How to apply: Bunnypunia@gmail.com
Old 5th November 2019, 17:52   #2520
Distinguished - BHPian

Any openings for a fresher Mechanical Engineer ? The guy is interested in designing and has done some courses too.

Most Viewed