Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th November 2009, 19:53   #301
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by finneyp View Post
Zaks, mention your Emp code?
I guess it is necessary for applying.
I am not from Aricent , a friend of mine forwarded this. I don't think emp code is necessary.

Last edited by zaks : 18th November 2009 at 19:55.
Old 19th November 2009, 11:58   #302
Team-BHP Support

Zaks, point 2 clearly mentions employee code is necessary for applying.
Has anyone tried uploading without it?
Old 19th November 2009, 12:12   #303

Man i went through all 21 pages of this thread. AND not even 1 opening for an automotive engineer. now i'm feeling sad bout taking upp my dream career.

Last edited by Jaggu : 19th November 2009 at 12:21. Reason: Please restrict to 2 smilie per thread and avoid short replies that dont add value to topic. Thanks
Old 19th November 2009, 13:28   #304
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenedictPentony View Post
Man i went through all 21 pages of this thread. AND not even 1 opening for an automotive engineer. now i'm feeling sad bout taking upp my dream career.
Dude in this world of software getting into automotive is very difficult as openings are very less
Old 19th November 2009, 13:43   #305
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
Zaks, point 2 clearly mentions employee code is necessary for applying.
Has anyone tried uploading without it?
Will ex-employee code do?

P.S. I can arrange for a current employee code through my contacts there, plz PM me those interested.

Last edited by DCEite : 19th November 2009 at 13:48.
Old 19th November 2009, 13:44   #306
MCR
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenedictPentony View Post
Here you go. Pls PM me for details.

Refer the attachment for Automotive Industry Openings (from my company).
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Employment_openings.pdf (16.2 KB, 946 views)

Last edited by MCR : 19th November 2009 at 13:46.
Old 19th November 2009, 14:14   #307
BHPian

Lot of Microsoft technology(C#, SQL, Business Intel) openings in Hyderabad. THose interested please IM me for further details.

Note- I am an employee of one of the top Indian companies and would not wish to publish details of my employment here.
Old 19th November 2009, 15:47   #308
BHPian

Openings at a startup (US based. Development center in Bangalore) :
* Client - 2-4 years experience in developing Symbian, Android and iPhone applications.
* Server - 2-4 years of experience in PHP, PERL, MySQL, C/C++ and client/server programming. Experience in any of the server side frameworks is a plus.
* Intern : Opening for fresh engineering grads with good academics.

PM me for further details.
Old 19th November 2009, 16:12   #309
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCEite View Post
Will ex-employee code do?

P.S. I can arrange for a current employee code through my contacts there, plz PM me those interested.
Thanks for the offer, DCEite.

I uploaded the details anyway without the employee code in the morning, since it was not a mandatory field. Since they had a dropdown of colleges mentioned, and my BIL's was not among them, i somehow get the feeling that they would use this to filter out candidates.

Those shortlisted will be informed in a week, so lets see.
Old 19th November 2009, 16:45   #310
BHPian

One of my friend is looking out for a job. Here's her background.

Quote:
I have completed my Msc in Finance and Economics from the University of Warwick(UK). My area of interest is Corporate Finance. I have completed my dissertation in Mergers and acquisition focusing on the long term post merger performance of the acquiring firms in United States using the Event study methodology. Several others projects include, testing of the relationship between GDP and Exports in the US using the econometric methodology.I am aware of the some of the key packages like Bloomberg, Reuters, E-Views which were used for my projects in the coursework.
I have also completed three elementary levels in German as a part of my extra curricular.

Last edited by kalpeshc : 19th November 2009 at 16:46. Reason: Removed formatting
Old 19th November 2009, 18:04   #311
BHPian

Hey any openings for a corporate trainer? Training skills include conducting Customer Service Trainings and Sales Trainings.
Old 26th November 2009, 16:28   #312
JVH
Senior - BHPian

Position: Mechanical Engineer ( NPME)
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech (Mechanical)
Experience: Exp:8+ Yrs
Referral Bonus for this position: Rs.30000

Job Specifications

Knowledge:

Requires demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing engineering discipline, theories, practices and principles; demonstrated ability to provide training and mentorship. Requires knowledge necessary to perform the job function such as an understanding of DFx (Design for Excellence) engineering principles, product development process, value engineering, engineering specification waiver process, producibility/manufacturability analysis, product structure, bill of materials, the engineering change order process, product safety requirements, material handling, test strategies, tool strategies, and root cause analysis. Expected to work closely with Mechanical Design Engineers

Abilities:

Requires strong skills in change management, problem solving, communication skills, customer orientation, product technology, project management, personal effectiveness, global business perspective, team skills, and quality.

Skills:

(a) Knowledge of CAD package such as UniGraphics
(b) Working knowledge of PLM such as TeamCenter Engineering
(c) Semiconductor or solar cell manufacturing processes

Good to Have:

Requires knowledge of systems and software necessary to perform job function such as Lotus Notes, MS Word, MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Flowcharting, PDM, Oracle BOM, Oracle ECO, FRACAS, and/or BRIO.

Education and Experience:

· B.Tech/M.tech level degree in Mechanical Engineering discipline
· 8+ years New Product Manufacturing engineering experience, or equivalent.
· Relevant experience in New Product Manufacturing engineering in industry types e.g. Heavy Equipment, Semiconductor Capitol Equipment, Solar, Special purpose machinery, Automotive is strongly preferred

PM me if your profile suits this requirement
Old 26th November 2009, 16:45   #313
Senior - BHPian

Guys,any opening for software testing(functional/manual) team lead for 8 years experience in this field. If yes then please send me a PM(location preferred-Bangalore)
Old 27th November 2009, 11:40   #314
JVH
Senior - BHPian

Here's one more

Position: Electrical Engineer IV
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech (Electrical)
Experience: Total Exp:13+ & Relevant Exp:8+ Yrs

Responsibilities

Lead a team of Electrical Engineers in capital equipment design, and development.
Understand the product performance requirement (work with product marketing), prepare engineering specification document, interface with systems engineering, software and manufacturing teams.
Expected to take electrical design ownership and work closely with North America based colleagues and globally distributed suppliers / contract manufacturers to successfully design, prototype build and test the product

Job Specific Knowledge

Hands on experience with design package such ACAD, E3S, knowledge of component selection.
Schematic generation, heater control, interconnect design, control system design, motion control, cable and harness design, PLC programming

Skills

Must Have Skills:

(a) product development experience
(b) demonstrated EE design and development for semiconductor capital equipment, solar, automotive or SPM industry
(c) knowledge of E3S
(d) communication and interpersonal relationship skills

Good to Have skills:

(a) Knowledge of CAD package such as UniGraphics
(b) Working knowledge of PLM such as TeamCenter Engineering
(c) Semiconductor or solar cell manufacturing processes
Old 2nd December 2009, 12:05   #315
BHPian

Software development for Mobile phones

Hi all,

I am looking at developing a software application for mobile phones and have some questions.
On the side would in fact like to see if anyone is interested in partnering technically on this (no money needed - am looking at VC funding).

I guess this would be a job available...

I would appreciate if anyone in this forum or any friends/colleagues/acquaintances of the people in this forum could get back to me to discuss. I would prefer someone in Bangalore as that is where I am located.

Thanks,
Manas

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks