Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st May 2010, 15:30   #511
BANNED

Hello,

One of my friend is currently looking for jobs.

She has around 5 years experience in Service desk (BPO) as Technical trainer, Tech Support Rep, Quality, Floor supervisor and the list continues..

Currently working as an HR requiter in a small firm.

She is looking for a decent work place with day shifts and good environment (Salary is not an issue).

Please PM me if someone has a suitable role for her and I will forward her resume.
Old 31st May 2010, 16:39   #512
BHPian

We have the following openings at the moment.

Software Engineer - SQL/.Net

-Adept in implementation of Transactions, Locks, Isolation levels, Performance tuning, Normalization and T-SQL queries using SQL Server 2005/2008

-Expertise in using Collections, Delegates, Abstract classes and other OOPs concepts in C#

-Adroit in User/Custom controls, AJAX, Data binding, State management and Caching

-2-4 Years of Relevant Experience with excellent communication

Quality Analyst - VSTS

- Testing Web Applications Developed Using ASP.NET/C#, ASP, HTML, VB Script, JavaScript And MS SQL Server

- 2-5 Years Of Relevant Experience In MS Visual Studio Team Suite - Test Edition,C#

- We Are Looking For An Enthusiastic Developer Turned Performance/Manual Tester With A Fine Eye For Detail And Astute Technical Prowess

US- Recruiters

-Prodigious Ability In Identifying Suitable Candidates And Being Highly Responsive To Dynamic Business Needs

- Notable Expertise In Sourcing, Screening and Interviewing Candidates for Specialized U.S. Based Opportunities

-1-4 Years Of Relevant Recruiting Experience With Exceptional Communication Skills And Conviction

Please PM me for further Details

Last edited by petrol_head : 31st May 2010 at 16:41.
Old 31st May 2010, 17:29   #513
BHPian

My bro is looking for PMO (Project Management Office) position in Bangalore. Let me know if any openings available.
Old 2nd June 2010, 12:50   #514
BHPian

IT - Corporate recruiters - walk in

A new opening for Corporate IT recruiters just came up.

There are 7 positions to be filled.
Location - Bangalore
Experience - 0-14 months

Must possess good communication and a great attitude

Walk in Dates- 1st June onwards between 1pm and 7pm.

PM me for details

Last edited by petrol_head : 2nd June 2010 at 12:51.
Old 4th June 2010, 20:06   #515
Senior - BHPian

There is multiple opening. Bangalore based Individuals or companies from India can grab this opportunity.

======

1. Need at least 2 man power on this work:

By the way, B2C is the Bid to Completion - contract life cycle management product. It is proposed to be offered as a saas.

1) We need to create huge proposals documents and briefing PPT/decks, from our b2c transaction database, using different templates/formats. Half of the proposal content resides in transactional (b2c) database or data warehouse. Creation of proposals or briefing documents at any given time, on the fly and maintaining those for review process by multiple people is the key. How comfortable are they/you to create contractual documents, using the DB records, such as contract clauses/elements?

2) We need setup a digital signatures for all the contractual documents (like teaming agreements, SOW, NDAs), by different people and different companies. Execution of the these documents should also online and seamless. Examples products:Electronic Signatures & Digital Signatures by DocuSign e-Signatures or Silanis | Electronic Signature Solutions & Digital Signature Software Have you/they done any such functionality?

3) Collaboration with sub-contractors and consultants, through a centralized system, where only some information are kept private. We will use sharepoint for this, but creating a collaboration portal for each proposal work is key.

4) Rules Engine, where we can put our ever changing business rules, governance process and formulas in one place and use them to validate certain process or work-flows. Like Java rules engine or BRP tools. Have you done such rules engine work?

5) BCS - business catalog service to bring the hybrid solution with ASP.NET for our transactional engine and Sharepoint for all the contents. I would like to hear your thoughts
on this hybrid solutions references based on your research.

=====

2. Need 2 man power:

We immediately need 1 full time resource ASP.NET/C#/Silverlight,WCF/SQL Server resource – senior level (at least 9 years of good coding experience) with good troubleshooting skills to work on our project for 6 months and possibly extending to 3 more months after.

We will also need 1 mid level resource (at least 5 years of experience) in the same skillset area.

ready to outsource the work as well to suitable/eligible company
==========

One of our Bangalore based compnay is looking for 4-5 man power with 3-4 years experience, with experience in dot net, sharepoint, SQL server.

==========

4. Need to build similar website to Linkedin.com

========

I have no commercial interest etc.. If someone interested contact me immediately. I can help you to get into these jobs or grab the project If you are representing the company.

I hardly saw this thread. I get lot of such openings. I will post frequently as and when I get time which should help suitable people.

Regards,

Ravi.
Old 5th June 2010, 00:30   #516
BHPian

Fresher ...
Know someone who fits the bill? Request them to apply by logging on to: HCL Technologies Candidate Registration
Old 5th June 2010, 11:51   #517
BHPian

We have Referral Drive for Unix Administration. The work locations are Hyderabad, Chennai and Noida.
EXPERIENCE, CHARACTERISTICS & KEY SELECTION CRITERIA:
Relevant Exp.: Min 6 years experience
Educational / Professional Qualification (Preferable): Any Graduate/3 years Diploma
Requirement : Senior UNIX Engineer
Job Description
We are looking for energetic individual, to join a client facing TEAM responsible for the 7x24x365 production support of complex UNIX, Storage and Infrastructure solutions. The work environment is highly dynamic and focused on projects, engineering and escalated support functions. Fluent English is a requirement due to direct communication with clients. The ideal candidate has 8+ years of UNIX experience. Additionally, possesses the ability to quickly master new technologies, superior troubleshooting skills, project planning skills, pro-active customer support attitude, excellent communication skills and the ability to manage multiple issues or projects simultaneously.
The position requires on-call and as required off-hour/weekend production support of customer environments.
Essential Tasks
Demonstrate solid in-depth experience of all aspects of the Sun Solaris Operating Environment (Solaris 8, 9, 10). Knowledge of other UNIX (AIX, RedHat Linux Enterprise Server, HPUX) Operating systems also necessary. In-depth understanding and hands on support of Storage (EMC, Sun, HP EVA, or 3PAR) and SAN (Brocade) technologies. Working knowledge of web-servers (Sun Java One, Apache) and exposure to web applications (JAVA) like WebLogic, Websphere or TOMCAT.
UNIX Scripting (SH, KSH, Perl), Managing IP interfaces, IP Multipathing, Repairing and creating file-systems (UFS/VxFS), Managing Disk Devices, Sun Volume Manager, Veritas Volume Manager and DMP, system security (wrappers, ssh, sudo, logging, auditing, intrusion analysis), Experience with core Internet protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, SSH, DNS, SMTP, HTTP/HTTPS), Patch and Package Management, user and group management, Solaris jumpstart installation, System backups (Veritas NetBackup), network TCP/IP troubleshooting and performance tuning, Operating System performance monitoring and analysis, and Veritas Cluster Server (or other High Availability software) setup, tuning and troubleshooting. Exposure to CVS, C, RPM and Sun package management.

Please PM me for more details
Old 5th June 2010, 11:53   #518
BHPian

We are conducting scheduled interview for MNS on various skills:Firewall,LAN/WAN & Voice on June 5th in our Noida facility. Pls refer your friends
Firewall:
Educational/ Professional Qualifications (Preferable) : Any Graduation /Diploma
Exp : 3+ yrs, relevant 2+ yrs
Job Title: Firewall / Security Engineer
Primary Skills :
Implement Firewalls change control
Work Websense tickets, SFTP
Address SFTP needs
Man Network Security Remedy ticket queue
VPN Branch to Branch
Support Firewall (EPS)
DNS/DHCP administrator changes
Manage network IP address usage
Support Internet Connectivity
Support Proxies
User Admin, user support for web browsing
Job Description
Working knowledge of CheckPoint
Working knowledge of Cisco & Juniper F/W
SSL and TACACS admin
CCNA level or above knowledge of Cisco equipment and IOS.
Implements and maintains LAN & WAN in accordance with specified requirements.
Ability to anticipate problems, resolve ambiguity and take decisive action.
Good ability to analyze and solve complex problems using analytical and creative problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of networks.
Ability to convey a strong presence, professional image, and deal confidently with complex technical problems.
Support DNS & work with server team on DHCP issues.
Experience working with data network software and hardware.
Good communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel.
Routing in firewall, guide & monitor team on firewall issues etc.
Develop & manage vendor relations

LAN/WAN
Exp : 4+ yrs, relevant 2+ yrs
Job Title: Network Engineer (LAN\WAN)
Primary Skills :
Routing - protocols EIGRP, OSPF and BGP Address summarization, route maps, redistribution, load balancing,
Switching – STP, HSRP, GLBP, VTP, VLAN management policy services, Layer 2, Layer 3 switching.
WAN – WAN Accelerators, Load Balancers, QOS. Experience with MPLS, Frame Relay, ATM, Leased lines and ISDN
Use of Network Applications such as Cisco Works, Smarts, Netscout, and Etherreal data capture software
Creating and troubleshooting VPNs
Secure Remote Access Protocols
Essential Skills:
Strong foundation in IP addressing
Strong troubleshooting skills in WAN/LAN
Diagnostic and troubleshooting abilities
Job Description:

Working knowledge of Checkpoint Firewalls
Troubleshooting/debugging network related slowdowns, outages and anomalies
Creating/modifying VLANs
Analysis of traffic patterns, identification of potential problems providing proactive solutions to developing problems
Efficient use of event and performance management tools
WAN design and architecture strategies
Secure remote access protocols

Voice-Avaya
Job Description
L2, L3 and L4 Support for Ayaya Definity G3Si, G3R, and Audix Voice Mails.
Ability to work on complex Voice problems related to Avaya PBX and It's adjuncts.
Monitoring and Maintenance of services on PBX and Voice Mail Servers.
Providing access to Network devices and configuring system security controls.
Performing diagnostics on PBX, Voice mail hardware, software and services.
Perform and coordinate all Voice installations, IMACS.
Capacity planning, security audits and trend analysis for PBX, Voice mail servers and services.
Recommend firmware, service packs and software maintenance releases.
Maintenance and repair of PBX, voice mail equipment and software including break fix services.
Software distribution and control both electronic and manual.
Troubleshoot career links / Trunk lines and coordinate with Vendors for any faults.
Backing up of PBX and Voice mail server configurations.
Remote access to supported voice service systems, including PBX's, Call Managers and Voice Messaging systems.

Voice Nortel
Job Description
L2, L3 and L4 Support for Nortel PBX's like Meridan, BCM ,Contact Center & Telephony Manager(OTM) ,Voice mail systems like Call Pilot, Octel,
ACD ,MCS,Third Part applications like SMILE

Ability to work on complex Voice problems related to Avaya PBX and It's adjuncts.
Monitoring and Maintenance of services on PBX and Voice Mail Servers.
Providing access to Network devices and configuring system security controls.
Performing diagnostics on PBX, Voice mail hardware, software and services.
Perform and coordinate all Voice installations, IMACS.
Capacity planning, security audits and trend analysis for PBX, Voice mail servers and services.
Recommend firmware, service packs and software maintenance releases.
Maintenance and repair of PBX, voice mail equipment and software including break fix services.
Software distribution and control both electronic and manual.
Troubleshoot career links / Trunk lines and coordinate with Vendors for any faults.
Backing up of PBX and Voice mail server configurations.
Remote access to supported voice service systems, including PBX's, Call Managers and Voice Messaging systems.
Old 6th June 2010, 12:42   #519
BHPian

Oh well, I never say this thread before. i am a recruiter and have multiple positions to work on. I hope my posting in this thread would not violate any guidelines.

Lemme post a few of those here :

1. AX Developers - At least 3-4 years of experience in development on Axapta. maximum 8 years of exp. Position based in Delhi/NCR

2. Regulatory Affairs - For a medical device major, looking for associate as well as manager. Experience in pharma companies in RA, working in domestic market and coordinating with DCGI. Experience for Associate - 1 to 3 years, for Manager - 8 to 12 years. Both positions based in Delhi. Budget for Associate - Upto 6 Lacs, For manager - 35 lacs

3. Medical Device Sales - People with experience of B2B sales in medical devices, atleast 5 years of exp and max 10 years. Science / Pharmacy graduates or engineers. Positon based out of Chennai and Kolkata.

PS : Please do not PM me asking for other openings.
Old 8th June 2010, 02:24   #520
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by watfor View Post
I didn't know where to post this, moderators please move this if necessary.
My wifey has got an offer from CiBer Inc. She's working one of the "big" MNCs right now which has a good work culture.

I read a few reviews on Ciber and there were not many recommending it citing poor management in the company and a lot of "politics" coupled with job insecurity.

Does anyone here work or know anyone who works there who can provide more insights?
I don't know if you already got any info but i am replying anyway. This company was earlier called 'Knowledge Systems'. It was taken over by Ciber some time back. It was called 'Ciber Knowledge Systems" for some time. Now its only Ciber.
From what i have seen while i was there and what i have heard from my colleagues after i left, i that its an extremely unstable unit and very poorly managed. The politics is frankly unbearable and work culture is pathetic.
I would not recommend your wife to accept the offer. Since she is already working for a big MNC, better look elsewhere and give this one a miss!

PM me if you need any additional info.

Hope this helps!

Last edited by naveenvenkatesh : 8th June 2010 at 02:26. Reason: Spelling mistakes!
Old 8th June 2010, 11:46   #521
BHPian

Game Testers - Hyderabad

We have a new opening for video game testers. Ideally looking at fresh college passouts with 'serious' interest in gaming. Would be working with big names from the gaming domain.

Location Hyderabad. No. of openings - 50

PM me for details
Old 9th June 2010, 17:50   #522
BHPian

Training Manager - Bangalore 8-12 years

Training Manager - Bangalore 8-12 years

As Manager- Training, you will be primarily responsible for all Training activities at Arctern. Some indirect managerial and administrative responsibilities will include ensuring high employee productivity at all times and coordination with facilities and systems administration. Being a managerial & highly responsible position, you will be required periodically to work extended hours.

Your domain of activities will include (and not limited to):

• Implement the training roadmap to the company’s training and employee development needs.
• Develop processes to custom-build training & course materials based on research and engaging subject matter experts to establish an extensive training syllabus for each role.
• Conduct ongoing skills assessment of existing employees and skills enhancement requirements for each role as per industry trends and business requirements
• Come up with training plan for each unit of Arctern and training calendar as per the established organizational training & development roadmap.
• Identify training requirement for critical skills for performing each role in the organization
• Be responsible for development, procurement and delivery of training on a timely manner
• Ensure that all programs from induction to ongoing skill up-gradation are made available and carried out for all employees at all levels
• Evaluate mastery of learning, transfer of learned skills to the workplace
• Set up processes to evaluate quality of training and its effectiveness
• Build a virtual team of certified trainers (via internal or external subject matter experts) capable of enhancing the skills of the workforce as per the training plans
• Tap the pockets of excellences available within the organization / relevant skills available in the market and facilitate their proper dissemination within the workforce.
• Developing and tracking unit training plans and take corrective actions where necessary
• Facilitate individual desire for development within the organizational framework through training
• Maintain & safeguard the knowledge repository of training materials and ensure that the latest training repository is available to all employees of the organization
• Maintain a library of books, training aids of critical skills for organizational use.
• Innovate continuously and function as a change agent to regularly upgrade the workforce on the required skills for Arctern’s continued success
• Apprise the Director HR & Training of the skill inventories available with the organization, identify the gaps and plan for bridging the gaps and progress of training function against plan as per the organizational vision
• Be responsible to upgrade training materials and the program contents as per the changing needs of jobs.
• Publish list of training and development opportunities available to the organization on regular basis
• Be responsible to maintain training records.
• Ensure internal customer satisfaction is always over 95% of the customer satisfaction index
• Implement continuous process improvements within the training function.
• Participate in process audits of the training function, monitor timely closure of audit non-compliances.
This position will be required to work India US overlap hours depending on the daylight saving time. Being a highly responsible position, you will be required periodically to work extended hours and flexible shifts and weekends based on ongoing customer requirements.

Skills required

• Must be an accredited Trainer
• A proven track record in training in tier 1 organizations a must.
• Demonstrated ability to custom develop training materials based on business needs
• Must have functioned as a Corporate Trainer at least for five years and must have personally led/conducted several training programs
• Hands on experience in using MS-Office, Powerpoint, Visio – a must

A Masters in English or Communications a must. An additional qualification in training or teaching is a plus. Should possess 8-12 years of relevant experience

PM me for details
Old 10th June 2010, 13:34   #523
BHPian

We have opening in Back end Insurance Process. The work location is Noida.
The Educational Qualification is Bachelor's Degree. Required skills are:-
Good keyboard ability with Typing Skills of minimum 30 wpm.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Well organized, disciplined and independent.
Sharp attention to detail.
Flexible and able to adapt quickly to a changing and fast-paced environment.
A team player with good interpersonal communication skills.
Ability to work in shifts.
Old 10th June 2010, 14:18   #524
Senior - BHPian

Cloud

We are looking for specialists in End-User Services areas like Digital Workplace Management, Unified Communication and Collaboration, Service Centre and Technical Support.
Virtualization tools requirements:
· 3+ yrs experience in end user services area or collaboration services area
· Experience in server/storage/network virtualization
· Experience in application virtualization/desktop virtualization/digital workplace management
· Hands on experience in virtual desktop integration (VDI) tools (Microsoft SCCM, Active Directory, etc.)
· Knowledge of virtualization technologies like Microsoft, Citrix, VMware, Open Source virtualization
· Understanding of license & asset lifecycle services
Collaboration tools requirements:
· Experienced in Communications infrastructure services including following areas:
· Enterprise email and AD systems and solutions
· Instant messaging and web conferencing
· Messaging platform integration with voice over IP (VoIP) and mobile systems
· Experienced in Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, MS Office Communications Server, Symantec, Ironport. Cisco tools and EMC
Generic requirements:
· Technical understanding of different areas of infrastructure technologies and management
· Good understanding of managed service provider business including continuous service production
· Experience in infrastructure architecture req. definition, design, implementation, planning, testing and deployment support
· Capability to create business cases and find commercially viable solutions
· Experience in Communication & Collaboration architecture planning, implementation and verification
· Experience in testing and auditing of technical infrastructures
· Experience in cloud computing concept

Min exp 5 yrs and atleast 1-2 years in virtualization

PM me asap

Positions based out of Pune
Old 16th June 2010, 18:00   #525
BHPian

Hi all,

Anyone from AppLabs Hyderabad, need references to submit my resume there .
I have experience in MDM practise Manual,Functional and SOA testing.
Plz PM me ur mail id so that i can send my resume .

Thanks
MSVG

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks