Search this Thread
Old 10th February 2012, 16:37   #991
Oxy
BHPian

Re: The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnidumolu View Post
Friends,

I want to relocate to Chennai and looking for any openings for project manager(software). Please let me know if you come across any.

Thanks,
Ravi
Ravi,

Please let me know if the following job description matches your profile:

Any bachelor's degree with at least 9 years experience in IT Industry especially Infrastructure Management Support and preferably 2 -3years in project management.

Should be able to work independently, coordinate with various teams spread apart geographically, should be result oriented, should be able to communicate effectively with internal and external clients.

Should be process driven, have knowledge of ITIL processes, security processes and standard quality processes.

Should have very good written and verbal communication and presentation skills.

Any knowledge on Prince 2 and PMP project management processes or frame work is preferred.

Expertise in Microsoft Office.

Knowledge on Asset Management in general.

The role requires knowledge of complete IT Infrastructure Management Lifecycle from designing, implementation and support and management.

If you think you fit the bill, please send me your resume at mohanswamy@gmail.com. This is for a leading european IT services company.

Warm Regards,
Mohan

Last edited by Oxy : 10th February 2012 at 16:42.
Oxy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th February 2012, 20:01   #992
BHPian

Hi Friends

I have around 15+ years of exp in IT with specialization in Testing in BFSI space. I am looking for senior mgmt positions in Delivery/ Program Mgmt/ Account Mgmt . First pref would be Pune/ Mumbai region but open to relocation. Incase you are aware of any such position please PM me Looking out a bit desparately
Old 11th February 2012, 12:28   #993
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxy View Post
Ravi,

If you think you fit the bill, please send me your resume at mohanswamy@gmail.com. This is for a leading european IT services company.

Warm Regards,
Mohan
Mohan thanks for sharing this information. Actually my profile is from development background so I may not be suitable for this opening
Old 13th February 2012, 04:12   #994
BHPian

Any openings for Operations Management/ Batch scheduling / monitoring / administration?

I have 4.5+ years experience in applications of BMC ControlM, IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler, TEC, etc

Would prefer openings from Chennai..
Old 13th February 2012, 05:17   #995
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannubhai View Post
Im looking for a Business Development Manager for my Team.

We are a leading recruitment firm specializing in Mid and Senior Management searches, for industry leaders across verticals. Preferably looking at a BD person from the recruitment industry. Open to candidates from corporate sales background. 2 to 5 years of experience, must be Bangalore based.

Pls PM for details/references/interest .
Hi Manoj. Am unable to PM so sending this message. How do we continue this
Old 14th February 2012, 09:28   #996
BHPian

couple of embedded positions in my organisation (Ingersoll Rand, Bangalore), Looking for candidates good in Embedded C, RTOS, C++ with 4-6 yr exp
Old 14th February 2012, 09:45   #997
BHPian

Hi All,

Close friends of mine are looking out for jobs in H.R.(General) and Training. Both have 5+ years of experience in their fields. Any suitable openings in Bangalore, please do let me know.

Thanks.

-Sajan
Old 14th February 2012, 12:54   #998
BHPian

JOB PURPOSE - General Insurance Company in Mumbai

The Business Analyst with Insurance finance domain expertise needs to have 4 to 5 years of accounting for General Insurance experience out of which at least 2 years of hands on SAP.[/FONT]

The candidate should have team handling (3 to 4) experience and should be good at Status reporting and follow ups

Will have responsibility for Application maintenance activities (Change requests, Testing and Production Support) of all the applications.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
(List the principal duties, activities, and responsibilities for the position in the descending order of importance.)
Work with BA team in interaction with business users for understanding the technical requirements of the finance related requirements.
Recommend best practices in the SAP
Recommend and review integration strategies with other business applications.
Monitor, review and resolve issues related to Finance in all the applications (SAP,IDIT,Gradatim,COGNOS).
Provide Weekly Status updates and have weekly status meetings (if needed)
Provide timely updates to senior architect / project manager on the progress related to open technical issues.
Assess in risk and impact analysis on the existing system that may arise due to any requirement or functional change
OTHER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
(List any duties, activities, or responsibilities that are performed periodically or on an “as needed” basis.)
1. To work with the HR Head for Product Training to the employees of the Organisation.
2. To work with the Quality / Audit teams to participate in Quality Audit Programs

Last edited by Marlon : 14th February 2012 at 13:05. Reason: Copy Paste Error
Old 14th February 2012, 19:43   #999
BHPian

Hi all,

My wife is looking for a change and it would be really helpful if you can share / refer her to openings in Bangalore. Profile summary is: 6+ years as QA/Quality Enginner/ Testing ... Experience in Product testing (handled 2 product releases) as well as web based applications and e-Commerce applications testing. She has also done work in Android development off late.

Please PM me if your organization has suitable openings.

Cheers!
Old 14th February 2012, 22:22   #1000
Senior - BHPian

Is there anyone here looking to hire freshers from Masters (Computer Science)? Would be massively helpful Thanks in advance
Old 14th February 2012, 22:45   #1001
BHPian

Guys,

My younger brother- would be passing out of B.E. ( Mechanical Engg ) - Mumbai University - in 2012 June.
Aggregate ( as projected at the end of BE - 2012 June - 70% +/- 2%)
Would appreciate if anyone can forward any relevant fresher openings ( pref location - Bangalore/Pune/Mumbai - in that order ).
Most preferred Profile : Core ( Automobile/Power/Oil&Gas ), CAD works ( Ansys, Pro-E, Matlab - relating to the core ), software/ (last preference as of now)

Thanks in advance,

Ace.
Old 15th February 2012, 11:15   #1002
Senior - BHPian

We are looking for people in Chennai for the following opening. Anybody interested or would like to refer people known to you send me a PM.

Software Engineer

EXPERIENCE : 2-3 Years.

Functional Area : Web Development

Skills :
Web development exp. in PHP 2 years +.
Should know database design ,tuning, optimization etc. in PostgreSQL as data intensive project.
Should know PHP concepts such as security concepts.
Should have good work experience in Javascript,JQuery,ExtJS,Ajax,XML,JSON,MySQL,Apache ,Core Java,J2EE,JDPC,Java Beans, Java Swing, Java Applet,J2ME
Knowledge in GIS and Ubuntu is preferred
Old 15th February 2012, 20:16   #1003
BHPian

The following positions are open in Mumbai in my organization. The middle column indicates the years of experience needed.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Jobs.docx (10.8 KB, 343 views)

Last edited by Fortuner71 : 15th February 2012 at 20:24. Reason: column
Fortuner71 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th February 2012, 21:38   #1004
Distinguished - BHPian

Guys, a friend is looking for a position in food technology. He's completed his PG from Australia. Please let me know if there's any openings.

THanks
Old 16th February 2012, 13:59   #1005
Oxy
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by msvg View Post
Hi all,

Skillsets my company is looking for :

SAP - SAP SD, SAP CRM, SAP ABAP, SAP BASIS, SAP BI/BW, SAP HR, SAP FICO, SAP SECURITY/GRC

ORACLE - Peoplesoft HRMS/FINANCIALS, Oracle DBA/Apps DBA, Hyperion/OBIEE, Oracle Apps-All modules, Siebel- All modules, Siebel Admins, Oracle SOA/Fusion

ADT - Sterling Commerce/Yantra, Java, Ramco/BaaN(Order Management/Warehouse Management), Salesforce.com(SFDC), MS CRM, Tibco, SAP XI/PI, Pega, Lombardi, WBI/WMB/WPS/MQ, Webmethods

Pre-requisites:
3-12 years of relevant experience in any of the above mentioned skills
Referrals must have excellent, consistent academic credentials and should be B.E / B.Tech / M.C.A / M.Sc / M.E / M.Tech/CA/MBA

We can take CA/ICWA freshers also(Profiles can be uploaded against the same openings as for laterals). No openings for MBA freshers.

Thanks
msvg
Hi msvg,

One of my colleagues is looking for a change. She is into SAP Security/GRC.

Are these openings still available? If so, please let me know how we can take this forward. Also PM me the name of your organisation.

Thanks and Regards,
Mohan

Most Viewed