Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th September 2012, 13:43   #1231
BHPian

Re: The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread

Any opportunities for Mainframe development or Testing? My friend is desperately looking for a change. He has good exposure to Mainframe Development as well as Testing.
Old 27th September 2012, 20:58   #1232
BHPian

Might be OT here but couldn't find any other suitable thread -

Any internship/training opportunities available for a 3rd Year, Mechanical Engineering Student?
Old 28th September 2012, 10:25   #1233
BHPian

My company has urgent requirements in datacom domain. Following is summary of openings:

Mandatory Skills: Datacom basics, Strong C & C++ programming skills, Networking
Other Skills : Cavium Octeon Fastpath, LTE knowledge
Experience: 2-7 years

Please PM me your contact details (email address).
Old 28th September 2012, 12:55   #1234
BHPian

Folks , my neighbours kids has completed his catering course in bakery and has been working for 2 yrs now , wants to work in cruise liners . Any pointers Please !
Old 29th September 2012, 02:10   #1235
BHPian

A good opening in a real estate or project mgmt firm in NCR for a 2-3 yrs exp. in Design controls and project mgmt.
Do let me know.

Last edited by Honda Monk : 29th September 2012 at 02:16.
Old 29th September 2012, 10:34   #1236
BHPian

Any opening for Network Engineer/Administrator in Bangalore? I've experience of 3 years in system administration, now planning to shift to network field.
Old 2nd October 2012, 10:23   #1237
BHPian

Opening for a freelance Joomla expert with 2 - 5 yr experience in PHP, Opensource, MySql, and other Opensource software based out of Hyderabad for my startup healthcare company.

We are betting big on Social Media and so need the candidate to have experience in working with social media platforms.

While not mandatory, female candidates are welcome because ours is related to women's health and maternity services. Opportunity to grow into a full time, stakeholder position depending on skills maturity . Ability to grasp the vision and transform it into a solid digital platform is required.

Please PM me in case you or anyone you know might be interested.

- Krishnan
Old 2nd October 2012, 11:18   #1238
BHPian

Industry : Banking
Category : Credit Cards (Super Premium)
Position : Sales Manager

Requirement : Graduates / MBA's with 3-4 years of Direct Sales
Experience. Excellent contacts with High Networth Clients in
home city is a must.

Job Description : Acquisition of Super Premium Credit card applications
from HNI / Ultra HNI clients in home city. This is a position
on the direct rolls of the bank and is an individual
contributor role. Requires sourcing from open market and
not from internal channels of the bank.

Package : Extremely Competetive Salary
+ Incentives
+ Concessional Loan Benefits on confirmation.

If you know someone who might qualify for the above position and might be interested, please have them mail me their CV at asjaikanth@rediffmail.com

Cheers
Old 3rd October 2012, 23:38   #1239
Senior - BHPian

We are hiring!
Looking for Technical Support Engineer
Details here: http://www.zscaler.com/careers.html
Old 3rd October 2012, 23:43   #1240
BHPian

Job Description:

To program game logic including in-game object behavior and simulation, design game levels, user interfaces, functionality, characters, objects and layout of games for mobile phones, tablets, gaming consoles and web.

Key Skills:

1) 1 to 5 Years experience in Game Development using UNITY 3D Game Engine preferably on iOS and Android platforms

2) Expert knowledge of Unity3D including Unity GUI, asset bundles, Materials/shaders, and iPhone/Android deployment.

3) Strong fundamental programming capabilities in C, C++, C#, Java, Objective C.

Candidates must have a passion for gaming and should possess the ability to do multitasking. Must also be willing to learn and adapt to new gaming technologies.

Qualification: Any Masters degree in Computer Science

Experience: 1 - 5 Years of experience of development in Gaming Industry.

PM me for contact details
Old 4th October 2012, 01:24   #1241
Senior - BHPian

Any spanish language experts interested in Business Development Profile? This for a leading Market and Technology research company. Profile based in Chennai, calling into Latin America.
Old 4th October 2012, 01:27   #1242
Senior - BHPian

I require Senior BDEs for Manufacturing Executive, a new division. This position is for inside sales professionals who sell council memberships to senior executives in the NA manufacturing industry.

Skills • 5+ years of sales experience selling to senior executives. • Excellent telephone skills. • Team player. • Process oriented follow up and tenacity. • Highly professional and poised. Skilled at interacting and negotiating with senior executives. • Direct communication style. • Strong verbal and written communication skills. • Advanced computer skills.
Old 11th October 2012, 15:18   #1243
BHPian

There is a requirement for Data Analyst position as per attached JD if anyone is interested please forward resume to me

JOB TITLE: Data Analyst

BUSINESS UNIT: Securities Operations in Investment Bank operations in Bangalore

WHO WE ARE
A leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of services worldwide to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high net-worth individuals.

One of the oldest and largest investment banking firms.

BUSINESS UNIT:

Within Securities Operations and help the firm meet a key part of its Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance obligations. The team is a relatively new team that commenced its build-out at the start of 2010 and it is expected that the team will grow over the coming years and will provide high performing individuals with great career / development opportunities.

Role Description

A person with 3 to 6 Years experience in Data Analysis preferably in banks with the ability to

1. Analyse raw data to highlight trends, issues etc and produce high quality materials suitable for presentation to either highlight an issue and propose a solution or provide assurance that we are tracking to plan
2. Collaborate / liaise with IT system owners to request, track, reconcile and manage data from various Firm systems
3. Analyse data obtained from a variety of IT systems for completeness and accuracy. Analysis includes but is not limited to identifying dormant / inactive accounts based on financial data with a view to determining the AML risk such (or other) accounts may present
4. Create MIS / trend / progress / status reports for program management showing detailed breakdowns of data using several key attributes
5. Review current processes, in conjunction with other managers, and identify those aspects of the process that are time intensive and propose changes with a view to achieving efficiencies
6. Support development efforts related to enhancements of the workflow management system

This role will provide an individual with opportunities to broaden their knowledge and skill set as well as exposure to various work streams and processes of the global programme.

Expected Knowledge, Experience, Skill Sets

1. Advanced skills in MS Access including the ability to create queries and generate reports
2. Advanced skills in MS Excel including pivot tables, vlookup,Macros and writing formulas
3. Knwoedge of SQL Server or other relational databases and experienced at creating SQL queries
4. Experienced in analysing large complex datasets
5. Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
6. Ability to develop highly professional presentations and reports using MS PowerPoint
7. Experience using collaborative tools such as SharePoint
8. Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail
9. Ability to communicate effectively in both written form and verbally with peers and management
10. Ability to work in a dynamic environment and respond to tight deadlines and changing requirements
11. Proven ability to work well in a team environment

The ideal candidate will also be required to provide support and help users using these tools. Candidate must be detail oriented, well organized, have advanced oral and written communication skills and must be comfortable working in a geographically diverse environment. Role is ideal for someone who has the desire to work in a fast-paced environment where flexibility, speed, creativity and accuracy are paramount.
Old 12th October 2012, 01:56   #1244
BHPian

Folks ,

I am looking for Test Lead positions in Bengaluru or Mysore with 6 years of experience in IT services. Domain knowledge include banking and retail.
1.6+ years of Onsite QA lead experience in Australia and US.

thanks
MSVG
Old 13th October 2012, 07:38   #1245
Distinguished - BHPian

Guys, some one I know is looking for an opening for an Incident Manager role, Has experience with Citrix & messaging app support (BB, Risx Facs, VPN, Exchange / Outlook, etc. He is also ITIL certified & has earlier worked in E4E & JP Morgan.

His current company is on-shoring the work & Hence the urgent need.

TIA !

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks