Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th November 2009, 15:03   #286
Team-BHP Support

@Spitfire : Is the requirement for Software Engineers also open to freshers? Sorry if i missed that part. If so, please PM me your mail id. Need an opening for my BIL.
Old 10th November 2009, 12:27   #287
BHPian

Any Updates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by msvg View Post
Hi All,
Plz provide openings in ur companys for Manual testing/QA engineer/Software QA engineer roles as i am looking out for oppurtunities.I have a total of 2 yrs 11 months of IT experince.
Also open to Companies based out of India or long term Onsite deputation.Plz ping me ur mail id so that i can send across the Latest resume. Relieving proces in the present company is easier now and will be able to join the next employer in very short span.

Thanks
MSVG

Any Updates plz PM me
Old 10th November 2009, 13:21   #288
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
Sorry if i missed that part.
Oh sorry just saw this today. Unfortunately no. Not open for freshers. We did hire interns sometime back. I will see if they are looking at more.

Sorry again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msvg View Post
Any Updates plz PM me
Dude, walkin to IBM, EGL this weekend. Details on their site. Ignore, if you are/were an IBM employee.
Old 10th November 2009, 23:56   #289
BHPian

Openings at iGATE
------------------

1. Siebel Professionals -- experience 4+ years
2. Mainframe Professionals -- experience 2+ years ( Walkin interview at iGATE Hyderabad office from 10th - 14th novermber)
3. SAP BI Professionals -- experience 2+ years

Please pm with your email ids if you are interested.
Old 11th November 2009, 11:37   #290
BHPian

Quite a few at my place of work. PM for details.
BTW, the third column is the number of positions open.

Bangalore
The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread-jobs1.jpg
The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread-jobs2.jpg

Pune
The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread-jobs_pune.jpg

Mumbai
The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread-jobs_mum.jpg
Old 11th November 2009, 13:12   #291
BHPian

@ bullinb - that is a LOT of openings your company has.

So companies have started recruiting it seems.... Good for us.
Old 11th November 2009, 14:45   #292
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxima View Post
@ bullinb - that is a LOT of openings your company has.

So companies have started recruiting it seems.... Good for us.
yea, it seems so.

finally, the good days will be back
Old 11th November 2009, 15:02   #293
Senior - BHPian

Openings in our company (Oracle Financial Services - previously known as i-flex Solutions):
  • Developer - Cognos
  • Techical Lead - Cognos
  • Developer - Hyperion
  • Techical Lead - Hyperion
  • Developer - MS OLAP
  • Senior Developer - Business Objects
  • Senior Developer - Informatica
  • Team Leader - Informatica
  • Senior Developer - Datastage
  • Team Leader - Datastage
  • Developer / Senior Developer - Java / J2ee
  • Developer / Senior Developer - Oracle PL/SQL
Experience required
Developer : 2 - 4 years
Senior Developer : 3 - 5 years
Tech Lead : 4 - 6 years
Team Leader : 6 - 8 years

For more details, PM me.
Old 12th November 2009, 00:20   #294
BHPian

More openings in iGATE.

J2EE Developers: 2-6 years of experience
Test Engineers and Analyst - Manual testing 2-6 years of experience.

Please PM for more details.
Old 12th November 2009, 10:34   #295
BHPian

Here is opening in Bangalore.
Anybody interested please PM me.

Performance Engineer
Job Code: 1513
Division: Global Services
Travel Involved: 50%
Job Type: Full Time
Job Level: Mid-Level IC
Education: Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Skills:
Category: Computers, Software,Consulting Services,Customer Delivery
Position Summary:
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Performance engineer is a highly motivated and technical individual who participates in characterizing, analyzing, tuning and optimizing the performance of the Sterling Commerce product, a large complex Java based application running WebLogic / Websphere, UNIX, Oracle / DB2 environments at our customer sites. The candidate must have strong technical knowledge and understanding of operating systems and database management systems, a strong interest in load characterization of applications, the ability to code test drivers and scripts, an insatiable appetite for chasing down challenging technical problems, good debugging capabilities, a strong interest in working with server technologies, and strong verbal and written communication skills.

ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:

Work with customers on billable performance tests of deployed Sterling Commerce solutions
Write test scripts according to test plans during performance tests
Build tools to create test data in automated performance tests, using tools such as Loadrunner
Set up and manage performance test environments, including installing and configuring Sterling Commerce products, deploying customizations, configuring complementary products - application servers (Weblogic / Websphere), databases (Oracle / DB2), integration tools (Webmethods, MQ series), etc
Run test scripts during performance test execution
Run scripts to collect metrics and other evaluation data for analysis
Troubleshoot performance related issues during performance tests
Analyze custom code to discover potential performance issues
Tune products used in performance tests, including Sterling Commerce products, databases, application servers
Support customers during implementation, production deployment and / or after a “go-live” event, by troubleshooting performance related issues, and tuning environments and products as required,
Produce reports giving details of issues found, resolutions and recommended actions,
Key measurable: % Utilization Successful completion of performance tests or tuning – on-time, meeting acceptance criteria

Requirements
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:

Coding Proficiency in the following: Unix Shell, SQL, Java, JavaScript, XML, HTML and working with J2EE technologies
Experience working with Oracle and DB2 databases, including using performance analysis tools
The individual must be willing to do 70% travels to customer sites and hold a current and valid passport.
Desirable:

Familiarity with Sterling Commerce Product Suite strongly desired.
Knowledge of application software and e-business practices.
Familiarity with industry consulting practices, methodologies and tools.
Functional domain knowledge of Supply Chain Management solutions, and their implementation in a Consulting capacity preferred.
Previous onsite consulting experience

MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:

EDUCATION: Bachelors or a Masters degree in any engineering discipline.

EXPERIENCE: 7+ years of technical product implementation experience. Candidates with 4yrs~7yrs of experience can also apply however they would be considered for other job roles in the same career stream if found suitable.
Old 17th November 2009, 11:05   #296
BHPian

Oracle DBA and Apps DBA

Hi My organisation require middle and senior level DBA and apps DBA for NCR and hyd location.

DBA - with RAC (30+ openings)
Apps DBA with SSO, R12, SSL (10+ openings)

Please PM me in case anyone looking for change.
Old 18th November 2009, 09:14   #297
BHPian

Jobs in my organisation

Please PM me for more details.

Location - Gurgaon.

Glossary -
SVT - System validation Testing, SIT - system integration testing.
ML - module lead, LE - lead engineer, PE - principal engineer,

Skill - CD-SVT
Exp(Years) - 5-12 years
Level - ML/LE/PE
IRC - 13688/13729/18509
Position Description
Experience in system test strategies, test plans, and test execution of optical transport, Ethernet switching platforms and the associated Network Management systems using DWDM, SONET, SDH, OTN, Ethernet, Optical, Network Management Systems, UNIX, Linux, C, JAVA, TCL, TK, Expect, SILK, Fiber Channel, Packet and SAN Networks technologies .

Skill - CN4200-SVT
Exp(Years) - 6-12
Level - LE
IRC - 15988/18549
Position Description
Experience in system test strategies, test plans, and test execution of optical transport, Ethernet switching platforms, storage area network platforms, and the associated Network Management systems. SONET/SDH, OTN, DWDM, Fiber Channel, Ethernet, performance management, fault management, and associated EMS/NMS.

Skill - CD-Software
Exp(Years) - 7-12
Level - LE/PE
IRC - 16688 /16028
Position Description
Experience in software design and development experience on embedded systems applications using C++ on VxWorks, pSOS, embedded Linux or any other RTOS with Exposure to optical domain (SONET/SDH/DWDM).

Skill - CN4200-Software
Exp(Years) - 5-9
Level - ML/LE
IRC - 21972/21509
Position Description
Experience in firmware design and development experience in data/telecommunications using C, C++ on VxWorks, pSOS, DSP-BIOS,
embedded Linux or any other RTOS. Exposure to optical domain (SONET/SDH/DWDM).

Skill - Hardware-FPGA
Exp(Years) - 10+
Level - Manager
IRC - 20570
Position Description
Technical and administrative leadership of FPGA Development team. Taking responsibility of scoping, planning and delivering the FPGA based designs for all products developed at Ciena India.10+ years total FPGA/ASIC design experience, with 2+ years direct and recent management experience along with 8+ years of Design and development experience for Telecom and/or
networking products.

Skill - OC-Software
Exp(Years) - 3-5/6-9
Level - SE/LE
IRC - 10848/16429
Position Description
NMS/EMS experience using Java, C++ in a commercial development environment, Working experience with development technologies like CORBA, RMI, J2EE, ILOG, DSET, Optical networks with SONET, DWDM, Protection Switching, Connection Management and alarm correlation.

Skill - OC-SIT
Exp(Years) - 2-5
Level - Eng/SE
IRC - 19229/19230
Position Description
2+ years of experience in developing automation test foundation and suites in order to reduce manual test time required to test the Network Management product. Develop test plans based on System Requirements and high level development documents.

Skill - CRT
Exp(Years) - 7+
Level - LE
IRC -20589
Position Description
Provide engineering level technical support to customers with in-service Core Director Product. Responsible for supporting engineering escalations for issues found in the field and lab trials as well as developing system level customer test plans, generating release notes and verifying features of Optical Switching products.
Old 18th November 2009, 09:23   #298
BHPian

Jobs at my wife's organisation

Please PM me for more details

Location - Noida

Group: Data Management (HCMS-IT)

Job Description:
Candidate should have experience in Informatica programming and related experience in translation mapping. Unix shell scripting knowledge is required and knowledge of Sybase would be an advantage. Candidate should be able to independently be able to do three or more of the following - analysis of requirements, development, review existing Informatica configuration/architecture, do performance tuning on the existing Informatica processes, maintaining core mapplets that will be used cross-clients, modifying or debugging existing processes as needed and create custom mappings in Informatica to manipulate and transform data.

Skillsets:

Mandatory:

RDBMS ETL Environment Others

Sybase Informatica HP Unix – Shell Hyperion
PL/SQL Scripting Business Objects
Oracle Windows ERWIN
SQL Server

Optional:

Candidates having understanding of the HR, Defined Benefits and/or Heath and Welfare domain.
Exposure to Census and Conversion process is an added advantage.

Nice to have:

Candidates should have strong analytical skills
Good communication skills
Should be a team player
Ready to work in shifts as required
Should be able to manage multiple tasks/project work with ease.

Experience:
Multiple positions - candidates having experience of 1 to 7 years.
Old 18th November 2009, 18:27   #299
BANNED

Guys, this is from Aricient for 2009 fresh graduates. Please use the given link[Aricient] to register.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To support the organization’s fast-paced growth we need to recruit young talent, who are qualified and possess out of the box thinking abilities. In our quest for looking for these young professionals, we realize the best person to help us in this search could be “YOU.”

If your friends are engineering students from the 2009 batch with specialization in the following streams:

• Information Technology
• Computer Science
• Electronics & Electricals
• Electronics & Communications
• Software engineering

The person can be a BE/ B.Tech /ME /M Tech /MCA /MIT /M.Sc (IT) /MS along with meeting the eligibility criterions specified for his/her college.

Kindly note the few important points while reaching out to someone:

1. Do remember to ask your friends to post their details at [/FONT]Aricent[FONT=&quot] by 19 November’2009.

2. They should definitely mention your employee code while applying online.
3. The link will be available for registration & it will removed by COB of Thursday, 19 November’ 2009
4. Resumes received through any other mode of communication will not be considered
5. All the referred profiles might not be called for the written test because of limited business requirements.

Short-listed candidates will be intimated about the date and venue for a test via email. The test will happen in all 3 centers i.e., Gurgaon, Bangalore & Chennai.

So go ahead and enjoy the long-lasting reward of contributing to Aricent’s future.

Regards
iRefer Team
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 18th November 2009, 19:11   #300
Senior - BHPian

Zaks, mention your Emp code?
I guess it is necessary for applying.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks