Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd January 2017, 14:36   #2281
BHPian

Re: The "Jobs available in my organisation" thread

Hello Guys,

One of my cousin completed MCA in the year 2016 from Bangalore.
Please let me know if any openings.

Thanks,
Old 23rd January 2017, 15:54   #2282
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Liner View Post
Looking for a biz-dev position in India/EU. I have about 12 years of biz-dev experience (tech/finance), out of which I spent 7 years working with customers in Europe (ran my own start-up in oslo, norway). Started my career with EY.

My relationships in India are not very strong in recent times, hence putting my role requirement out here. I am also looking to connect with recruiters.
Your PM is disabled, you can PM me or reach me on ajith@gvconsulting.co.in
Old 23rd January 2017, 16:41   #2283
BHPian

Guys need your help. I came back to India from USA after graduating with an MBA in June 2016. I worked in the USA for 6 months before heading back home end of Dec.

Overall i have about 10.5 years experience with about 4 years in Product Management. Looking at Product Management or Product Marketing roles, preferably in Bangalore.

I am slowing reconnecting with my old network but its taking more time than expected. If anyone is aware of position in Product Management in Bangalore, please let me know. I don't mind working for startups. Infact, i have worked for more than 6 years for a startup when it was not so hot to work for startups.

Thanks in advance
Old 24th January 2017, 09:57   #2284
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmiester View Post
Your PM is disabled, you can PM me or reach me on ajith@gvconsulting.co.in
Thank you Ajith. Have sent you an email. Will check on my pm as well.
Old 1st February 2017, 16:20   #2285
BHPian

Guys,

JAVA opening in Bangalore

We have multiple positions open for Java & a hiring drive has been planned on this Saturday (4-Feb-2017)

Java:

Skillset: Core Java, Servlets, JSP, Springs, Hibernate, Struts, JAXB, XML Handling, webservices, design patterns and Database/SQL

Please PM me if interested and I will share the mail ID to send the Resume.
Old 1st February 2017, 16:50   #2286
Distinguished - BHPian

I have had it with my sarkari naukri. If its not with a ministry or a maha/nava/mini ratna, Government Jobs are not as great as they are touted up to be.
Any leads for a Government Business Devt/Bid Management professional with 10 years or thereabouts of focused experience in GoI and state government sales?
Old 1st February 2017, 19:47   #2287
BHPian

Re: Mobile Apps?

One of my relative with 8+ years of experience in IMS(Infrastructure Management Services) of AS/400 platform at IBM is looking to diversify into other technology areas. She has done her B.E (Computer Science) from B'lore University.

Would there be any mobile apps(iOS/Android) development opportunities available for her profile?
Old 1st February 2017, 20:51   #2288
Senior - BHPian

If she has 8 years in what is essentially a sysadmin role on AIX she should diversify within that, pick up devops, clustering / cloud / scaling etc type skills, get a background on other unices (Solaris, Linux etc).

That will give her much more interesting jobs than managing enterprise clusters for a bank or whatever at IBM. But that has become her core career now - she should ideally not move away from that.
Old 1st February 2017, 21:54   #2289
BHPian

I have an opening for the following skills and experience for a job at MNC in Bangalore.

Role - Software architect - Java (Individual contributor)
Exp - 12-15 Yrs
Skills - J2EE, Spring, MongoDB, Web Services, micro services, SaaS and Web technologies.

Please PM me and I can send more details and Job description.
Old 2nd February 2017, 02:45   #2290
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hserus View Post
If she has 8 years in what is essentially a sysadmin role on AIX she should diversify within that, pick up devops, clustering / cloud / scaling etc type skills, get a background on other unices (Solaris, Linux etc).

That will give her much more interesting jobs than managing enterprise clusters for a bank or whatever at IBM. But that has become her core career now - she should ideally not move away from that.
She is on AS/400 IMS as a Manager at IBM, B'lore. She would like to diversify into technology arena(even with a SME IT shop), as she has plans of moving abroad, going ahead.

So any thoughts on the same?
Old 4th February 2017, 00:29   #2291
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner666 View Post
Which location? Can you PM me?
Sorry for the late reply, I will send you PM on that. Open for relocation.

Thanks,
Old 4th February 2017, 00:52   #2292
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMaruru View Post
She is on AS/400 IMS as a Manager at IBM, B'lore. She would like to diversify into technology arena(even with a SME IT shop), as she has plans of moving abroad, going ahead.

So any thoughts on the same?
Focus on what she is doing and diversify into related areas. This mobile app dev etc is a very young person's field and in very small outfits, not "manager with a large team" like in enterprise IT.

Staying current with tech in the field she is in would be much better.
Old 6th February 2017, 11:38   #2293
BHPian

I'm a mid-level professional with around 12 years experience and mainly into Software Testing on settop box(manual). Have little experience in Automation using Python. Looking out for a change as lead or Manager.
Any opportunities available for my profile?

Thanks,
Ramki
Old 6th February 2017, 15:34   #2294
BHPian

Hello folks, there is an opening for Microsoft Dynamics AX enginner and architect at Lowe's India (Manyata Tech Park, Bangalore).

We're looking for people with up to 3 to 9 years of experience.

• 3+ years of IT experience.
• 2+ years of experience working with Microsoft Dynamics AX in an enterprise environment.
• 2+ years of experience working with Visual Studio in an enterprise environment.
• 1+ years of experience working in an environment with SQL Server, Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Azure, or related applications.

• Proven experience in developing technology products and applications based on Microsoft .NET technology.
• 3+ years of experience in the customization, configuration, and/or implementation of Dynamics AX (aka Dynamics 365) /Retail modern POS in an enterprise environment.
• 3+ years of experience working in an environment using X++, C# and .Net Framework.
• 3+ years of experience in delivering solutions using Microsoft Application Lifecycle Management tools like Visual Studio, Team Services (aka TFS) and Lifecycle Services.
• 3+ years of experience in managing data using SQL Server, Data Migration Framework (DIXF), Application Integration Framework (AIF), Workflow, SSRS, SSAS and PowerBI.
• Microsoft certification in Dynamics AX development is preferred.

• 2+ years of experience working with an IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework.
• 3+ years of IT experience developing and implementing business systems within an organization.
• 2+ years of experience in systems analysis, including defining technical requirements and performing high level design for complex solutions.
• 2+ years of experience working with third party IT vendors and/or software solution providers.
• 3+ years of experience working with application and integration middle-ware.
• 3+ years of experience working with defect or incident tracking software (e.g., HP Quality Center, Remedy).
• 3+ years of experience working with source code control systems.
• 2+ years of IT experience in the retail industry.
• 2+ years of experience writing technical documentation in a software development environment.
• 2+ years of experience with Web Services.

Those interested, pls get in touch with me over PM.

Thanks.
Old 14th February 2017, 14:14   #2295
BHPian

My friend who is a HR professional with close to 15yrs of experience working in the Middle East, is looking job preferably in Bangalore(he wants to relocate due to personal reasons).

Please let me know of any opportunities at your company. Any help will be much appreciated.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks