Team-BHP - Help!! needed about UAE Embassy in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Help!! needed about UAE Embassy in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/42398-help-needed-about-uae-embassy-india.html)

Hi Team, I want to get some of the document attested, from HRD Consulate and UAE Embassy in India. Please can you guys guide me on how to go about this? Should I contact any of the travel agency for getting it done?

Its a 3 tier process:

1. Ministry of Education physically verifies the document(s), and attests it. Check for the local "attestation" office in your city. I think app 50/- per document, payable by draft only. (atleast in Delhi)

2. Ministry of external affairs then certifies the signature of the officer @ ministry of education. Procedure: Go to MEA office, drop the ME attested documents and collect them after 2-3 hrs. No charges.

3. Go to the nearest UAE embassy (check for the public dealing timings first)! Hand over the documents, tell them "attest karana hai".. pay AED 100 (app 1200 INR) per document and get them collected ater a week.

Your job is over. Hand over these attested documents to your prospective employer in UAE, who would further enure one more "thappa (stamp)" and process your resident visa.

It is NOT complicated at all, dont fall prey to all those touts. All the Best!

Quote:

Originally Posted by panky12345 (Post 902226)
It is NOT complicated at all, dont fall prey to all those touts. All the Best!

Thanks panky12345, this information will help me lot.

There is also an option of approaching a good travel agent.
Yes, that's only in case you want to avoid doing all the above yourself and ready to pay their service charges.

Remember!
Only authorise a well reputed travel agent for this.

Hi,

On the same lines; I have to get a bunch of documents attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Qatar Embassy, for them to process a visa.

I have been told that UROGULF (link) provides good attestation service. Any feed back? Can I trust them with the originals?

Ps- I have most of my certificates laminated; is that of any concern? I am assuming all these attestations would be on a copy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spinnerr (Post 3107427)
Hi,

I have been told that UROGULF (link) provides good attestation service. Any feed back? Can I trust them with the originals?

You have to give them the originals. You can get the list of authorised agents from embassy's website. It is advised to use one from the list.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spinnerr (Post 3107427)
Hi,
I have most of my certificates laminated; is that of any concern? I am assuming all these attestations would be on a copy.

The attestation will be done on the Original. They will put their stamp on the back side of the certificates. Lamination can create problem. The embassy guys usually remove the lamination using crude tools like knife etc and it can become ugly. Another possible problem is they may fold the certificates and because of the lamination, it may break into pieces. I have seen this happening to couple of my colleagues.
If possible, it is good to remove the lamination from the certificates before giving for attestation. A good lamination centre can do this.