Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th July 2008, 06:36   #1
BHPian

Hello Vancouver... Any TBHPians here?

Hi fellow BHPians,

So its goodbye to traffic choked Bangalore and sticky Trivandrum and hellooooo to cool Vancouver! I mean, its cool for people like me who just got here after suffering a month of the monsoon heat, but hot for the locals.

Firstly, I am here to pursue my MBA at University of British Columbia and not on vacation (why oh why???). And secondly, Vancouver is such a beautiful city that I am at loss for words. Everyone here is so polite and courteous (including the people on the roads.... don't think I have heard anyone saying that when I was in India). And thirdly, from my first impression, there are quite a few petrolheads here too!! And not to mention, some really, really awesome rides!!

Its funny how addictive Team-Bhp is.... I am sitting here on the other end of the world and getting pretty excited about the launch of the facelifted Innova and the new Corolla and also the scoop pics of the Splash and the A-Star!! But God alone knows when I will see them on Indian roads....

And finally, any TBHPians here? It will be really nice to meet up..... it's kinda lonely to be the only petrolhead in my group....

- Leo

P.S - Photos will come when I start roaming around....
Old 28th July 2008, 11:52   #2
Senior - BHPian

cheap_deal stays in Montreal.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks