Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th October 2008, 21:07   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by praJEEP View Post
Arghhhh i am also in the same dilemma now, on 31/07/08 i with withdraw cash at corpoaration bank atm in frazer town, i didn't receive the cash but in turn received the receipt saying " Isuer not available resp code **** "
I had the same issue in August, using the ING Vysya debit card at Corporation bank ATM. I had to fill up a claim form at ING Vysya bank and the amount has since been credited to my account. I have stopped using Corporation Bank ATMs.

--Wind
Old 6th October 2008, 11:28   #32
Senior - BHPian

Guys, what about the case in which ATMS dispense less than the amount entered by the user. A few days back, I went to withdraw 7000/- from an ICICI atm (my bank being Syndicate bank) but only got 6800 from the machine! As i was in a great hurry at the time I really didnt care for the lost 200. But I did get the receipt which said my withdrawal was 7000.
Old 6th April 2009, 00:02   #33
Senior - BHPian

Happened to me today. Used HDFC ATM to withdraw money from my ICICI account. I did not get a receipt for the declined transaction.

I have sent a mail to ICICI as I was unable to reach the ICICI call center after waiting for a long time.

I have decided never to use other ATMs from now on.
Old 6th April 2009, 00:20   #34
BHPian

The new TAT for resolution of "Cash not dispenced from 3rd party ATM" is 12 working days, as per the recent RBI notification..earlier it was 30 to 45 days.
Old 6th April 2009, 11:33   #35
Senior - BHPian

The money has been credited back to the account. I am impressed!!
Old 6th April 2009, 13:02   #36
Senior - BHPian

Well I have been a victim of this about 2 weeks back,used my canara bank debit card at the SBI ATM and came back empty handed with 20k deducted from my canara bank S/B account.

Its been over 15 days now and am being given a run around by SBI and Canara bank. Friday morning I gave the SBI Branch Manager a mouthful and still no resolution.

Called this morning for a status on this and all I get to hear is Sir another few days.

Last edited by rjstyles69 : 6th April 2009 at 13:06.
Old 6th April 2009, 13:09   #37
BHPian

rjstyles69

You need to fill up a dispute form with Canara Bank, giving details of the, name of the Bank, ATM address, amount, time of withdrawal and submit the same to canara bank, your Bank will claim the funds from SBI and credit your account.

Canara Bank needs to follow up your complaint with SBI.
Old 6th April 2009, 19:06   #38
BHPian

The same issue was faced by one of my friends, and the bank guys told him it will take 1 month to rectify it..
Old 7th April 2009, 17:21   #39
Senior - BHPian

It seems I was fortunate to have the amount credited the next day morning (within 10 hours).

I had sent mails to both the banks using net banking. I also have an account with HDFC.
Old 7th April 2009, 17:23   #40
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by major View Post
rjstyles69

You need to fill up a dispute form with Canara Bank, giving details of the, name of the Bank, ATM address, amount, time of withdrawal and submit the same to canara bank, your Bank will claim the funds from SBI and credit your account.

Canara Bank needs to follow up your complaint with SBI.
Already done buddy and I just realized they are another set of imbeciles who have no clue as to what needs to be done .
Old 7th April 2009, 17:26   #41
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
Already done buddy and I just realized they are another set of imbeciles who have no clue as to what needs to be done .
Do you have a receipt for the declined transaction? You do not have to worry as long as you have it.
Old 7th April 2009, 17:58   #42
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
Well I have been a victim of this about 2 weeks back,used my canara bank debit card at the SBI ATM and came back empty handed with 20k deducted from my canara bank S/B account.

Its been over 15 days now and am being given a run around by SBI and Canara bank. Friday morning I gave the SBI Branch Manager a mouthful and still no resolution.

Called this morning for a status on this and all I get to hear is Sir another few days.
Trying banking ombudsman complain after informing to SBI manager. It will rectify soon as already 15 days has passed
Old 7th April 2009, 18:24   #43
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatienceWins View Post
Do you have a receipt for the declined transaction? You do not have to worry as long as you have it.
I have the transaction slip and have also given the photocopies of the same.Still fail to fathom how could I not worry when its been over 15 days now .

Quote:
Originally Posted by aka_iitd View Post
Trying banking ombudsman complain after informing to SBI manager. It will rectify soon as already 15 days has passed
This is gonna be my last refuge on thursday.
Old 7th April 2009, 18:34   #44
Senior - BHPian

This happened to my dad. He has a HSBC Premier card which can be used in any ATM without transaction charges (prior to April 1). He went to a SBI ATM which didn't dispense cash, but gave him a transaction successful notice/print out. We complained to HSBC and wrote the letter and all that.

It took them 3 months to credit the amount back. Apparently, State Bank ATMs, which are the most in number obviously has the longest backlogs of complaints, so it will take a while.
Old 7th April 2009, 18:55   #45
Team-BHP Support

Same issue with me Immortalz. The SB of Mysore ATM gave "Transaction timed out", but money was deducted from bank account.
I have gotten complaint number from my bank, and they say it takes a week or so for resolution

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks