Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th August 2008, 14:42   #16
BHPian

shall work on the options gowadaji
Old 14th August 2008, 14:45   #17
Senior - BHPian

Bglsrini has accepted to work on designs which can be displayed once they are ready, in the meantime, for the people who have paid up for the stickers, we can get the number plate single line type made.
Old 14th August 2008, 14:48   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjothi View Post
In my opinion, we should have a standard sticker. I think MODs should be able to approve it rather than each one of us have different kinds of sticker.
Also, a single dark color sticker would be much better than multi color sticker.

Mjothi sir no worries the one which i have put up is the T-BHP logo and No Probs.

Mods & Super Admin any Trademark done for the Logo
Old 14th August 2008, 15:16   #19
Distinguished - BHPian

Any kind of sticker will do for me. The sole purpose is that if people put these stickers, atleast we all can identify one another when we are on bangy roads and wave hands (or honk :-() at each other
Old 14th August 2008, 15:25   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan_sultan View Post
Any kind of sticker will do for me. The sole purpose is that if people put these stickers, atleast we all can identify one another when we are on bangy roads and wave hands (or honk :-() at each other
Totally agree with Khan here!
Do we have a guideline on usage of the logo on stickers / standard font? Mods can you guide us please?
Old 14th August 2008, 15:46   #21
BHPian

It will be really nice if MODS can guide us in creating/designing the stickers.
Old 14th August 2008, 15:46   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gowda79 View Post
Guys what do you say for this kind of a sticker, the logo of the T-BHP...
Gowda,
That is a nice one. I would suggest that we use this instead of the older ones that we have Rudra posted @ http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...tml#post384068 (similar to the one on GTO's OHC)

The redlining will look good. The older ones are more text.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjothi View Post
In my opinion, we should have a standard sticker. I think MODs should be able to approve it rather than each one of us have different kinds of sticker...Also, a single dark color sticker would be much better than multi color sticker...
Quote:
Originally Posted by gowda79 View Post
...Mods & Super Admin any Trademark done for the Logo
Quote:
Originally Posted by viper_711 View Post
...Do we have a guideline on usage of the logo on stickers / standard font? Mods can you guide us please?
if each one does his own, then any T,D&H can be seen within. But to have exclusivity, we need a standard. Hope we get a decision made.
Old 14th August 2008, 16:09   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyWheels View Post
Gowda,
That is a nice one. I would suggest that we use this instead of the older ones that we have Rudra posted @ http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...tml#post384068 (similar to the one on GTO's OHC)

The redlining will look good. The older ones are more text.
I have a similar one done long back around 7 to 8 months back as on GTO's OHC as i tried to source through the MODS responsible for the sticker distribution, but unfortunately that thread itself was closed as they were planning to sell in the merchandise store during the webpage upgradation and i think its slightly delayed now.

Ofcourse Basu was trying to play a prank on this with his hilarious tag lines
Attached Thumbnails
Yet Another Sticker Discussion-slide12.jpg  

Last edited by VJ_MAVRICK : 14th August 2008 at 16:14.
Old 14th August 2008, 16:28   #24
Senior - BHPian

How much did it cost, VJ? And from where did you get it done?

The way I see it, people will be able to identify a image very easily and quickly rather that text. And that too when we are talking about vehicle having them, it would be easier to spot, especially when driving. Just my 2 paise.
Old 14th August 2008, 16:40   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyWheels View Post
How much did it cost, VJ? And from where did you get it done?

The way I see it, people will be able to identify a image very easily and quickly rather that text. And that too when we are talking about vehicle having them, it would be easier to spot, especially when driving. Just my 2 paise.
Suresh! Well I got that done as a complimentary thing from a regular spot where i got my racing stripes and graphics done near Jayadeva flyover. I think it should cost around Rs50 to Rs100 if am not wrong.

Definitely the logo suggested by "gowda79" looks good and different and it being the forum logo itself should not be any problem.
Old 14th August 2008, 17:13   #26
BHPian

i completely agree - the tbhp logo with some text under it will look identifiable at a distance as well as excellent lets get the one or something similar to the one suggested by gowda - let me know when/where I can collect mine hehe
Old 14th August 2008, 17:17   #27
Senior - BHPian

Hey guys, I have been wanting one since the time i joined the team. Please have one made for me too. Please do let us know the price too so that we may all pay and collect.
Old 14th August 2008, 17:54   #28
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hey guys, I have been wanting one since the time i joined the team. Please have one made for me too.
Patience friend, you will definitely get a sticker , wait for Bglsrini to get back on the costs.
I paid 5 bucks to the one on my number plate.
So it should not cost much.
Old 14th August 2008, 18:46   #29
Senior - BHPian

Luke, get at least 2/handle. Will paste one in front and one at the back of my car...
Old 14th August 2008, 18:57   #30
Senior - BHPian

A reflexive sticker from inside the windshield will look great ! It will look similar to a club sticker like Lions/Rotary etc. which is professional and easy to spot on road. I have no idea how a rear glass sticker or painting can be of any help on road (if the purpose is to spot each other and 'honk' or 'blink' in recognition). If the mods can approve of any logo, then each city can personalise it like what I have attached here ! Just my 2 cents !!cheers:
Attached Thumbnails
Yet Another Sticker Discussion-log.jpg  

Last edited by shajufx : 14th August 2008 at 19:17.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks