Team-BHP - Wanted a BALENO
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Wanted a BALENO (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/4412-wanted-baleno.html)

Im looking for a baleno.In clean and good body condition. plz PM me if any body come to know abt any baleno on sale in mumbai.

PF

Check out Friday Times Drive , U will surely find at least half a dozen for sale.

In last friday Times drive only 1 baleno was there for sale, i checked that car but condition of the car was very bad,it was dented all over and the person was asking for 3L. it was 2001 VXi model with 25k done.
If any body come across any baleno on sale plz let me know.

PF

In last to last friday's timesdrive there was a loaded 2001 baleno altura for sale for 2.75 L . Did anyone check it out ?

~A

Hey powerfreak, one of my friends wants to dispose of his almost brand new baleno. It's 6 months old, black and all done up. Has done about 5000 kms. But it won't come cheap. If u want to consider it, tell me and I'll PM u his number.
He has a large family and wants to go in for a MPV - Travera / Innova.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bikefreak
Hey powerfreak, one of my friends wants to dispose of his almost brand new baleno. It's 6 months old, black and all done up. Has done about 5000 kms. But it won't come cheap. If u want to consider it, tell me and I'll PM u his number.
He has a large family and wants to go in for a MPV - Travera / Innova.

pics would help better here bikefreak

hey bikefreak,
thanx for your help but im specially looking for a 2002 or 2001 end baleno , if i wont get that then ill go for a brand new one.

PF

There is one well maintained Baleno with Sai Service,lower parel.
Take a look at it.They are more reliable and provide warranty and stuff too.

X

well i just bought mine a month back.its 2000 vxi model.the guy who i brought it from just got another one belonging to reliance info.checked the car it was good..silver color.will check and see if its still there or sold

Quote:

Originally Posted by X-Machine
There is one well maintained Baleno with Sai Service,lower parel.
Take a look at it.They are more reliable and provide warranty and stuff too.

X

hey X-machine
that car is already sold out and they dont have any baleno right now. neways thanx for the info dude.

PF

Quote:

Originally Posted by balenopower
well i just bought mine a month back.its 2000 vxi model.the guy who i brought it from just got another one belonging to reliance info.checked the car it was good..silver color.will check and see if its still there or sold

hey baleno power,
if still car is there then PM me all the details and contact number of that person.BTW in how much you got your baleno?

PF

hi there is a baleno 2002year model of my friend . he wants to sell it becoz he is planning to buy a skoda RS . it is in very good condition . did freeflow and is skyblue color with black stripes . price rs4,00,000

hey Kooldude

i think i have seen this car. does your friend stay in sector-9 CBD?

PF

hey Kooldude

i think i have seen this car. does your friend stay in sector-9 CBD?

PF

ravi man , wish if i could be of any help , but i think you pounce on any used baleno as soon as you hear about it ! anyways kep it going and keep us updated !

manson .