Team-BHP - The Official non-auto Image thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Et Cetera (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/)
-   -   The Official non-auto Image thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/4477-official-non-auto-image-thread-8.html)

maybe its washed out because I took the pic at about 1300 hrs and the sun almost directly above us. I use a Sony DSC/W1 5 Megapixel camera. I can switch to "M" mode to change shutter speed and aperture. However I took these photos using "P" [Programmed I guess] mode where it automatically adjusts the shutter speed and aperture depending on the exposure. I couldn't read the aperture setting when I took that photo because I kept the cam very low and couldn't see the screen much, but the shutter speed was 1/15. And whenever I take such photos the place where I focus comes very clear, but the ones a little behind come blur. I know that this is a must and should happen logically, but is there some way where I can get the whole tree or in other cases a car sharp instead of blurred.

Goodness Shantanu! Thats an amazing Pic.
Offtopic but..grkrishn,
Although none of my business but what were you studying at Stanford? If you don't mind that is.

Shan2nu, it's a great one. Tell you what, before you start your career do let me know.

No one to guard the caged beast

Nice v12. A tighter crop would have been great. But you can do that in photoshop anyway.

Something like this :

Like this I mean

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Shan2nu, it's a great one. Tell you what, before you start your career do let me know.

I surely will Rudra, infact let me know if you need a helping hand during one off you photo shoots, i'll be more than pleased to tag along and learn some photography from you in the process.

Shan2nu

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (rjkulkarni @ Nov. 19 2004,22:50)]Goodness Shantanu! Thats an amazing Pic.
Offtopic but..grkrishn,
Although none of my business but what were you studying at Stanford? If you don't mind that is.

Nothing... just was roaming around that place. never studied there. Never had, umm... eham..., that much brain!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Shan2nu @ Nov. 20 2004,15:55)]
Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Shan2nu, it's a great one. Tell you what, before you start your career do let me know.

I surely will Rudra, infact let me know if you need a helping hand during one off you photo shoots, i'll be more than pleased to tag along and learn some photography from you in the process.

Shan2nu

Almost the words i wanted to type... would be happy to play the light boy role!!!

BTW rudra, did u do any formal trainging on photography?

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (gkrishn @ Nov. 20 2004,16:13)]BTW rudra, did u do any formal trainging on photography?

No sir no formal training or let's put it this way..no training.
But started early and been through the process.

Shan2nu and gkrishn, we should do this outing one day.
Shan2nu this was on my way to Hubli. At Chitradurga.
Couldn't stop the car due to heavy traffic and narrow road.

Wow, that's amazing. Was this a recent pic coz these days, all you can see is dug up sections and dusty roads.

Shan2nu

That's what I mentioned. I couldn't stop the car. Narrow roads with heavy traffic.

Busy Urban Street

Nice stuff v12. Clean up the cables from the sky in photoshop. Burn the traffic zone with burn tool selecting highlight box.