Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 11th October 2010, 16:50   #2506
Senior - BHPian

Avi,Naturals is a brand that was a pioneer in ice creams in Mumbai around the Juhu-Parle area,they got things like sitaphal,mango etc into the scene,this is the website,check it out,During the mango season,you should try their Malai & Mango thing,its heavenly

www.naturalicecreams.in

Last edited by bblost : 11th October 2010 at 16:52. Reason: Fixed the url, Thanks.
Old 11th October 2010, 17:20   #2507
BHPian

Loved the Sitaphal (Custard Apple) & Coconut Ice Cream at Naturals.

OT: Other day, was seeing a Foodie Programme on TV9 & believe me or not, these were the exact words as told by the Anchor "The Sitaphal Ice Cream at Naturals tastes same as the Sitaphal Ice Cream at Famous Ice Cream". Looks like FIC has set an example for natural ice creams off late
Old 11th October 2010, 17:37   #2508
Senior - BHPian

As for the location:It is on SP Road,next to Saberi's Opticals and the Hyundai showroom,you wouldnt miss it,because theres a mela like crowd there every evening for the ice creams!!Sitaphal is the strong favourite followed by the choco chips and mango milk shake,these are their evergreen ones
Old 11th October 2010, 17:48   #2509
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranjitp1 View Post
As for the location:It is on SP Road,next to Saberi's Opticals and the Hyundai showroom,you wouldnt miss it,because theres a mela like crowd there every evening for the ice creams!!Sitaphal is the strong favourite followed by the choco chips and mango milk shake,these are their evergreen ones

Methinks there are some more outlets elsewhere in Hyd too---but I don't readily recollect where.
Old 11th October 2010, 17:52   #2510
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
Methinks there are some more outlets elsewhere in Hyd too---but I don't readily recollect where.
Yes Venu,theres one next to that Ratnadeep Supermarket in Srinagar Colony,thats also called BHills Rd 3 I think?
Old 11th October 2010, 19:34   #2511
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Yes Venu,theres one next to that Ratnadeep Supermarket in Srinagar Colony,thats also called BHills Rd 3 I think?
Practically yes, although it's actually just off Rd. #3, on the way from Rd #3 to Srinagar Colony Main Road (the road on the left after crossing Q-Mart while going towards Punjagutta).

Regards,
spadix
Old 14th October 2010, 12:07   #2512
Senior - BHPian

Blame it on Naturals @ SP Road.

Must have visited this branch at least 8-10 times in the last month and was down with fever from Sunday.

Please try Roasted almonds.This is my favorite,next to Sitaphal.
Old 14th October 2010, 12:42   #2513
Senior - BHPian

Wonder why isnt Corner House thinking of setting up an outlet in Hyd.I sincerely wish they would!

www.cornerhouse.in
Old 15th October 2010, 12:02   #2514
Senior - BHPian

Exclusive Discount for TBhpians:Sitara Grand,KPHB

Sitara Grand at KPHB,has agreed to offer a 20% exclusive discount for all TBHPIANs staying at their place.I guess it would be a good place for people travelling on NH9 or those coming from NH7(blr) and going to NH7(Nagpur).I happened to get talking with the owner and he was all excited on hearing about TBHP and agreed to extend these spl rates to tbhpians taking a stopover.I found the food also to be pretty good.Contact Person:Sukhdham/23152777 / 888.Apparently just mention to them TBhp during the booking.

Disclaimer:I am in no way related to the hotel or its running!!

Last edited by bblost : 15th October 2010 at 12:05. Reason: Font Tags removed. Thanks.
Old 15th October 2010, 12:35   #2515
Distinguished - BHPian

I am going tonight to Bengali Samithi at Lower Tank Bund for Durga Mata darshan.

Will enjoy some delicious bengali food there.

Hope there is something for a vegan like me because i do know they have numerous stalls with various non-vegetarian delicacies that i cannot try out
Old 15th October 2010, 12:39   #2516
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
I am going tonight to Bengali Samithi at Lower Tank Bund for Durga Mata darshan.

Will enjoy some delicious bengali food there.

Hope there is something for a vegan like me because i do know they have numerous stalls with various non-vegetarian delicacies that i cannot try out
We are headed out there as well tonight,the very thought of finding a parking place is giving me the shivers already.2008 was very well organised and the food stalls were also good.Last year was a bad scene with the whole place looking very shabby,hopefully this year its good,atleast the littering would be less because I heard that the real estate guys are not giving away any pamphlets this time!!!

Went to the Kalibari temple as well yesterday inside Defence Colony(evening walk!)its already pretty crowded there!
Old 15th October 2010, 12:43   #2517
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
We are headed out there as well tonight,the very thought of finding a parking place is giving me the shivers already.
I agree. Dont even think of looking for a parking space right outside. I recommend you park outside the police stadium or outside the other side of Indira Park and walk back to the venue.

Should be there by 9pm or little after. Hope to bump into you if you are there around that time
Old 15th October 2010, 12:52   #2518
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I agree. Dont even think of looking for a parking space right outside. I recommend you park outside the police stadium or outside the other side of Indira Park and walk back to the venue.

Should be there by 9pm or little after. Hope to bump into you if you are there around that time
Yeah true,the best part is that those guys charge you parking fees even for parking on the other side of Indira Park,last time we parked near the signal and walked.Sure if am around the same time shall bump into each other!
Old 15th October 2010, 12:55   #2519
Team-BHP Support

Quote:

Cannot help myself but smile.

May god bless your wish.
How about a couple of pics.
Old 15th October 2010, 13:57   #2520
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
We are headed out there as well tonight,the very thought of finding a parking place is giving me the shivers already.2008 was very well organised and the food stalls were also good.Last year was a bad scene with the whole place looking very shabby,hopefully this year its good,atleast the littering would be less because I heard that the real estate guys are not giving away any pamphlets this time!!!
Quote:

Just came back after morning puja and brunch thereafter. Was there day before yesterday and will be there in the evening as well.

Stalls to check out

On the Left
  1. Deep Caterers - Veg Chop, Bhetki Fry, Fish Chop (Really good)
On the Right
  1. Kolkata Rolls - Paratha and Mutton Curry
  2. Calcutta Cabin - Poori Sabji and Mutton Curry
  3. Jai Jagannath - Chops
The whole place seems to be better managed than previous years and no littering at all. If you are early you may find parking place at Chandriah Gardens.

Most Viewed