Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th May 2010, 19:39   #1606

Quote:
Originally Posted by anurag_p80 View Post
Road no. 10? Left from Cafe Latte or whatever when coming from madhapur....is that the same one?
Yep - hang a left at that junction coming from Madhapur and it'll be on your left hand side after a km or so. You have Irani Chai, Spicy Venue and Vacs on that same road.
Old 18th May 2010, 21:50   #1607
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by foodie View Post
Yep - hang a left at that junction coming from Madhapur and it'll be on your left hand side after a km or so. You have Irani Chai, Spicy Venue and Vacs on that same road.
Irani Chai and Live Sports Bar are in same compound/building
Old 18th May 2010, 22:11   #1608
Senior - BHPian

Seems to be a good place to have a meet. How about a mid weeker?
Old 18th May 2010, 22:22   #1609
BHPian

If u guys planning for LIVE, let me know. Think can get a good deal or discount.
Old 19th May 2010, 11:04   #1610
BHPian

That place is bloody loud man. Even without TBHPians. Or maybe it was because of the IPL matches? Anybody else have experience to share? If it is that loud all the time, deal or no deal, I ain't going back. Rather go to a proper disc if I want loud music and a dance floor.

How about HRC on one of the Thursdays? They have a live band, some of them are pretty ok actually. Can someone get a deal? Ram?
Old 19th May 2010, 11:50   #1611
Senior - BHPian

Hell Fire Challenge

Hell Fire Challenge.

Any one up for it??

Quote:
Texas Chicken presents the Hell Fire Contest. Eat 12 Super spicy Chicken wings in just 3 minutes, without sipping a drop of water & win loads of prizes.Hurry !
link: YReach - Don't Search. Just Reach.
Old 19th May 2010, 13:14   #1612
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anurag_p80 View Post
That place is bloody loud man. Even without TBHPians. Or maybe it was because of the IPL matches? Anybody else have experience to share? If it is that loud all the time, deal or no deal, I ain't going back. Rather go to a proper disc if I want loud music and a dance floor.

How about HRC on one of the Thursdays? They have a live band, some of them are pretty ok actually. Can someone get a deal? Ram?
Been there twice and both times it was serene and peaceful. Heck, even the large screen was not switched on. This was Pre-IPL days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
Hell Fire Challenge.

Any one up for it??

link: YReach - Don't Search. Just Reach.
Its been on for sometime. I heard they are offering a bottle of "Gelusil" free with 12 super hot chicken wings
Old 19th May 2010, 13:59   #1613
BHPian

Paradise in HiTec City
Was passing by the KFC in the Shilparamam complex - Saw a banner announcing arrival of Paradise in that complex.
Old 19th May 2010, 14:22   #1614
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyPlanet View Post
Paradise in HiTec City
Was passing by the KFC in the Shilparamam complex - Saw a banner announcing arrival of Paradise in that complex.
Hope they keep their standards.

Having said that, their original outlet itself has become pretty inconsistent.
Old 19th May 2010, 19:44   #1615
BHPian

Agree - Paradise can taste from good to bad depending on the day. In my opinion its better tasting on weekends.
But then there are hardly any options of decent biryani in hitec city area so this should be a welcome addition.
Lets see what Ohri's setup is like (coming up in cyberpearl)
Old 20th May 2010, 09:10   #1616
BHPian

Happened to eat dinner @ paradise yesterday evening ,the weather was nice and chose to seat in their non ac dine in. this place is utter chaos man,i mean people are every where.

usually i always did the take away thing so was kinda surprised to see so many people just flock in and out.

had the chicken biryani along with butter chicken and rumali rotis,with the lovely caramel custard to sum it up.

total cost for 2 inr 700 with tips.

as stated by others i have always had a different taste of the biryani,makes it difficult to say which time was the best.

the waiter tells me that there are 20k people dinning everyday ,i love the food business man..

p.s: it takes guts to open up another biryani joint opposite paradise..that place was deserted.

Last edited by Rajesh Rawal : 20th May 2010 at 09:12.
Old 20th May 2010, 13:03   #1617
Distinguished - BHPian

Whatever be its taste, it has garnered so much reputation. Just dining in Paradise is an "experience"
Old 20th May 2010, 15:17   #1618
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post
p.s: it takes guts to open up another biryani joint opposite paradise..that place was deserted.
It does take real guts to open another Biryani Outlet opposite Paradise. I do agree, but the Biryani served at ZamZam tastes far better as compared to Paradise. I've been there a number of times, but mostly Take-Away's. The only difference between Paradise and ZamZam is, Paradise is too bland as compared to ZamZam's. Its been long since i've been there, so can't really comment on the present day scenario.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Whatever be its taste, it has garnered so much reputation. Just dining in Paradise is an "experience"
Dining at Paradise has kind of become a ritual for people, who come visiting to Hyderabad. Paradise seems to attract one and all alike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyPlanet View Post
Agree - Paradise can taste from good to bad depending on the day. In my opinion its better tasting on weekends
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Having said that, their original outlet itself has become pretty inconsistent.
Their taste does change from time to time and outlet to outlet. The Biryani at Paradise Main Branch is different from the one at Masab Tank. They are way way too inconsistent in terms of taste.
Old 20th May 2010, 17:04   #1619
BHPian

Sunday Picnic Brunch

at Fusion 9, Banjara Hills

What

Make this Sunday special with a live Salads counter, live Pasta counter, Pizzas, Waffles and a separate counter with Indian fare. Also on offer are unlimited ...., ..... and other Cocktails for Rs. 699

When

Sunday, May 23
12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Where

#6-3-249/A, Road No. 1, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Hyderabad
Phone: 66577722, 66577755, 9849922750, 9848968658
Old 20th May 2010, 22:45   #1620
BHPian

guys . i am finally in hyderabad .... and survived the heat and finally some pleasant weather , so wonderful

So i need your inputs and help , its my better half's birthday on sunday and told her i will plan the day ,till now nothing is done ...HELP!!!
i need to take her out to lunch and then planning to go down to the lake , is it worth it ?
where do i take her to lunch ? please recommendations
dinner i thought i will order some food , i have a cranky 7 month baby so going out for dinner is a no-no , the only chinese restaurant who will deliver is peking palace , is that a good place
i live in malaysian township

look forward to your replies , thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks