Team-BHP - Sleeping habits / Team-BHP Insomniac's thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Sleeping habits / Team-BHP Insomniac's thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/4606-sleeping-habits-team-bhp-insomniacs-thread.html)

its 4 again and i still havent even looked at my bed.thinking about that was just wondering how many of us a late sleepers and how many are early sleepers....what time do you normally go to bed and what time do you try and get up.??

Weekdays : In bed at 10:45 p.m. Out of bed at 5:45 a.m.

Sunday is the only day of the week that I dont get up to that dreaded alarm clock. Saturday nite bed time is never before 6.00 a.m (hey, isnt that sunday morning) and I dont wake up till I want to.

GTO

mostly sleep by 1200 but always ensure that I get my 9.5 - 10 hrs of sleep.

depends... mostly i hit the bed by 11 get up at 6
at times i have to work in the nights... some time s end up working till 2 or 3!!!

IT guy's life!!!

weekdays in bed by 10 45 pm and up by 6 30 am.
sundays seldom do i get up before noon.
sat nite sleep only after the paper gets home...i.e. sun morning

anytime between 1.30 & 3..
no work to get up early for ! :)

Well sleep on weekdays around 11:45pm... Get up at around 6am....
On saturdays it depends, mostly hit bed early sunday morning, like most ppl do....LOL...

Monday morning is ther toughest day of the week, wish u could be in bed for some more time.. Cos we are not looking at a job anywhere close to JC's job, i'v gotto spend the next 8+ hrs in front of the comp, not a pleasing thing to do...... Hell, u gotto do it anyways...

On weekdays sleep by 11pm and wake up at 5am.
Weekends sleep by 2am and wake up by 9am. However on teambhp meets bedtime can be extended by hours.

Drifter

Not much of a difference between weekdays and weekends for me. Sleep at around 2 and get up at around 10 in the morning. Cant stay out till 6 am and stuff like u guys. I feel really sleepy :D

On week days, between 1 AM and 2 AM. Return from work only at 9:00PM, dinner, study for MBA, surf and some video editing stuff. Wake up at 8:00 AM.

Weekends, go to bed at 4:00 AM. Play NFS whole friday night & enjoy my home theater. Again get up at 8:00 AM on Saturday. Don't want to feel that Saturday has passed by the time I woke up.

i usually go to sleep by 12.30 pm on week days and get up by 7.00 am. on saturday nights it is same but on sunday i get up late in the monring say around by 8.30 or 9.00 am.

i watch t.v or read books till my eyes start drooping.

shubbhi

I have a haphazard schedule.
Mostly, i go to sleep at 2.30 - 5 and unless i have work the next day, i get up at 11ish.
When i have work then 7 am.
Sometimes i go to sleep at 9 pm though and wake up at 5.30.. and then go back to sleep.

after 2.30 ...gawdd i go to the uni live with 5 other freaks ...dat too 10000000000 miles away from home !! ...

I sleep at 6.00am n wakeup at 3.00pm...I work at a contact center,servicing an american client... so so cant really help it,,,can I??
Well, Im planning to move to the US very soon...so its a good run for for me...

Except on a Sunday i usually sleep by around 4.00am and up by 10.00am...man these BPO's and Team-Bhp keep you awake all night!!