Team-BHP - Some observations by a Tbhp wife!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Some observations by a Tbhp wife!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/46066-some-observations-tbhp-wife-4.html)

Hello 2 CC : That was awesome. I can literally imagine the talk between you and Hari. I should way to go CC. I laughed my lungs out. hehe

Thanks for you time :)

Communication gap..communication gap. That piece about 14" upgrade was really naughty!

just came across this thread !! for single members like me, its good gyan. :D

Haha, brilliant post. Subtle wit, not so subtle intent!
Cheers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukeskywalker (Post 984361)

Luke :Hot wheels,Happy wheels;dashboard 29 and mudslinger

ROFTLMAO!!!!:uncontrol

manson.

Beautiful write up, CC. You seem to be the perfect kind of wife for any T-BHPian. Way to go !

HAHA i loved the names part. I cant remeber names of people but i always end up remembering the handles on tbhp.
@CC you really poured your heart out

lol:This was hilarious!!
I think i too shall decide on a name for my wife...

Hmm...now where do i begin??

Quote:

Originally Posted by k10 (Post 995837)

Lakshmi Lamborghini :D

Fantablous Thread :D :D

Welcome abroad Mrs. Lukeskywalker

Hello CC. That is an excellent post. Very funny. Great choice of words.
And I agree as some of the members have already said - you seem like a perfect partner for a T-bhpian.

Great post again - I can actually picturize the converstaion between both of you.

By the way, any plans on getting back at your other half for disturbing your sleep on some silly car pictures or any future risk management plans of your own.

It would be great if you can also share these details so that we can try avoiding getting into the same situations with our better halves :-)

Great thread, CC! A very nice view point from the other side. And well written too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shashank.A (Post 995916)
Quote:

Originally Posted by k10 (Post 995837)

Lakshmi Lamborghini :D

ROFL! This one is a classic! Shashank, that was a quick one!!! :uncontrol

Quote:

Originally Posted by esteem_lover (Post 995624)
Beautiful write up, CC. You seem to be the perfect kind of wife for any T-BHPian. Way to go !

One thread I need to get my wife to read. She will certainly align with most of what is said...

Fantastic thread - my better half (my one and only official "wifey") can now call herself "Pretty Padmini". I have restored 3 Padminis but "restoring" one wife? I wouldn't dare! My most precious - wifey, kiddies Cyrus43 and Darayus43, BLL4919, MRY3112, MH01YA3238, MRF6466, MAV1494, MH15BX3184, MMY43 and TEAMBHP. Yaaaaayyyyyyyy!

Ma'am,

A very entertaining post:). You should consider a career in short story writing or maybe as an hobby atleast.

Regards

awesome expressions CC... :D