Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 26th September 2008, 10:24   #16
Senior - BHPian

Whats wrong in looking at DWARKA for your flat, its in Delhi, lots of housing complexes and close proximity to Gurgaon/Sohna + is not plagued by the electricity (not to mention the high per unit rate), water and public transport problem.

Not to forget, no Auto/ yellow cab goes to Gurgaon from Airport/ Railway station/ ISBT Bus stand. I am aware of the Metro work, but that'll take time to start.
Old 26th September 2008, 12:30   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by phamilyman View Post
boss,
without own vehicle ANYTHING in gurgaon is terrible. Forget house, buy a car the first four five days.
have been working outside india for last year now. will need to find a bank who gives me a loan as soon as I am in Ludhiana (Nov mid).

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadu View Post
Whats wrong in looking at DWARKA for your flat, its in Delhi, lots of housing complexes and close proximity to Gurgaon/Sohna + is not plagued by the electricity (not to mention the high per unit rate), water and public transport problem.

Not to forget, no Auto/ yellow cab goes to Gurgaon from Airport/ Railway station/ ISBT Bus stand. I am aware of the Metro work, but that'll take time to start.
Dwaraka. thanks, wasnt aware of this place. will check this out.
Old 26th September 2008, 12:42   #18
Senior - BHPian

Problem with dwarka is VERY simple.

You will get butchered with traffic on the expressway - especially in evenings.

But yes, dwarka is a good place (not cheap) - lovely connectivity to delhi courtesy the metro.
Old 11th October 2021, 09:12   #19
Senior - BHPian

Re: Need help from Gurgaon members on House hunt

Bumping this thread up after 13 years. As offices start opening up, I plan to move back to Gurgaon soon. The plan is to find a good 3bhk in a proper society. I don’t prefer builder floors.

I am completely clueless about the good societies currently in Gurgaon. I have shortlisted a few: Heritage One, Ireo Victory Valley and Belvedere Park.

My requirements: 3 BHK within a budget of 35-50k.

Any suggestions will be helpful.

Most Viewed