Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th January 2017, 14:50   #466
Senior - BHPian

Re: The "Provident Fund" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashis89 View Post
Thanks. Currently the website is down and doesn't open at all. I will give it a try in a few days. Let's see if it works.
I tried just now and it is up and working. Try again.
Old 19th January 2017, 15:12   #467
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
Thanks. I could login now. But when I try to download the passbook, it says "Your request is in queue now. Passbook will be available 4 days after registration".
Whatever that means

I will try again next week.
Old 19th January 2017, 15:21   #468
h14
BHPian

Quote:
it says "Your request is in queue now. Passbook will be available 4 days after registration".
Whatever that means
New site, but still the error messages aren't changed! This is a generic error present from the old site. Logout and login again whenever you get this error for passbook download and it will work.

I just downloaded mine and at last the site seems to work fine.
Old 19th January 2017, 15:35   #469
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by h14 View Post
New site, but still the error messages aren't changed! This is a generic error present from the old site. Logout and login again whenever you get this error for passbook download and it will work.

Tried 5 times back to back but still get the same error message. Do they really mean 4 days?
Old 19th January 2017, 16:19   #470
BHPian

Quote:
Tried 5 times back to back but still get the same error message. Do they really mean 4 days?
I think in your case they will update the entries manually .

Jokes aside, I could login now and view my passbook in a second.
Old 19th January 2017, 16:39   #471
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordday View Post
I think in your case they will update the entries manually .

Jokes aside, I could login now and view my passbook in a second.
Quote:
Originally Posted by h14 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
Can you all check and tell if the one or more KYC documents are updated for you? For my account, none of them are updated. I get an error when I try to upload them. In my profile too, I just have my name, email-id and phone number available on the portal.
Old 19th January 2017, 17:01   #472
BHPian

Quote:
Can you all check and tell if the one or more KYC documents are updated for you?
I can see bank account and PAN is updated for me. But when I tried to update Aadhar, it threw an error.
Old 19th January 2017, 17:40   #473
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordday View Post
I can see bank account and PAN is updated for me. But when I tried to update Aadhar, it threw an error.
I too got an error while trying to update Aadhar. Also a 'page not found' error was produced while trying to add my PAN. But I was able to add my passport number.

But when I visited the page again, I found my bank account, pan and aadhar already at the bottom of the page under the 'Approved KYC' group box. So i guess i might have added those long back.

And the passport that i added today was under the 'Pending KYC' group box located above the 'Approved KYC' group box.

Last edited by vnabhi : 19th January 2017 at 17:41.
Old 19th January 2017, 17:52   #474
Team-BHP Support

Just logged in successfully and downloaded both the card and passbook. KYC info (bank info & PAN) have been carried over correctly.
Old 19th January 2017, 19:05   #475
Senior - BHPian

I just logged into my account and the new portal is quite user friendly. The only grouse is that you never really get the real time updates, the data is only updated till October of 2016. I wonder why they can't do it on a month on month basis.
Old 20th January 2017, 13:58   #476
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dass View Post
I just logged into my account and the new portal is quite user friendly. The only grouse is that you never really get the real time updates, the data is only updated till October of 2016. I wonder why they can't do it on a month on month basis.
Mine was updated to November. PF entries into the database usually lag as local PF office databases are reconciled with whatever central db that EPFO uses. I think there is a backlog because of this current system being changed, else it used to be almost instant with the old system and I would get an SMS from EPFO on the dot within a day or two of my salary being credited.
Old 20th January 2017, 14:29   #477
BHPian

My employer has goofed up while sharing the details to EPF and hence have my old ( discontinued ) mobile number listed on the website. This means I can't login to the portal without getting my number updated.

I even saw an option to update the mobile number ( Forgot password option), but it always throws an error. (Something like " Could not verify credentials")

The helpline answered after umpteen tries and the lady says the option to update phone number isn't active yet and suggested that I keep trying this option every couple of days, since they don't know when they'll solve the bug.

Anyone else in the same boat ?
Old 20th January 2017, 14:33   #478
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistakenguy View Post

Anyone else in the same boat ?
My DOB was incorrect on the EPFO portal and I intimated my employer about this. Some forms were filled and then the employer took care of it with the regional EPFO organization. Why don't you check with your company payroll, they usually have a PF help desk if its a bigger organization.
Old 20th January 2017, 15:39   #479
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dass View Post
My DOB was incorrect on the EPFO portal and I intimated my employer about this. Some forms were filled and then the employer took care of it with the regional EPFO organization. Why don't you check with your company payroll, they usually have a PF help desk if its a bigger organization.
Thanks for the suggestion.

I have asked my payroll team to look into this. The issue is I am getting relieved from my company in two weeks and am not much hopeful of a resolution before that. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Old 20th January 2017, 15:42   #480
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistakenguy View Post
Thanks for the suggestion.

I have asked my payroll team to look into this. The issue is I am getting relieved from my company in two weeks and am not much hopeful of a resolution before that. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Two weeks is too short, remember that this is a government organization you are dealing with. Mine took almost a year to get the data corrected. all the best for your issue, I hope it gets resolved

Another option if you are joining a new company is to provide the updated contact details to them to get it corrected. With UAN around, there shouldn't be an issue with continuity.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks