Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th March 2005, 10:16   #16
BHPian

Nice job ther shan... hyundai sure needs you.... hey shan i aint good at photoshop why dont u get some front underspoilers fom the accord ..and stick them there in the front...you know you could even remove the hyundai emblem and replace it with a honda gold emblem LOL
Old 30th March 2005, 11:07   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
you know you could even remove the hyundai emblem and replace it with a honda gold emblem LOL
U know, after i saw my version, i really felt like doing it. LOL

Shan2nu
Old 30th March 2005, 12:35   #18
BHPian

yep, right, they are going to pay him a crap load of money for widening their grill...wakey wakey!!

Last edited by anoops : 30th March 2005 at 12:41.
Old 30th March 2005, 13:14   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
yep, right, they are going to pay him a crap load of money for widening their grill...wakey wakey!!
LOL, man i don't need anything from Hyundai. Hehe

Shan2nu
Old 30th March 2005, 13:39   #20
Team-BHP Support

Good one Shantanu... please have something new for all the Maruti Suzuki models too.. they seem to just change the Headlights and taillights to have a new model launch... mebbe you can give the designers at Maruti-Suzuki a lesson...
Old 30th March 2005, 14:52   #21
Senior - BHPian

im serious all indian car manufacturers should seriously think about bringing out new models the existing ones are so boring.same shape same looks. we all need something different !!!
Old 30th March 2005, 22:43   #22
BHPian

mmaruti has give some headlight levellin beam..fer the 800 ... which i think is completly useless ... lol ..... they should actually upgrade the 800 to some nice standards ....rather than give them a better light
Old 31st March 2005, 02:09   #23
Senior - BHPian

hahhaha seriously if we can think and do stuff like this i just dont see why those guys qualified for those jobs cant think of anything like this.
Old 31st March 2005, 12:38   #24
BHPian

i think they must be having some drawbacks i guess putting up a plant specially for a old model is a expensive propasition ... i think .. in the sonatas case they have picked up they grill from the elantra cause .. the elantra didnt work that well to their expectations so they must have thought rather than replacing the complete grll making unit .. its better to use their resources to the max and produce the best at that price .. i guess that is why the sonata is priced so low because they are using the already established manufacturing units for their new cars saving on their capital expenditure .. thus the cost of production is cheaper hence the final price is even cheaper
Old 31st March 2005, 12:38   #25
BHPian

i think they must be having some drawbacks i guess putting up a plant specially for a old model is a expensive propasition ... i think .. in the sonatas case they have picked up they grill from the elantra cause .. the elantra didnt work that well to their expectations so they must have thought rather than replacing the complete grll making unit .. its better to use their resources to the max and produce the best at that price .. i guess that is why the sonata is priced so low because they are using the already established manufacturing units for their new cars saving on their capital expenditure .. thus the cost of production is cheaper hence the final price is cheaper

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks