Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th October 2008, 11:26   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
I am guessing these stickers are being sold in places like JC Road and some of them just pick it upfrom there. Because I have often asked these guys what their ID on thbp was and they were like what tbhp? I just thought it was a sticker.
At the risk of sounding flippant on a thread discussing a serious problem, I would say that this guy has solved our long-standing Sticker Problem for good - we can buy up all his stock from JC Road and everyone here can finally have the stickers they have been crying out for over the last few years.

BUT! It also highlights the negatives of handing out stickers to anyone and everyone - whether here on the forum or elsewhere. If the chap in question is indeed a member - SHAME ON YOU, whoever you are.
Old 17th October 2008, 11:33   #17
Senior - BHPian

I know the car,and the owner.Ive told him a million times to get rid of the sticker.But i don't think the bhpian was driving because he knows iceman's car very well and he would have waved if not moved.

What if someone apart from the owner is driving a car with a t-bhp sticker.It isnt fair to flame the member is it?

Last edited by binz : 17th October 2008 at 11:37.
Old 17th October 2008, 11:33   #18
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post
At the risk of sounding flippant on a thread discussing a serious problem, I would say that this guy has solved our long-standing Sticker Problem for good - we can buy up all his stock from JC Road and everyone here can finally have the stickers they have been crying out for over the last few years.
Steer, these guys don't have the stickers ready made and in stock. They have the clip-art forms stored in the computers from customers, their own designs etc. The make print outs based on what the customer chooses and gets your sticker ready in 5 mins.
Old 17th October 2008, 11:38   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Steer, these guys don't have the stickers ready made and in stock. They have the clip-art forms stored in the computers from customers, their own designs etc. The make print outs based on what the customer chooses and gets your sticker ready in 5 mins.
totally agree with you.In Delhi(lajpat nagar)number plate shops have their designs on computer and they can give you whatever design you want for 100-150 rs,even T-BHP.
Old 17th October 2008, 11:39   #20
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by binz View Post
I know the car,and the owner.
Atleast now he knows whom not to give his car to.
Old 17th October 2008, 11:44   #21
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
I know the car,and the owner.Ive told him a million times to get rid of the sticker.But i don't think the bhpian was driving because he knows iceman's car very well and he would have waved if not moved.

What if someone apart from the owner is driving a car with a t-bhp sticker.It isnt fair to flame the member is it?
Binoy, somehow I wondered if it was his car right from the beginning. But like you said, I think maybe his driver or someone else might have been driving the car.

Amit, how old was the driver?
Old 17th October 2008, 11:50   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Binoy, somehow I wondered if it was his car right from the beginning. But like you said, I think maybe his driver or someone else might have been driving the car.

Amit, how old was the driver?
He hasn't touched the car in ages i can vouch.Hes got an r15 to play around with.
Old 17th October 2008, 12:00   #23
BHPian

Guys,
Let us make some strong convictions, as members of team bhp :
1. Never use - Mobile phones while driving, even with handsfree, bcoz it surely disturbs the safety of you, as well as those near you. pull up, or just attend the call, and then drive. (we had no cellphones before 2000, but still we lived that century, folks)
2. never break the rules, except in life&death situations, emergencies.
3. always control your road rage, let us be the first to forgive, let us give a chance to other road users to get ashamed of the road rage behavior.
4. stop publishing the partying photos of tbhp meets, with bottles,cigars - as this makes a general image that a tbhp meet is not a social meet, but a drunkards meet, which should not become true.
5. please abstain from any adult or sarcastic criticisms, as tbhp has a very decent matured image amonsgst our indian NRI's who see us, a tbhp member as a respected man.
6. finally, if i had talked too much, please forgive me, i bow my apologies, to all tbhp members, if i had hurt any of your feelings, sentiments.
Old 17th October 2008, 12:08   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I know the car,and the owner...
Binz,

Please get the message across to your friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
Atleast now he knows whom not to give his car to.
Quote:
He hasn't touched the car in ages i can vouch.Hes got an r15 to play around with.
Better then that he gets rid of the sticker. Maybe you will have to ask him a million more time! :-(
Old 17th October 2008, 23:28   #25
Senior - BHPian

they were the genuine tbhp stickers no fancy stuff.
He was older than 25 maybe 30's
Old 17th October 2008, 23:46   #26
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by opendro View Post
But Indians broadly have tripple personalities, one at home, another at work place and another outside of these. And most of us are very bad in the third personality, which shows the real true color when everyone thinks that there is no one around him/her who knows him/her.
Well said, opendro. Truer words were never spoken. Add a fourth forum personality to that.

iceman91 - we need to discuss this and much more at our next meet.
Old 18th October 2008, 00:15   #27
Senior - BHPian

done sir,
anytime just name the place
Old 18th October 2008, 09:37   #28
BHPian

My sincere apologies fellow bhpians,the silver ikon does belong to me and it was my driver who was responsible for this.I have given him a warning and I hope this want happen again.The sticker has been removed.

Last edited by TARUL : 18th October 2008 at 09:40.
Old 18th October 2008, 11:35   #29
BHPian

Such a nice thing.

I am amazed to see even a small thing like sticker can make so much difference. It is like on of those stars the authority guys wear.

Yes, makes us a lot more responsible drivers. We shall set the right examples on the road. Makes our cars even more special.
Old 18th October 2008, 11:41   #30
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TARUL View Post
My sincere apologies fellow bhpians,the silver ikon does belong to me and it was my driver who was responsible for this...
Good going Tarul; unfortunately most of the drivers that one gets usually do not share the same passion about vehicles as their owners.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks