Team-BHP - Moments for Proud Indian to be more proud.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Moments for Proud Indian to be more proud. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/47791-moments-proud-indian-more-proud.html)

Guys, ISRO & SHAR is all set to launch the Chandrayan - I to moon by tomorrow morning at 6:20am.
Will be live telecasted in DD. Also, you can view the video in www.isro.gov.in

Congrats & good luck to our guys behind this. clap::thumbs up

Cheers.

Go, ISRO, go! A proud moment, it certainly is!

Best wishes to all those involved on a successfull mission.

a bit of tax money put to good use. should see this successful. all the best to the team.

Sorry for not sounding too happy, but I only have negative memories of SHAR. All that they launched came back down in a hurry. I hope this one does not.

Quote:

Originally Posted by esteem_lover (Post 1023409)
... All that they launched came back down in a hurry. I hope this one does not.

Fingers crossed that they do a better job and give the right path going upwards instead of the other way! :)

Let us keep a positive stand and hope for the best on this.

All the BEST to the ISRO Team and wish for a successful launch and touchdown on moon.:thumbs up

Definitely Proud to be an Indian. Go India! Go! clap:

What is the milage of this thing?

I still remember the first Indian in space. Did not have a TV at home those days. We were all in my Aunts house. Watching every moment of that.

God I am getting goose bumps after such a long time.
Chak De India.

Jai Hind.

Quote:

Originally Posted by esteem_lover (Post 1023409)
Sorry for not sounding too happy, but I only have negative memories of SHAR. All that they launched came back down in a hurry. I hope this one does not.

Sorry to disagree here. Except for 1 failure in PSLV, all the 12 launch was a great success. Guess you know that the failure rate of India is LESS than that of USA. Agreed, the number of flights in US is more.

Programmes

P.S. I use to be in SHAR when I was working in CMC.

All the best to ISRO, sincerely hope it will be a great success.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjothi (Post 1023798)

Ramanan still the boss there? He was my direct boss in TCS, long long time back.

ISRO has come a long way from it's humble beginning and failures. Today ISRO launches satellites at a much lower price than competitors and enviable success rate. All the best ISRO.

Thiyags

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai (Post 1023857)
All the best to ISRO, sincerely hope it will be a great success.

Ramanan still the boss there? He was my direct boss in TCS, long long time back.

Ramanan in TCS?

I quit CMC before it came under the wings of TCS. Almost around 2000.

Great news! Now we may finally know whether the Americans actually landed on the moon or it was an elaborate hoax. :)

oh lovely will be glued tomo. I thought it was a thread about opportunistic ugly politicians like Raj Thackeray being arrested :D

INDIYAAAA...... INDIA.

Go India Go.... I Proud to be INDIAN.

Will be watching the Indian Skies during the launch, Hope to see the million BHP satellite being launched .

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjothi (Post 1023798)
Sorry to disagree here. Except for 1 failure in PSLV, all the 12 launch was a great success. Guess you know that the failure rate of India is LESS than that of USA. Agreed, the number of flights in US is more.

Programmes

Are you sure all those were launched from SHAR ? And what about the others before these ?