Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd July 2011, 17:19   #46
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Gas Connection for my new home!

Guys, for all facing issue with this RR number verification. There is a notification, around a half page one in TOI Bangalore from food supplies dept. It explains about the whole process. Do go through that. However be prepared to run pillar to post.
Old 22nd July 2011, 21:36   #47
BHPian

From what I have read above, I guess the dept. is really not tech savvy. It is really pathetic. All the uploaded data must have been dumped as unreliable at one stroke.
Has anyone who uploaded got it through?
Old 23rd July 2011, 11:42   #48
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponmayilal View Post
From what I have read above, I guess the dept. is really not tech savvy. It is really pathetic.
Oh and to make it sound better. Bangalore is called the Silicon Valley of India.

To all for whom it shows up as suspended. Its not really so. It shows up only on the website. You guys can still book. As many of this ill thought out measures come. This is another big goof up of trying to cover up corruption at a lower level bringing hardships to citizens.

If this false LPG connections have to be checked first roll out a policy that any official under whose jurisdiction any illegal connection has been given out then he/she will lose her job immediately and all accounts will be locked.

Simple. See the magic then.
Old 27th July 2011, 09:20   #49
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Ration card validated

OK...mine showed "Suspended" on Saturday. So i uploaded the scanned copy of EB bill and gas slip again on Saturday.

Checked today and the status showed "continued". It even shows the "history" telling earlier i had not submitted. Now for the twist....it shows i have NOT submitted my ration card but the ration card is valid. I dont have an ration card. So wondering whats going on here.
Old 27th July 2011, 10:03   #50
BHPian

The problem is the electricity bill is in my apartment builder's name. Will it be a problem? Being a transferred connection i don't have a ration card. Is it mandatory to enter ration card details in the website?

Last edited by falcon009 : 27th July 2011 at 10:09.
Old 27th July 2011, 11:21   #51
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon009 View Post
The problem is the electricity bill is in my apartment builder's name. Will it be a problem? Being a transferred connection i don't have a ration card. Is it mandatory to enter ration card details in the website?
Ration card number is not mandatory. EB RR number alone should do.

Even the bill neednt be in your name. For all rental premises, the EB bill will be in the owners name. What they will check is that there is only one LPG connection per EB meter ( RR number ).
Old 27th July 2011, 12:04   #52
BHPian

Re: Ration card validated

Quote:
Originally Posted by m8002? View Post
OK...mine showed "Suspended" on Saturday. So i uploaded the scanned copy of EB bill and gas slip again on Saturday.

Checked today and the status showed "continued". It even shows the "history" telling earlier i had not submitted.
God Bless You

I uploaded the details again on Friday and still it shows that the data has been sent to the concerned officials. Wonder when they will correct the data.

Keeping fingers crossed.
Old 27th July 2011, 12:08   #53
Senior - BHPian

My status still says suspended, though i have uploaded the documents again last week. I have an acknowledgement number for the upload.

Will wait for some more time.

Currenly - I see that "continued" is the status if all is well.
Old 27th July 2011, 12:12   #54
BHPian

@m8002?- thanks for the info.
Anyone without ration card, who has uploaded their ele bill and has got their gas connection verified through the online mode?
Old 27th July 2011, 13:34   #55
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon009 View Post
Anyone without ration card, who has uploaded their ele bill and has got their gas connection verified through the online mode?
I did just that. Uploaded the EB bill on Sat and it got validated today. I dont have a ration card.
m8002? is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th July 2011, 11:21   #56
BHPian

Ok, after uploading the documents last week, the status is now updated in the website and it shows that the LPG account is continued. I still do not understand why the uploads from February did not work! I too do not have a ration card and had marked it as NIL in the ration card number.
Old 3rd November 2011, 12:42   #57
BHPian

They have canceled my connection, despite submitting documents long back. any idea if they are restoring all connections as quoted in TOI? i went to the Food office in Bangalore (near Corporation circle) and submitted the docs again (web upload is disabled now) and they are not committing to anything
Old 5th February 2012, 10:41   #58
BHPian

does anyone know as to how much I have to pay in case I need to apply for a second cylinder for my bharat gas connection ? Getting it itself is tough but wanted to know how much is the cost for additional cylinder
Old 10th May 2012, 14:35   #59
BHPian

Guys need clarity on delivery timelines for Indane in Bangalore.

Is it still 30 days after the last cylinder is delivered ? We noticed a delay of 50 days atleast after the last cylinder is delivered.

Isnt the situation improved after the truckers strike got over.

Any idea about the costing of the cylinder in black market, if we can lay hands on them.

Thanks a ton
Old 10th May 2012, 16:44   #60
BHPian

Even though the truckers strike is over there is a backlog per newspapers / TV. I usually used to get (Indane) within 7 days earlier but last time I got after 21 days. While the supply is ~10000 per day, the demand is ~15000 hence the backlog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambuhere1 View Post
Guys need clarity on delivery timelines for Indane in Bangalore.

Is it still 30 days after the last cylinder is delivered ? We noticed a delay of 50 days atleast after the last cylinder is delivered.

Isnt the situation improved after the truckers strike got over.

Any idea about the costing of the cylinder in black market, if we can lay hands on them.

Thanks a ton

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks