Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st November 2008, 12:17   #1
BHPian

Help in Choosing Gated Community - Hyderabad

Guys i need suggestions on good gated communities in and around Hyderabad.

Looking at renting the premises currently and then later on buying the property if satisfied after living there a year.Budget for rental or loan repayment is around 50g's a month, but main priority is loads of open space for dogs(3 of them).

in short,requirements are
  1. rent/loan repayment : around Rs50,000/month (+/- 5-10%)
  2. size : min 2500 sq ft (2 bed min)
  3. must have compound wall/picket fence to let the dogs free
  4. not bothered about distance as long as access roads are good
  5. Realtor should be a reputed one so as to ease purchase dilemmas
Any advice or suggestions on areas is more than welcome.Even better if i get some gated community members keying in their thoughts.

I'm basically looking for a property my parents can enjoy their days with easy maintenance, hassle free and like minded neighbors. Flipperty flats have come up all around our property and it aint a peaceful abode anymore.I'm treating this house as an investment as well as a 15 day getaway from the hassles within the city every month.

Righto, enough blabbering from my side.Thanks in advance to everyone helping me make the choices.
Old 21st November 2008, 12:23   #2
Senior - BHPian

Whisper Valley on Narne Road (at the bottom of the steep road from Film Nagar, Jubilee Hills) is one of the best gated communities. I'm not sure of the rents though.
Another one is Dream Valley, which is around 3 kms away from Whisper Valley. Most NRIs and firangis live in these colonies.
Old 21st November 2008, 12:34   #3
Senior - BHPian

absynth,

there are loads of gated communites around hyd now and most of them are by good developers like aliens,mycon,maytas,radha realty,etc

just google them up and check out their places.

a suggestion: check out indipendent houses too, you will get loads of cute small indipendent houses for 50k rent in peaceful areas like srinagar colony,filmagar,few parts of banjara hills and jubliee hills as this would be ideal for the dogs. best way to go thorugh it are the sunday DC ads.
Old 21st November 2008, 12:42   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
Whisper Valley on Narne Road (at the bottom of the steep road from Film Nagar, Jubilee Hills) is one of the best gated communities. I'm not sure of the rents though.
Another one is Dream Valley, which is around 3 kms away from Whisper Valley. Most NRIs and firangis live in these colonies.
Arun, i too think that Whisper Valley is a beautiful gated community with almost identical 1-storied houses and is immaculately kept.

I think it may also come in your budget now the market ain't what it used to be before. The only problem could be finding one that is available to be let-out. I doubt any owner in that community would be willing to sell though.

Been to a few parties in that community and it is awesome. Most of the owners are politician types.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks