Team-BHP - Kerala Guys, where in Kerala are you residing?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Kerala Guys, where in Kerala are you residing? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/49750-kerala-guys-where-kerala-you-residing-18.html)

I am from Alavil, Kannur, staying in Bangalore since 8 years! Any one from the city of looms and lores?:) If you occasionally spot a grey Hyundai i10 KL-13X regn with T-Bhp stickers driven by a 30 year old, it would be me!
Occasionally, because I visit Kannur once in 3 months only. The car is driven around by my mom when I am at Bangalore.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandsun7 (Post 2703268)
I am from Alavil, Kannur, staying in Bangalore since 8 years! Any one from the city of looms and lores?.

:), yes I am from Chovva!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Latheesh (Post 2703310)
:), yes I am from Chovva!!

Nice to meet you here, Latheeshbhai! have been reading a lot of your posts and feel happy to be in touch with a senior member like you!! where in Chovva? We were staying in melechovva, till my 3rd standard before we moved to our own home in Alavil. Hope to meet you someday at Kannur/Bangalore!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPIKE ARRESTOR (Post 2603344)
^^What was that dialogue? I just forgot. BTW, anyone here from Kunnamkulam?

Spike:D

Though born and brought up in Chennai, my grandma's place is pretty close - Porkulam. Nice to see someone from Kunnamkulam

Raghu, I am not from Kunnamkulam, I am from another kulam named Kayamkulam. I was referring to the joke attached to Kunnamkulam.

Spike:D

Spikey, I stay just 10 kms away at Mavelikara. Kayankulam kochunni, eh. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by supremeBaleno (Post 2709089)
Spikey, I stay just 10 kms away at Mavelikara. Kayankulam kochunni, eh. :D

Supremebaleno, that is great to know. Talking about Kochunni, I feel it is a better tag compared to Kayamkulam Kanaran (movie):D.

My root (tharavadu) is closer to Mavelikkara, called as Kannamangalam near Chettikulangara. Where exactly are you in Mavelikkara?

Spike

Guys, I am from Kerala and living in Bangalore. Thanks to my dad's govt job, we lived in many places in Kerala - Haripad, Vaikom, Muvattupuzha, Thripunithra and finally settling down in Kochi (Kadavanthra).

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandsun7
Any one from the city of looms and lores?:) .

Why is it called so? Looms is because of Handlooms I guess. Why lores?

By the way, though born and brought up in Udupi, my roots are in Payyanur and Mangad in Kannur dist. My wife is from Talap, Kannur.

Bit late to update this thread, anyways better late than never!
Full and full From Perinthalmanna, Malappuram dt ; studies after 10th at Thrissur, Palakkad. Then, work @ Palakkad, Kozhikkode, Bangalore and since 10+ years at Chennai. Wifee from Guruvayur.
Visits Kerala 4-5 times a year- either a drive or in Theevandi :)
Sad-'havent seen any or much "Malappuram" over here

My Key words of interest: Perinthalmanna PEMHS Angadipuram Thrissur Kozhikkode Manjeri Malappuram Pattambi Cherpulasseri Ottapalam Shornur Palakkad NSSCE civil Jalahalli Indira Nagar Chennai Velachery Narayanapuram Pallikaranai Minnneapolis Punto 1.4 nfs iphone Mainframe

Any bhpians of interest around?
Wow spoke a lot...! :) naaaa? to our fellas only, rigt? hi hi

Quote:

Originally Posted by bejoy (Post 2709286)
Guys, I am from Kerala and living in Bangalore. Thanks to my dad's govt job, we lived in many places in Kerala - Haripad, Vaikom, Muvattupuzha, Thripunithra and finally settling down in Kochi (Kadavanthra).

Hey bejoy, where do you stay in Kadavanthara?

Myself and BHPian Naveen (naveen.raju) are also from Kadavanthara; Elamkulam to be exact.

Thanks, Jose.

My hometown is calicut.

Quote:

Originally Posted by josejoseph (Post 2709440)
Hey bejoy, where do you stay in Kadavanthara?

Myself and BHPian Naveen (naveen.raju) are also from Kadavanthara; Elamkulam to be exact.

Thanks, Jose.

Jose, I stay in Kochu-Kadavanthra road, opp to Silverline Hospital. Hope to meet you guys sometime. Will keep track of the Kochi meet thread!

Hi. I was born in Thiruvalla, my mother's place. Dad is From Chengannur. Though i have been brought up and lived all my Life in PUNE. Keep visiting Kerala once in a while to meet up relatives . . :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePunter

My Key words of interest: Perinthalmanna PEMHS Angadipuram Thrissur Kozhikkode Manjeri Malappuram Pattambi Cherpulasseri Ottapalam Shornur Palakkad NSSCE civil Jalahalli Indira Nagar Chennai Velachery Narayanapuram Pallikaranai Minnneapolis Punto 1.4 nfs iphone Mainframe

Any bhpians of interest around?
Wow spoke a lot...! :) naaaa? to our fellas only, rigt? hi hi

Hello Mr. Punter
My mom's place is Angadipuram. And my sis is also settled there pretty much nearby Thirumandham kunnu temple :)

I visit Angadipuram whenever am in Kerala.