Team-BHP - Kerala Guys, where in Kerala are you residing?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Kerala Guys, where in Kerala are you residing? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/49750-kerala-guys-where-kerala-you-residing-19.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPIKE ARRESTOR
My root (tharavadu) is closer to Mavelikkara, called as Kannamangalam near Chettikulangara. Where exactly are you in Mavelikkara?

Kannamangalam is pretty close to Valiaperumpuzha where my home is located. Infact IIRC, our place technically comes under Kannamangalam 'village'.
Were you there for the Chettikulangara Bharani this year ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by supremeBaleno (Post 2712227)
Kannamangalam is pretty close to Valiaperumpuzha where my home is located. Infact IIRC, our place technically comes under Kannamangalam 'village'.

That is good to know. I think we should meet up if possible, I am in Chennai currently.

Quote:

Were you there for the Chettikulangara Bharani this year ?
No man, I have seen Chettikulangara Bharani only once while I was studying at Cochin. Why do you ask?

Spike

Hi all, trying to revoke this link. I am residing now at new Delhi for last 3 years. An old member of team bhp but not active .

I belongs to Karakulam, around 13 kms away from trivandrum railway station.

ShijuDaniel

Yeah, we should meet up sometime. Regarding Bharani, I just asked because this year's event happened only couple weeks ago.

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiritofdriving (Post 2712107)
Hello Mr. Punter
My mom's place is Angadipuram. And my sis is also settled there pretty much nearby Thirumandham kunnu temple :)

I visit Angadipuram whenever am in Kerala.

hmm..! thats always good to know.
And Thirumandham Kunnu : I always try not to miss the pooram year on year.

Karamana, Trivandrum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPIKE ARRESTOR (Post 2708930)
Raghu, I am not from Kunnamkulam, I am from another kulam named Kayamkulam. I was referring to the joke attached to Kunnamkulam.

Spike:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by supremeBaleno (Post 2709089)
Spikey, I stay just 10 kms away at Mavelikara. Kayankulam kochunni, eh. :D

Hello spike and supremebaleno, I'm from Alappuzha and my wife house is at Nangiarkulangara (approx 10 kms from mavelikara and kayamkulam). Will meet some day.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by drdeepudev (Post 2719024)
Hello spike and supremebaleno, I'm from Alappuzha and my wife house is at Nangiarkulangara (approx 10 kms from mavelikara and kayamkulam). Will meet some day.:)

Where in Alappuzha and Nangiarkulangara? When in Kerala, I keep visiting Nangiarkulangara as my aunt stays there. Sure we must meet up soon, good to see you around.

Spike

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPIKE ARRESTOR (Post 2719149)
Where in Alappuzha and Nangiarkulangara? When in Kerala, I keep visiting Nangiarkulangara as my aunt stays there. Sure we must meet up soon, good to see you around.

Spike

Hello spike.. Please check your inbox. I have sent a PM with the details.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPIKE ARRESTOR (Post 2719149)

Spike

Spike, I am from Thamarakulam near Charumoodu :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by drdeepudev (Post 2720508)
Hello spike.. Please check your inbox. I have sent a PM with the details.

Thanks, I have noted down. Will get in touch with you once I am in that part of town.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soccerfan (Post 2720848)

Oh my my, this is turning out to be interesting. We are not far man:D, let us meet up sometime. Cheers!

Spike

Quote:

Originally Posted by drdeepudev (Post 2719024)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soccerfan (Post 2720848)

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPIKE ARRESTOR (Post 2720859)
Thanks, I have noted down. Will get in touch with you once I am in that part of town.

Oh my my, this is turning out to be interesting. We are not far man:D, let us meet up sometime. Cheers!

Spike

There !

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...alappuzha.html

I visit Shertalla now and then, so keep me in loop if something's happening.

I live in Sreevaraham, Trivandrum :)

From Chandranagar, Palakkad... IT guy who works from home after saying bye bye to SFO! :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krishnan83 (Post 3408672)
From Chandranagar, Palakkad... IT guy who works from home after saying bye bye to SFO! :-)

Great - so we are neighbhours - Welcome. I stay near Koottupatha