Team-BHP - Kerala Guys, where in Kerala are you residing?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Kerala Guys, where in Kerala are you residing? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/49750-kerala-guys-where-kerala-you-residing-21.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by silversteed (Post 3409102)
Good to know that! My place is about 10km south :-)

Saar, a mini-meet on one of the weekends, perhaps?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krishnan83 (Post 3408672)
From Chandranagar, Palakkad... IT guy who works from home after saying bye bye to SFO! :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mallumowgli (Post 3408870)
Great - so we are neighbhours - Welcome. I stay near Koottupatha

It really is a small world. I'am from chandranagar too. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenhorn (Post 3409227)
Spent 4 wonderful years there @ SCT. From Kesavadasapuram Area.

Now at Thoraipakkam, Chennai . Why don't you join us for the next OMR Meet ?

Was in TVM during the last two meets. Will definitely try to make it to the next one. :thumbs up Which batch @ SCT, btw?

Hi

New BHPian here.
Actually, I've been following T-BHP since 2005 (i think), but my application got approved just a month ago, and this is my second post

:Cheering::Cheering:

Am from Palakkad (Puthur) and staying in Chennai (Adyar).

I'll be in Palakkad from the 12th to 15th. Would love to get to know other Palakkadans better. And of course, Chennai meet ups

*Welcomes self to the Kerala Samajam

Opposite to Mercy College, Palakkad but currently working at Surat.

Will be headed home this 22nd for a week’s vacation. If there are any BHP’ians around, perhaps we could meet up for a lunch or dinner somewhere.

Hi All, So good to see malayalees here in Team-BHP. This Nandagopan from Alappuzha (born n brought up). Kalarcode to be very precise.

Completed my schooling in Alappuzha, studied BTech from Kollam. After that worked and lived in Ernakulam, Bengaluru (1yr), Mumbai (3.5yrs) and currently in Chennai since last year July. Residing at Kotturpuram, Chennai.

Hope to meet fellow bhpians soon in Kerala ya Chennai :-)

GodsOwnDriver

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gannu_1 (Post 3434476)
*Welcomes self to the Kerala Samajam

Opposite to Mercy College, Palakkad but currently working at Surat.

Will be headed home this 22nd for a week’s vacation. If there are any BHP’ians around, perhaps we could meet up for a lunch or dinner somewhere.

Hey, am residing at Chandranagar. If you've free time during your vacation, we can meet up

How did I miss this thread?

Born and brought up in Kozhikode, engineering in Thiruvananthapuram and currently working in Hyderabad doing copy-paste.

Left from Perumbavoor (currently considered as the suburbs of Kochi) in the Summer of 1985.
:)

Hey guys,
Any one from Kotapuram or Kodungallur?
I am from Bombay but my ancestral house is at Kotapuram near the Kotapuram Fort and its pretty boring when I go there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krishnan83 (Post 3440328)
Hey, am residing at Chandranagar. If you've free time during your vacation, we can meet up

Really sorry Krishnan. I returned to Surat yesterday. Maybe next time.

When you quoted my post, I got an intimation but your post didn't come up on the thread since it was yet to be approved by the mods. Waited a bit longer but nada. And I couldn't PM you either. Please cross the 25 post limit so one can send a PM to you. Cheers! :)

Noticed this thread now only, I am from Cochin, currently working and staying at Trivandrum.

I am from Kattappana, Idukki and working in Kottayam

Hi Folks,

I'm Arun from Thrissur, now in Bangalore on weekends and in Chennai on weekdays.
I will also be seen occasionally in Palakkad since my Mom's ancestral home (Tharavadu) and few of my cousins are from Palakkad.

Cheers!

Born and brought up in Alappuzha. Cherthala,to be precise.

I am a pseudo-mallu. That is what my friends say. My mom is from Kottayam. But I was born and brought up in Bombay.

Now presently in Kottakal, Malappuram zilla.

Anyone from Malappuram or even Kozhikode please let me know.