View Poll Results: Peace March at Gateway of India
Yes, attending 6 30.00%
No, can't attend, but wish i could. 13 65.00%
Won't attend cuz won't solve a thing, but will burden the cops 1 5.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 4th December 2008, 10:39   #16
BHPian

Wow. This really has given me hope, that our country will change for the better.

But can we really expect the politicians to change their habits, since all of them are cheats and out there to make a quick buck.
Old 4th December 2008, 11:04   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
I was wondering if you were also interviewed Tejas?
Nope. I wasn't however, However, many people thought i was a press photographer because of my pro camera and jacket that i was wearing. This gave me an opportunity to speak to a lot of people, especially cops & staff at leopold's and get a view of their perspective. It was a very moving time indeed.

Just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that this spirit of mumbai doesn't die!
Old 4th December 2008, 11:12   #18
BHPian

whats the point with all this??
as if things will change!!

things will change ONLY AND ONLY IF we take a bold step and vote these idiot politicians out!!

this peace march just showed the peoples attitude only. the politicians will be having a meeting in suites and making jokes of the people who went for this march!!

and yeah one more thing Leo..whatever those guys just sprung back up!! and beer is also served. see people gathered and they made a quick buck.

the things are back to normal for them. but what about those families who lost their dear ones!!

what an attitude. nice going!

wake up?? in the coming elections we should choke the politicians!! vote for a good guy not a party candidate at all.

seen the movie Yuva?
only this can save us.

but who will do that. its impossible.

so i dont vote.

its better not to vote than voting for two guys.

first one is the current canditate promising a better tomorow. yeah we have heard that.

second fellow is also prommising a better tomorow but never was able to do so in his previous election wins!

so thats it. nothing to do.

GOD SAVE INDIA
Old 4th December 2008, 12:04   #19
Senior - BHPian

Hold on, what spirit is there? To carry on with life? As if we mortals have any options?

Its the same nationwide, any city that's hit by attacks. Its just massive public outpouring but how does some slogans change the future? Don't get me wrong, but I don't see it translating into a better safer future.
Old 4th December 2008, 12:54   #20
BHPian

I think the peace march has bought a refreshing change amongst ourselves as people.
1. We now realize that peaceful demonstrations are possible and how any demonstration that is led by a political cause always results in violence and disruption.
2. More people will be motivated to go and join these demonstrations and atleast send a message. I hope these activities serve as a reference point to the future.

Thanks to everyone who participated. You have all sent a strong message.
Old 4th December 2008, 14:39   #21
BHPian

Got this image in one of the forwards.
Looks like our guys. Don't they?
Any TBHPians at Peace March on 3rd dec 08? - NOW PICTURES ADDED-image009.jpg
Old 4th December 2008, 15:01   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhilash_iv View Post
Got this image in one of the forwards.
Looks like our guys. Don't they?
ya with the black arm band and all, i guess so - nice slogan
Old 6th December 2008, 11:50   #23
BHPian

Few pics which came through in mail...
The banner of RGV's next film quite hilarious..
Attached Thumbnails
Any TBHPians at Peace March on 3rd dec 08? - NOW PICTURES ADDED-antiterror1.jpg  

Any TBHPians at Peace March on 3rd dec 08? - NOW PICTURES ADDED-antiterror2.jpg  

Any TBHPians at Peace March on 3rd dec 08? - NOW PICTURES ADDED-antiterror3.jpg  

Any TBHPians at Peace March on 3rd dec 08? - NOW PICTURES ADDED-antiterror4.jpg  

Any TBHPians at Peace March on 3rd dec 08? - NOW PICTURES ADDED-antiterror5.jpg  

Any TBHPians at Peace March on 3rd dec 08? - NOW PICTURES ADDED-antiterror7.jpg  

Any TBHPians at Peace March on 3rd dec 08? - NOW PICTURES ADDED-antiterror8.jpg  

Any TBHPians at Peace March on 3rd dec 08? - NOW PICTURES ADDED-antiterror6.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks