Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 5th January 2013, 20:16   #1516
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by maqqq View Post
Hi

I have a pair of used Scorpio Fog Lamps (2010 model) if anyone needs them.
Can i have i sir? If its possible to ship to bangalore
Old 6th January 2013, 20:25   #1517
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Cleartrip voucher goes to ninjatalli
Old 7th January 2013, 16:54   #1518

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramki067 View Post
Can i have i sir? If its possible to ship to bangalore
I will not be able to ship them my friend. Would be glad to hand it over to anyone who can pick it up from me in Hyderabad.
Old 7th January 2013, 23:18   #1519
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellmet View Post
I also have several Jalapeno chilli seeds, I'll give around 30 seeds to every person that requests. These seeds germinate well and I have also harvested chillis from them. I'm not finding time to continue so I'd like these seeds to find a home instead of rotting away.

PICKUP ONLY - either at Tarnaka or Madhapur.
Hi hellmet, can I have some Jalapeno seeds?
I missed this thread or else I would've picked up from you this weekend. I returned to Bangalore this morning, but will come to Hyd in a month. If you still have them I will come and pick it up from you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maqqq View Post
Hi

I have a pair of used Scorpio Fog Lamps (2010 model) if anyone needs them.
Hi maqqq, Can you please reserve them for me?
I have a Beat diesel and would like to use them for my car. You think I can use them?
Old 8th January 2013, 18:43   #1520

Quote:
Originally Posted by tckanth View Post
Hi hellmet, can I have some Jalapeno seeds?
I missed this thread or else I would've picked up from you this weekend. I returned to Bangalore this morning, but will come to Hyd in a month. If you still have them I will come and pick it up from you.

Hi maqqq, Can you please reserve them for me?
I have a Beat diesel and would like to use them for my car. You think I can use them?

I am not sure if they will fit on your beat. They look something like this http://www.cardekho.com/exterior-pic...og-lamp-41.htm
Old 10th January 2013, 12:23   #1521
BHPian

Hi All,

i have 2 jumper seats(baby seats at the rear) which have been removed from beast
this are available for local pickup in Bangalore after 20th January 2013. Posting them once again earlier it was reserved to a BHPIAN but He never turned on.

so any local pickup would be preferred.
Old 10th January 2013, 12:46   #1522
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEEDY_RACER View Post
Hi All,

i have 2 jumper seats(baby seats at the rear) which have been removed from beast
this are available for local pickup in Bangalore after 20th January 2013. Posting them once again earlier it was reserved to a BHPIAN but He never turned on.

so any local pickup would be preferred.
I would love to have it. I'll arrange local pick up. Pls give me details.
Old 10th January 2013, 12:49   #1523
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasuki View Post
Reserved for Vasuki.
Old 10th January 2013, 13:10   #1524
BHPian

Quote:
Reserved for Vasuki.
Hey Speedy Racer,

You mentioned that you had posted this earlier. If you remember (I hope )I had requested for one seat earlier too but then he said he'll need both. Does the same thing happen again and Vasuki needs both seats?

If not, do i get the other seat?

Regards
Dhrupadh
Old 10th January 2013, 13:23   #1525
BHPian

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhrupadh View Post
Hey Speedy Racer,

You mentioned that you had posted this earlier. If you remember (I hope )I had requested for one seat earlier too but then he said he'll need both. Does the same thing happen again and Vasuki needs both seats?

Regards
Dhrupadh
Quote:
Hey Speedy Racer,

Regards
Dhrupadh
Hi Dhrupadh,

I remember that you have requested earlier, so i can give you a first chance but again it has to be discussed with Vasuki, and more over if you people are ready to share(again Please discuss with Vasuki) then 1:1 for both of you.

Hi Vasuki,

do you mind giving Dhrupadh the First chance(i believe it should be fair). or if you are ready to share 1:1 then i don't have any issues.
Old 10th January 2013, 13:37   #1526
BHPian

Quote:
Hi Dhrupadh,

I remember that you have requested earlier, so i can give you a first chance but again it has to be discussed with Vasuki, and more over if you people are ready to share(again Please discuss with Vasuki) then 1:1 for both of you.

Hi Vasuki,

do you mind giving Dhrupadh the First chance(i believe it should be fair). or if you are ready to share 1:1 then i don't have any issues.
Sure. go ahead as you please. I don't have any issues with both the options.
Old 10th January 2013, 14:01   #1527
BHPian

Quote:
Hey Speedy Racer,

Regards
Dhrupadh
Quote:
Sure. go ahead as you please. I don't have any issues with both the options.
Hi Dhrupadh,

based upon the below i will give 1:1 for both of you. will be available for pickup from my home on 20th January(will PM my address and details)
Old 10th January 2013, 16:40   #1528
BHPian

I 'd like to give away a Royal Enfield luggage carrier and a stock Royal Enfield single seat (fits electra, bullet 350) which I'd used on my Classic 500 for a single trip to Goa. Pickup only in Kundalahalli Bangalore, PM me!
Old 10th January 2013, 16:45   #1529
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by reswaran View Post
I 'd like to give away a Royal Enfield luggage carrier and a stock Royal Enfield single seat (fits electra, bullet 350) which I'd used on my Classic 500 for a single trip to Goa. Pickup only in Kundalahalli Bangalore, PM me!
Hi,

Can I have a dig at the seat and luggage carrier?

Can you please post a photo of the carrier if it si not much of a hassle.

Thanks
--Anoop
Old 10th January 2013, 16:52   #1530
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theexperthand View Post
Hi,

Can I have a dig at the seat and luggage carrier?

Can you please post a photo of the carrier if it si not much of a hassle.

Thanks
--Anoop
Reserved. I'll upload pics when possible. The rack is similar to attached picture, without jerry can and the interconnecting bars on top. It didn't fit the Classic 500 and I' assuming it fits only Electra/Bullet350.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-ez385.jpg  

Most Viewed