Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th February 2013, 15:27   #1666
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarpadaki View Post
Printer booked for sachin1j since he requested first.

Soumyajit, you can have it if sachin does not pick it up.
Thanks mate. I have already PM'ed you me details. If Sachin doesn't need it, please PM me back.
Old 24th February 2013, 16:13   #1667
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Hello,

I have Philips DVD player with remote lying idle with me @ Bangalore , it is in perfect working condition. Kindly let me know if anyone interested , you need to pick it up from Prestige tech park, Marthahalli- Bangalore.
Old 24th February 2013, 16:17   #1668
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by soarer View Post
Hello,

I have Philips DVD player with remote lying idle with me @ Bangalore , it is in perfect working condition. Kindly let me know if anyone interested , you need to pick it up from Prestige tech park, Marthahalli- Bangalore.

Hey soarer,

Have PM'ed you.
Old 24th February 2013, 23:01   #1669
BHPian

Quote:
Hello,

soarer, can you put me in queue just in case.
Old 24th February 2013, 23:05   #1670
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nileshch View Post
HI everyone, I recently got a new music system for my car, rendering my old FM transmitters useless. I can give them away free to someone in Bangalore who is going to use them. I have 3 (dont ask me why!) -- one with bluetooth handsfree function, one plain jane (with USB port) and the third one is specifically for iphone/ipod touch. They are all in working condition.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mashmash View Post
Hi, could I have the one meant for iPhone/iPod?
Thank You so much. It works like a charm.
Old 25th February 2013, 23:38   #1671
BHPian

Hey Soumyajit,

Got your Pm, I am not in station till Thursday, will contact you once I am back.

FYI- It doesn't have USB .

@ fast_ elegance- will reserve for you incase Soumyajit didnt pick it up.
Old 26th February 2013, 09:35   #1672
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hey Soumyajit,

Got your Pm, I am not in station till Thursday, will contact you once I am back.

FYI- It doesn't have USB .

@ fast_ elegance- will reserve for you incase Soumyajit didnt pick it up.
Thanks soarer, will wait for your PM once you are back.
Old 26th February 2013, 10:05   #1673
BHPian

I have a HP 610c Deskjet printer which I have not used for a very long time. It got decommissioned when my desktop died. Printer might need a service as it has been sitting idle for over a year. The lights do come on when I plugged it in.
Old 26th February 2013, 10:15   #1674
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I have a HP 610c Deskjet printer which I have not used for a very long time. It got decommissioned when my desktop died. Printer might need a service as it has been sitting idle for over a year. The lights do come on when I plugged it in.
Hi mashmash,

I have been needing a printer for sometime now. sagarpadaki had given away a printer couple of days back, but I was late and am in the queue now. Can you please let me have the printer if its not a major hassle ?

Have PM'ed you.
Old 27th February 2013, 00:22   #1675
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Isn't this printer from the 90s? I remember my Dad had a Deskjet 600 in his office sometime in 94 or 95. It was monochrome printer (black cartridge only); the 600c and 610c were the successors with colour option. Do they still make print cartridges for this model?
Old 27th February 2013, 10:22   #1676
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
Isn't this printer from the 90s? I remember my Dad had a Deskjet 600 in his office sometime in 94 or 95. It was monochrome printer (black cartridge only); the 600c and 610c were the successors with colour option. Do they still make print cartridges for this model?

I think its the same cartridge used in the latest printers. What do you think changed in the latest Deskjet Printer technology?

It was nice meeting you Soumyajit this morning.

Last edited by mashmash : 27th February 2013 at 10:24.
Old 27th February 2013, 10:30   #1677
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
My printer need is just for some minor print outs at home. So I am happy with whatever printer it is. I am not looking for speed or style. Just that the cartridges should be available.

I believe SP Road sells EVERYTHING.

Quote:

I think its the same cartridge used in the latest printers. What do you think changed in the latest Deskjet Printer technology?

It was nice meeting you Soumyajit this morning.
I was just about to post this note of thanks !!!
It was nice meeting you Shobhit. My first in-person BHPian meet.

Thanks a lot for the printer. Will check out once I am back home.

Last edited by Soumyajit9 : 27th February 2013 at 10:33.
Old 5th March 2013, 22:05   #1678
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford5 View Post

The Polaroid camera is Creative420's.
Got the Polaroid and will get it working soon. And it was wonderful meeting you Ford5. I will stay in touch regarding what we discussed. Soon!
Old 7th March 2013, 06:38   #1679
BHPian

I have a coupon for Air Canada that can be used to book two return flights with a 10% discount over the listed price. Any takers?
Old 7th March 2013, 14:19   #1680
BHPian

Hi

I have a Cosco Child Seat that I had taken from fellow bhpian " si1ver0ne " who in turn had taken it from Yikes6633" (Manoj)

My child has outgrown the weight and height specification for this seat. Hence putting it back in the forum for fellow mates.

PM me if anybody is interested. Mode of delivery is pick up from my residence on Banaswadi Road , near ITC.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks