Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th April 2013, 11:29   #1726
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by A350XWB View Post
I have 3 Ford Figo wheel caps with me, which I'm not using anymore as I changed to alloys. If anybody needs them, they can pick it up from my home (Cannot ship it, sorry). Send me a PM if anybody is interested.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A350XWB View Post
The Figo wheel caps are blocked for Parthasarathig.
Finally picked up on my one year old giveaway from A350XWB. Thanks for keeping them for me for so long.

It was a pleasure meeting you and thoroughly enjoyed the discussions we had.

thanks again.
Regards
Partha.
Old 8th April 2013, 10:33   #1727
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by plimsollmark View Post
Following still remaining if anyone interested
Can I have the below?

Nokia data dock (not sure if this pairs with Nokia E63, can you please send me a pic?)
Blackberry pouch white leather
Blackberry USB data cable white
Old 10th April 2013, 15:05   #1728
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

I got a lenskart coupon with the spectacles i ordered. If it is possible for anyone to use it, i would gladly give the code. Rs.500 off on purchase above Rs.1000.
Old 10th April 2013, 17:17   #1729
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzsys View Post
I got a lenskart coupon with the spectacles i ordered. If it is possible for anyone to use it, i would gladly give the code. Rs.500 off on purchase above Rs.1000.
Lenskart coupon sent to Tejas. The other 3 coupons for Bagskart, Jewelskart, Watchkart is there.

Also, i still have the Rs. 501 Gift Voucher(redeemable at selected Nike outlets in Bangalore). This can be picked up from Hosur road, Bangalore.

Last edited by ramzsys : 10th April 2013 at 17:19.
Old 10th April 2013, 17:45   #1730
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzsys View Post
Lenskart coupon sent to Tejas. The other 3 coupons for Bagskart, Jewelskart, Watchkart is there.

Also, i still have the Rs. 501 Gift Voucher(redeemable at selected Nike outlets in Bangalore). This can be picked up from Hosur road, Bangalore.
Can I have the bagskart coupon please?
Old 10th April 2013, 17:55   #1731
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by headers View Post
Posting second time:

I've got the collection of Indian Auto Journal, Car & Bike international, Auto India etc from 1988 to 2008 or so..

Guys have PMmed me, confirmed for pick up etc, but are yet to pick up - If interested please call 9445109073 and tell me when you wanna pick it up.

Good library material for an enthusiast!
Hi,

Let me know if I can pick it up this Sunday. I will call you and we can meet up.
Old 12th April 2013, 20:18   #1732
BHPian

I am shifting house and have a carton full of old Overdrive magazines to give away. wife won't allow me to take them and I have no heart to throw them away. If someone is interested, to pick them can do so from my house in Hyderabad.

PS: I also have a bunch of other stuff like a Philips mini home theater. Its less of a home theater and more of a DVD cum cassette player.

Last edited by speedmunster : 12th April 2013 at 20:19.
Old 15th April 2013, 11:57   #1733
Senior - BHPian

I have a Cleartrip Rs. 1000 coupon which can be used for hotel booking

1.Visit www.cleartrip.com/…ls 2.Book any hotel of Rs. 3000 or more on Cleartrip for any dates of your choice. 3.Simply enter the coupon code mentioned before payment while booking your hotel. 4.The cash back amount will be instantly deducted from the total amount payable. 5.Valid for bookings made upto 15 April 2013. Check-in / check-out dates are completely open.
Anything else that you need to know?

1.Offer valid on domestic and international hotels booked online on www.cleartr…om. Not valid on IVR/Phone bookings. 2.Cash back is applicable on hotel bookings only. No cash back will be given for flight bookings. 3.To avail of cash back you need to enter the unique coupon code before payment while booking your hotel. Click here to see exactly where the code needs to be entered. If correct coupon code is not entered then you will not receive any cash back. 4.The minimum transaction amount of your hotel booking must be atleast Rs 3000 or more. 5.When you book more than 1 adult / room night/ room in a single booking, you will still receive cash back on per booking basis only.
6.If you cancel your hotel booking (in part or full) the entire cash back availed for the said booking will be deducted from the refund amount.
7.This offer cannot be clubbed with any other cash back offer on www.cleartr…om
8.All products and services are subject to the terms of use laid out by Cleartrip Pvt. Ltd. and amended from time to time.

PM me for the coupon. Today is the last day.
Old 15th April 2013, 13:17   #1734
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmunster View Post
I am shifting house and have a carton full of old Overdrive magazines to give away. wife won't allow me to take them and I have no heart to throw them away. If someone is interested, to pick them can do so from my house in Hyderabad.

PS: I also have a bunch of other stuff like a Philips mini home theater. Its less of a home theater and more of a DVD cum cassette player.
Hi Speed Musnter,

can i have the Philips Mini Home theater?

would ping you for details.
Old 15th April 2013, 14:43   #1735
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmunster View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEEDY_RACER View Post
Hi Speed Musnter,

can i have the Philips Mini Home theater?

would ping you for details.
If both you speedies are not able to collaborate for any reason(Hyd-Bangalore for instance), can I have it please ?

I have setup a basic home theatre for myself and this would complete it.

Thank you.
Old 15th April 2013, 16:02   #1736
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiest@DuraTec View Post
If both you speedies are not able to collaborate for any reason(Hyd-Bangalore for instance), can I have it please ?

I have setup a basic home theatre for myself and this would complete it.

Thank you.

Hey Fiest@DuraTech,

i believe my brother can pick this one for me. if not i will surely let you know but i am waiting a reply from speedmunster on my PM.
Old 15th April 2013, 16:12   #1737
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEEDY_RACER View Post
Hey Fiest@DuraTech,

i believe my brother can pick this one for me. if not i will surely let you know but i am waiting a reply from speedmunster on my PM.
Ohh ok

I thought I would finally be able to lay my hands on something which I can use for brand 'ME' home theater setup.

Anyway good luck and in case you're not able to take it, please send me a pm, I would really love to have it.
Old 15th April 2013, 22:13   #1738
BHPian

I have a crash guard of Royal Enfield Classic 500 to give away. This is the type which curves inwards. It was installed when I purchased the bike, i.e. Dec 2011 and has never been crashed on.
There are a couple of minor rust spots, just because of how the manufacturing process is.
Removed it because I dont like its looks, got a diamond shape crash guard fitted to the bike.
Anyone interested please PM me.
Old 20th April 2013, 09:25   #1739
BHPian

I have a used short bottle silencer for enfield lying around in my house. Not using it since I moved to Goldie.
Quality brand. Here is a reference pic of the item.
http://www.royalenfieldzone.com/view_large.asp?Id=3501

Available until 30th April. Pickup only, HSR Layout. Bangalore.
Old 20th April 2013, 15:22   #1740
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingaboysr View Post
I have a used short bottle silencer for enfield lying around in my house. Not using it since I moved to Goldie.
Quality brand. Here is a reference pic of the item.
http://www.royalenfieldzone.com/view_large.asp?Id=3501

Available until 30th April. Pickup only, HSR Layout. Bangalore.
Hi Jingaboysr,

can i have the bottle silencer for my Enfield 350.

PM me your address and contact details please

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks