Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd September 2013, 09:42   #1951
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soumyajit9 View Post
I own a Canon 600D with 18-55 kit lens.
While browsing through THIS thread, came across a method to reverse mount a lens to get Macro pics. So thought of ordering THIS.
Not an expensive purchase, but hopefully will make me happy when I zoom in and shoot some nice Macros.
Thanks ! I had read about this technique earlier, but now given me some confidence to try this experiment.
Old 25th September 2013, 19:53   #1952
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

25% off on Myntra on orders above 1299.

Coupon : SP2254elk
Old 25th September 2013, 22:58   #1953
BHPian

Some discount coupons for Ebay that have been collected in my Inbox. Expiry 30th September.

1. KK1FTME8MX
2. EOW81ZXUWJ
3. VDHSL8K2QJ
4. LGYGOAJXFL

visit www.ebay.in to redeem this coupon. Max discount Rs. 750 or 7%.
Old 27th September 2013, 13:07   #1954
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by carzone View Post
Some discount coupons for Ebay that have been collected in my Inbox. Expiry 30th September.

1. KK1FTME8MX
2. EOW81ZXUWJ
3. VDHSL8K2QJ
4. LGYGOAJXFL

visit www.ebay.in to redeem this coupon. Max discount Rs. 750 or 7%.
Thank you very much
I used the second voucher code
the first one is already used by someone else
Saved a cool 85 rupees on the Jopasu Combo
Old 28th September 2013, 15:43   #1955
BHPian

Ebay 7% discount coupon applicable only on Tablet. The coupon code is SY0YMNKTF1.

The maximum discount is Rs.3000 valid till 3rd October. Please confirm usage so that other need not try the same code.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-imageproxy-1.jpg  

Old 28th September 2013, 17:08   #1956
Senior - BHPian

Ford voucher

RS. 10,000 VOUCHER
YOUR UNIQUE CODE

Expires 31 Oct.

I have no clue on what it is applicable. (Mail has pics of Figo, Fiesta & Ford Classic). I am not a Ford customer or even a prospect but got this in the mail.

Please feel free to use as you see fit.
Old 28th September 2013, 19:22   #1957
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sridhu View Post
Ford voucher

RS. 10,000 VOUCHER
YOUR UNIQUE CODE

Expires 31 Oct.

I have no clue on what it is applicable. (Mail has pics of Figo, Fiesta & Ford Classic). I am not a Ford customer or even a prospect but got this in the mail.

Please feel free to use as you see fit.
How do I redeem this?
Old 28th September 2013, 20:04   #1958
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameerg001 View Post

How do I redeem this?
I have one too. It was sent out to there existing customers, but strangely both me and my wife got separate ones. I believe you will have to tell this code to the dealer.
Old 29th September 2013, 13:58   #1959
BHPian

i have accessories (BRAND NEW BOXED with BUBBLE WRAP!) for a WagonR, earliest models manufactured up to 2005.
---black translucent door visors with wagonR branding for all 4 doors
---Rear lamp chrome surround for both sides
---Chrome caps with integrated indicators+wiring for wing mirrors for both sides

I used to own a wagonR bought in 2000 and got these accessories as a gift from a friend but never installed them. The car has been long sold off. In fact I forgot about having them in my garage! I'm willing to give these away free of cost to anybody who desires them! I have inquired enough already in my local circle but nobody seems to have the same car. I'll be glad to show pictures on request
Old 29th September 2013, 15:40   #1960
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemedico View Post
i have accessories (BRAND NEW BOXED with BUBBLE WRAP!) for a WagonR, earliest models manufactured up to 2005.
---black translucent door visors with wagonR branding for all 4 doors
---Rear lamp chrome surround for both sides
---Chrome caps with integrated indicators+wiring for wing mirrors for both sides

I used to own a wagonR bought in 2000 and got these accessories as a gift from a friend but never installed them. The car has been long sold off. In fact I forgot about having them in my garage! I'm willing to give these away free of cost to anybody who desires them! I have inquired enough already in my local circle but nobody seems to have the same car. I'll be glad to show pictures on request
This is good timing, I just bought the wagon r and I could use the visor and side mirror chrome caps. I am in Bombay though.
Old 29th September 2013, 15:57   #1961
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by neofromcapone View Post

This is good timing, I just bought the wagon r and I could use the visor and side mirror chrome caps. I am in Bombay though.
I'd like to know if you have bought a brand new car? Mirror caps and lights on the current model have certainly changed shape from the first model, of which I have accessories. The door visors may be useful though. I'm also wondering how to give you the stuff as I live in agra!
Old 30th September 2013, 00:02   #1962
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemedico View Post

I'd like to know if you have bought a brand new car? Mirror caps and lights on the current model have certainly changed shape from the first model, of which I have accessories. The door visors may be useful though. I'm also wondering how to give you the stuff as I live in agra!
too many miles in the middle bro. I primarily want the visor, but its not possible. Thanks nonetheless.

Last edited by neofromcapone : 30th September 2013 at 00:04.
Old 6th October 2013, 12:19   #1963
Team-BHP Support

I had promised to give away some left over T-bhp stickers and completely forgot about it! A couple of members had also booked some of those. Terribly sorry!

So far I have used only four from the bundle - LTD, got bhp?, and 2 website links on the transparent sticker. I may need a couple for my new car and the remaining shall be put here. I shall post a snap of whatever is available here. Pay for the shipping and take whatever is left of it.

Cheers!
Old 6th October 2013, 21:18   #1964
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by joslicx View Post
I have the following detailing products that I can give to any interested person.

1. Meguiars Ultimate Polish (about half bottle)
2. Washdrops Waterless wash

I recently got my car cQuartz coated from Ultimate Detailerz and these products are not needed anymore hence giving them away (I picked up Ultima Waterless Wash for all my detailing needs from them.)

Interested person can PM me. You'll have to come and pick them up (so this invitation is limited to Bangaloreans only.)
Just picked these up. Thank you buddy!
Old 7th October 2013, 00:34   #1965
Senior - BHPian

Anyone want a pair of 4" Sony Xplods (picked up from Powai) ? PM me.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks