Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th December 2013, 14:43   #2116
BHPian

Hurry! Get EXTRA 30% off on Footwear. Use Coupon Code MSHOE30. Ends Tonight. Indiatimes Shopping http://bit.ly/1hqbXH2
Old 22nd December 2013, 21:25   #2117
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadra View Post
Misbah - It was nice meeting you today. Hoping the PS2 would bring a smile on someones face. Good luck & do update this thread on the outcome.
Hi quadra,

Extremely sorry for the delay in the update. I was travelling and hence could not do so.

Coming to the PS2, i found out that the problem was in the adapter circuit(The filter circuit was not working). I changed the capacitor & resistor bridge and voila it started working. The PS2 is up and running now.

Now, the guy i gave the PS2 is really happy to get it. I also mentioned you to him. I actually surprised him since i wasn't expected to give that to him before christmas. I will probably take a pic and send it to you. You did a really nice thing there. Also thankful to IRONH4WK for seeing this go through.

PS:There was a Hitman: Blood Money DVD already there. Thanks again. And it was really nice meeting you. Looking forward to hear more from you, both online & offline.

Regards,
Misbah
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20131221-1.jpg  

Old 22nd December 2013, 23:34   #2118
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPi

Quote:
Originally Posted by searchingheaven View Post
Now, the guy i gave the PS2 is really happy to get it. I also mentioned you to him. I actually surprised him since i wasn't expected to give that to him before christmas..
Sorry for butting in here. But that was very pleasant.. celebrating the spirit of Christmas. You guys are being his Santa this year with this PS2
Old 25th December 2013, 13:56   #2119
BHPian

Well, during the year end cleaning of the house, we found our Daughter's bathing cradle. She used it when she was a toddler. It was then stored away. Its a folding cradle and can be used for new borns till about 1 year olds.

Can be picked from Whitefield, Bangalore.

MaSh
Old 1st January 2014, 22:10   #2120
BHPian

I have a new set of Star 3D Mats (ATLAS MAT) for the XUV500 that I would like to give away. Please let me know if anybody is interested. Bangalore folks please. Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20131228_141258r.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20131229_115017r.jpg  

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20131229_114804r.jpg  

Old 2nd January 2014, 07:08   #2121
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by smahesh View Post
I have a new set of Star 3D Mats (ATLAS MAT) for the XUV500 that I would like to give away. Please let me know if anybody is interested. Bangalore folks please. Thank you.
Posting on behalf of bhpian avinash. Can I have it.
Old 2nd January 2014, 09:20   #2122
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by unk9ja View Post
Posting on behalf of bhpian avinash. Can I have it.
Yes! Please PM your contact details. Thanks.
Old 2nd January 2014, 10:25   #2123
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hello Mahesh,
I am unable to open/ view your reply. Please message me on 9008911992 and we will take this forward from there. Thanks.

Mods: Sorry for the back to back post. I was unable to check out the reply.

Last edited by Rehaan : 2nd January 2014 at 15:47. Reason: It was a double post, and awaiting moderation. Now visible as post #2122 ;)
Old 2nd January 2014, 11:41   #2124
BHPian

Its raining coupons in my inbox and I have some to share, the coupons are explained below so please p.m me for the same(max. 2 coupons per person):
Barista Lavazza - Free Cappuccino(buy one get one)
CCD-Free Cafe Latte on purchase of Rs. 100
Dominos Pizza- Free choco lava cake on Rs. 350 purchase made online.
Dominos Pizza- Free garlic Bread on Rs. 350 purchase made online.
Dominos Pizza- 15% off on Rs. 350 purchase made online.
Homeshop18- Rs. 250 off on Rs. 1000 worth purchase
Homeshop18- Rs. 50 off on Rs. 51 worth purchase
McDonald's North and East -Get a complimentary McAloo Tikki™ Burger and Ice Tea (Regular) on spends of Rs.100 or above.
Monginis.net-300 off on purchase worth 1000
Travelguru- 12% off on hotel booking
ebay: 7% off
Old 2nd January 2014, 13:02   #2125
BHPian

A New year's offer.
Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 997
Size:  148.7 KB
Old 2nd January 2014, 19:46   #2126
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Yes! Please PM your contact details. Thanks.
Hello Mahesh, your settings do not allow me to send a private message. Please send a sms on 9008911992 and I will speak to you.
Old 4th January 2014, 22:40   #2127
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie4u View Post
Dominos Pizza coupon
I've tried to claim the offers from Dominos but their online ordering doesn't list all their locations - the outlet close to where I stayed wasn't listed and they couldn't deliver from the next closest outlet. They don't answer their phone in the evenings at the outlet I went to either (I went to their outlet and literally saw the ringing phone unanswered).

For people who are able to get Dominos to deliver by ordering online, their offers are pretty good though.
Old 5th January 2014, 21:46   #2128
Senior - BHPian

I have a brand new copy of Gran Turismo 5 (for PS3) which I received as a gift from my friend. I already own a copy of that game and have completed it twice .

Anyone interested can pick it up from me on weekdays at Whitefield area and weekends at Bannerghatta area.

Last edited by guyfrmblr : 5th January 2014 at 21:47.
Old 5th January 2014, 23:21   #2129
Senior - BHPian

i've a Tata Photon Plus, about 3yrs old, to give away. i've been using this as a standby device, but got a Tata Photon 3G. i could deactivate the old device, but reactivation will take more moolah than just transferring, so i thought of putting it here.

anybody interested lemme know.

ps: the device is very much in working condition.
Old 5th January 2014, 23:43   #2130
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post

anybody interested lemme know.

ps: the device is very much in working condition.
IronHAWK, i can pick this up from you. If i am first in the queue, kindly PM me.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks